The Dame

The Dame

A Poem by Dewella~Vintella

She moves, like a flower dancing in the wind, her dress flowing around her with ease.

Her skin flashes bare and pale a sinful tease. Her eyes gleam in the starlight, her lips part, her breathing slows.

She stops and stares, a magnificent pose. She turns away, and the chase begins.

A caress of skin, so soft as silk, a heated breath, like hells fire. Steamed eyes, lips forming the passion of surprise. Tangled hair blazing red, clothes feel tight against your skin.

She moves again, a curve playing at her lips, pulling you in.

hands reach, but she is so far away, her aura like a leach, leading you astray.

She tugs and teases, everything that pleases.

A subtle laugh, you cant help but gasp.

Determination flares with all the passing lustful stares.

Your eyes meet, a step is taken, she holds her breath, her thoughts forsaken. Time freezes as she makes her way, she stops before you, knowing there is a debt she must pay.
 
Earthquaking quivers, shes shaking with your shivers.

Wicked pleasure, her skin pulls you in and pushes you away.

Eyes close, you remember her pose, the breeze in her hair, every heated stare.

Lips parted, you think of her dress, flashing bare skin, the heat were she pressed.

Hands clenching, you recall her scent, the feel of her skin, her flourishing passion shaking her from within.

Your hands relax, releasing her dress. You tighten your lips, savoring the taste.

You open your eyes searching for your pries.

You are rewarded with your memory, and the marks upon your skin, and the everlasting feeling of her letting you in.

A reminder of your sinful chase, your eyes met the floor, her dress billowed in the wind, and the shadow where she once stood flickers with the rising sun.

A memory to remember, but to never see, to never taste, and to never hold, in the place of where your pries once stood, lays a flower, moving in the wind, like her dress had once swayed as she danced.

© 2011 Dewella~Vintella


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This needs a structure change... I do believe that would give the piece more life... the words are bunch together and the words do not express the thoughts to the reader... At times looking into the verse creates the picture more vividly... from pen to paper...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on July 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 23, 2011

Author

Dewella~Vintella
Dewella~Vintella

Gillette, WY



About
As time has changed, so have I. For a long time I thought I knew who I was and where I belonged, and for a long time I constructed myself to fit inside that mold; But it seems that much like the w.. more..

Writing
Landon Landon

A Chapter by Dewella~Vintella


Dante Dante

A Chapter by Dewella~Vintella