SUPER LOVE 1 and 2

SUPER LOVE 1 and 2

A Story by Amadi Judith
"

A story about dilemma and the final choice and how it all goes down.

"

She was beautiful and gorgeous and also not averse to a relationship that was filled with physical things. They met at the university were he was studying. His father was a rich magnate and owner of a big company. He, Hughes was out to find someone. She was at his father’s company to do her IT. She was so brilliant at the company that they recorded a lot of success. She was a biochemist and a very brilliant one at that. She knew all she had to know and much more. Her name was Sasha Albert. Sasha was smart, she was so beautiful and she was young. Only twenty-one. He wanted to talk to her. She seemed sassy but was very friendly with his cousin, John. He wanted to talk to John to find out more about her and how they could talk. John was young, he was only eighteen and called her his school mother. It was their little joke. There was a woman who was destined to be his. Indeed it was so because his family had prepared them to be together. Her name was Bonnie. Bonnie was beautiful. She was dark skinned though. Not chocolate skinned but caramel skinned. She was beautiful indeed and she wanted to be his. She was very ill. She lay in her bed all day and only came out at times. Her father was equally a rich magnate and she was a distant cousin to Hughes and from the same town as he was from in delta state. He had never had anything to do with Bonnie. He had never even sat and talked well with her but when they were younger they flocked together at-times and it seemed as though they could actually become lovebirds.

 

They sang and played the piano together when she was just a little girl and he was a young boy. Now he was twenty eight and Bonnie was twenty going on twenty one just like Sasha. They met one afternoon at the company and after Bonnie met her she became scared. She wanted to become the next wife and queen of the empire. She wanted to become this at all cost. She wanted Sasha to know how she felt. Sasha was very light skinned and beautiful and this made her worried. She wanted to step into Hughes life right on time before someone else took over his life. She started to say so openly though it seemed Sasha had warmed her way into the hearts of many of his friends and a few of his relatives. But all knew the extremely sickly Bonnie and how much she loved him. Sasha also dreamt of being married to Hughes. He already smiled at her and marveled at her abilities in the lab and had been watching her. She was thrilled she dreamt of becoming his wife and her dream she wished would come true. She liked Hughes. He was incredibly handsome and also very nice. He had so much about him. He was just the man of her dreams. She intrigued him and he got attracted to her. He wanted to get to know her better. They started to hang out. Sasha was also doing music as part-time. He starred in her video as she became as star and household name. Sasha became rich but not as rich as the billion dollar company of the Stans. She had had their support through-out her career as a musician. One of his friends Estonia never said she was also so close to Bonnie but kept by her side but went behind her back to tell Bonnie of anything they ever did together even as they went for their music trips from state to state.

 

On one faithful day he called her and asked her to go out with him. It was dinner at one of the finest restaurants in town. She accepted excitedly and left with him, but she called Estonia first to tell her of her trip. Estonia quickly relayed it to her friend Bonnie. Bonnie was worried. She had been ignorant of everything and the role the new girl, Sasha played in his life until that week. It was that week that Sasha had become close to Estonia and had started telling her everything. From the little teddy he had bought for her to all their discussions. He wanted a woman who made him feel happy. His father wanted him to marry a woman they would all like too. Someone with good background and status and it seemed they all had started hearing of her exploits both at work and in the music scene. She went out with him that afternoon. They were so close then. Though she played games. She tried to get him to be attracted to her. She felt this would help her win him.

 

On the other hand Bonnie resorted to prayers. She sat up and prayed. “God, I am sickly and here is another woman who thinks that sex is important in a relationship. Do not allow her to win me. I do not believe in sex in fact, I feel that outside procreation is disgusting. I have lived like this all my life admits people who feel that sex should be celebrated and those who are close who had always shared my beliefs. I stick to the fact that sex can be secondary after love and deep affection which is what I have for this man. I am not on some escapade to win, or score some credit here. Sex has become such a huge topic and is almost taking people’s mind away from the actual thing to do which is to find someone and to just love them unconditionally. I have been so sterile and insensitive to anything called sex to the extent that I can bear that he already kisses her and that they could become involved sexually while I still love him and hold that this is all that counts, even when it seems there is nothing else. Don’t get me wrong, I am fond of him, love who he is and am willing to spend the rest of my life with him as a wife. Make it happen” She prayed like never before. She cried as she prayed and spent hours weeping.

 

She invited him to come into her house. She shared one of them pecks on the lips and he drew back and she came forward for another and another till something stuck him. Was he in love or just out for an adventure? Was he about to find love or was he about to get into a relationship that would just be based on attraction and adventure? Was there any peace left for him in the relationship?

 

Meanwhile Bonnie was at home when Harry came to the house. He was tall and hunky but not almost like Hughes who was very built too. He towered above her and smiled into her face. She did not smile back. He was a wastrel. She did not want to be anywhere near him. She called her mother at once to come and get him away and his mother did. “Why are you wasting your time worrying about that man” He is having a good time with Sasha and you are here worrying about him, just relax and let me be your man. I need a good girl, I have seen how useless girls can be and I am looking for a very good girl who can be my wife, someone I can trust and that is you.” She said to him in anger. “Look, if you are looking for a woman to lock behind the doors while you go out and flock with all sorts of indecent women, I just want to warn you that there is no way that is going to work with me. Leave me alone.”

 

Hughes, sat on the chair and watched her bring in the champagne, he wanted to have a sip and rest but she urged him to drink more and relax. He refused. He started thinking of Bonnie and the way she never pressured him to drink or have a kiss or get physical. He liked her more for it. It made him want her to give in, but more than ever it kept him sane. He thought he also loved her for the wrong reason. He loved her because she was hard to get and not because he shared her ideology that sex was not a priority in a relationship contrary to Sasha’s overtures. She too was a game he was trying to figure out but even then it was no new game to him because Sasha had also been so hard to get before she settled to him and became recently so romantic. It seemed to him that Sasha had wanted him a long time ago but was only playing hard to get but with Bonnie it was real. Bonnie was really not one to get physical. He wanted to get close to her but did not know how. He declined from the drink and told Sasha he would be leaving soon. She came and put her arms around him and he threw it off.

 

Now a new debate began with all his male friends. “Marry my school Mother John said but you would never get over Bonnie. She is your super love” He hissed, “I am so sure you would say those words reason is because she is our family friend and our distant cousin”. “You and her are meant to be” Came Estonia next. He refused to listen to all these people who might but saying so for all the wrong reasons, he wanted to marry for the right reasons. He decided to ask his sister, Flora. Flora had nothing to say, she was also a close friend of Sasha.

 

Sasha realized that he had started thinking of Bonnie and wept. She cried and also resorted to prayer. Lord, you know I also wanted to have this man for the wrong reasons. To me he was like a game, a feat that I was about to conquer. Today, I know why I acted that way, I want him more than I want you, more than I want anything else in this world. More than I have ever needed anything. This is wrong and this is why Bonnie is going to take him away from me. But I just want you to know that he is my dream come true. You helped me become very famous and for that I don’t care. I care more for this dream to come true. If this man should ever marry me, I would be made the happiest woman in the world but this happiness is outside yours, maybe or not, but I don’t know. I just know that I am willing to take a pause this once in my life and wait for you instead of try my own ways.” I gave him, hot love, she gave him a silent supernatural love, but still I retrace now. I am looking up to the sunshine today."

 

So what do you think, who did he marry, Bonnie or Sasha, comment. WATCH OUT FOR PART TWO. SASHA, BONNIE, HUGHES… SUPERLOVE!!!!

 


PART TWO

“Finally I have come face to face with the woman who wants to steal the man of my dreams from me. My dream man and the only one I have ever loved.” She said that afternoon as she Sasha walked into the room. That day was Estonia’s birthday and Bonnie had managed to come amidst her fit of illnesses.  Sasha wore a bright red dress. She had a full figure even if she was slim and was very voluptuous. She walked in looking very excited and was stunned to see Estonia siting with Bonnie.

“So, I also come face to face with you at last. The one everyone has praises for, the virtuous woman who wants the man I love”

“ Indeed” Bonnie said, I never knew virtue was important. I thought it was a joke. So virtue really means anything to a girl like you. What does a girl like me look like to a girl like you?” Bonnie retorted.

“I don’t know”

After that day Sasha was anxious to be with him all the more she told herself “ Bonnie so beautiful, if I let her take this man away from me, I am dead. I need to get back to him and be his one and only. Sadly he is thinking of her and I don’t know what to do.”

He came over to her place two days after and she swore to seize the chance. She said to him “I want to know what you have in mind for me, this is not just a crush, I love you, I have been outside Nigeria and back and you are only man that I have ever kissed”

He held her hand, “ Why is is that when a woman’s attraction to a man increases, his for her wanes, and why is it that I don’t believe you, even if I was the one who asked you the question if you have ever been with any other man”

She flashed back to where Estonia told her that and was in shock. He wanted a woman who would be hard to crack. She was so easy.  She flashed back and remembered that afternoon. She now knew that Estonia was talking to Bonnie and was in shock about it still. That afternoon they had taken lunch at a hotel  and drank some wine while they chatted. She said to her. “ I don’t think you stand a chance with Bonnie. Never give in to a man. Cos once you do it is over. Once your attraction to a man increases his for you goes away”

“Whose theory is that Silly”

“Mine? IS that what  you think.”

 

“Now I am beginning to wonder, whose side are you on”

 “Well, I don’t know”

“SO the men ought to know that some women are just pretending and playing hard to get”

“ NO the men marry the women who are not interested, they don’t go for the ones who are interested.” Estonia said.

“Well that’s just a tragedy don’t you know that what you are saying means that men marry women who don’t like them, that means everyone would end up with some one they don’t like but who likes them”

“Exactly, it is the men who get what they want not the women”

“I am going to change the whole picture, I vow to. I have already shown huges how much I love him. I am so in love, I could kiss those lips forever”

Her mind came back to the senario which was the bed room with him. “Do you Love me”

“I had a crush on you for long and then when you finally said you liked me, I lost the attraction”

“Estonia is right, but I just want to let you know that Bonnie is crazy in love with you.”

“How can she be, when I love you so much” she was stunned. He took her in his arms and kissed her and then they lay together for a while. I am not like other guys. I fall in love with you again every minute of the day. Bonnie loves me but she is wrong. She loves me as a brother and it is taking another turn”

He met Bonnie the next day she was glad to see him.

“Hughes, my Love, you are welcome”

“ I am glad to see you Bonnie. I just came to have a short chat with you.”

She was happy. They sat together and chatted. After they had talked for a short while. He looked into her eyes. “Bonnie do you love me?”

“No, How can I love you. I don’t love you, we are just friends.”

“Stop playing games and tell me”

“Are you crazy, I Said I don’t love you. I love Hughes Stan, your cousin”

What! Are you just saying this.

Yes, I am saying this and it is right for me to say this. She loves you. She loved you from the start even if I was the first one to know you. She was so free with you because she loves you and I was too blind to see this from the start. Forget about me and get back with her. Love is a lasting thing. We never get over it. I am not an advocate for polygamy and the likes but it is truth. We never get over it. I would probably never get over you, but I would only try every day when I wake up to fall out of love with you each day, just like I fell in love with you.

“ Wait, I thought you meant it was my cousin you loved and not me and everyone mistook it for me, so you love me”

“ I don’t know I feel the same way for you, I feel something calling me, a longing to be with you. I just feel like we should be together. I feel a strong longing, something withing me calling, to get together with you, to hold you, to kiss you to…”He stopped and walked away.

He was before his family. Everyone was fed up. Enough with the suspense. He had fixed a date he would tell them who he would marry.  He began. “I started a relationship with Sasha and in it I learnt many secrets about myself about what a relationship could become to any man, a simple game, but not for me. I fell in love with Sasha and every minute, once I look at her again I fall in love again. As Bonnie said, once you love someone it is forever, it is a physical and psychological feeling that is also deed within the soul. I later felt a longing for Bonnie. But I stopped, it was a temptation to delve into unknown waters to be a man like other men who thrive in this, threading on unknown grounds rather than relishing and remaining with what drives me to deep joy and delight, Sasha. Ladies and gentlemen I have decided and come to conclusion and I am going to marry Sasha.

 

Sasha could not believe her ears. She fainted. She had been waiting when he began with Bonnie she had given up and breathed in. he had called her to come but she was not sure it was going to be her. Bonnie got the news from Estonia and was in tears. Estonia walked in moment later and poured a drink on Sasha. She was sad. She was sad because she had also had arranged relationship with a man who was their family friend and there was another woman but she loved him and wanted to be the one this was why she betrayed her. The man was also there but he reassured Estonia that he was going to marry her. According to him he said, “I love you, our family did not bring us together, love brought us together, they introduced us.”

At that moment she apologized to Sasha and congratulated her but felt pity for the health of Bonnie. Bonnie lost out and could not bear it. She was so ill but found comfort in the arms of her friend Hughes Stan the cousin of Hughes, the fiance now of Sasha. She vowed to try and forget him at all costs.

 

© 2013 Amadi Judith


Author's Note

Amadi Judith
This is in simple text and easily understandable. Everyone can read since it is inspirational please comment and say if you think it ended as it should.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story does not end well for Bonnie and in this we can conclude that fate is not that fair. Bonnie knows him first and loved him first but they were first friends. Sasha comes into the picture later. Bonnie is a woman who stuck to the fact that there is no sex or romantic overtures before marriage and this is her undoing, because another woman 'gets down' with it soon and in due time. she is left to her fate. Though Bonnie loves him first she has lost him to a woman who feels that her dreams has finally come true. A woman who treats the man as a object and this seems to be what most men like. Hughes would feel that he is loved because this woman indulges him in physical pleasure and sees him as irresistible but there is another woman who loves him silently and always have. This woman loses. The story pictures and mirrors what happens in life. Some women keep loving silently while others 'get down' and get what they want this is to the detriment of women who are called to be virtuous by all and sundry in religion and all. Sasha retraces her steps but not without going back to it again in part two where she tries to coo him and cuddle him again. But what this story omits is who has the better character. We are not really told anything about what their character is like and what their hearts are like we are simply told that other men, besides the wastrel too, love Bonnie as well that is the other Hughes Stan who comforts her. The story has its twists when we notes that he does not kiss Bonnie even if he wants to, since she is averse to this to but goes away and chooses Sasha. From the onstart it seems the writer wants to project Bonnie as the protagonist so the readers are confused about whoes side to be on, but they already reject her because she is the family choice. In my culture, the family choice always comes first because they can help you make a better choice of the right man or woman to spend the rest of your life with but in this case Sasha has also warmed her way into their heart hence she scores a point for this. I think the lesson in the end is deep and interesting, Bonnie is too rigid. Sex is not an evil, it is just a part of our lives and romance is not evil either. She should have relaxed a bit it seems but we wonder if she had done that and she had been rejected she would have been more heartbroken, so in the end the story goes that he says he would marry Sasha but we do not see where he has done this. Would there be another part to this story or is this the end. Watch out!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
1 Review
Added on January 11, 2013
Last Updated on January 11, 2013

Author

Amadi Judith
Amadi Judith

About
I am single and searching. Dabbled into biochemistry and psychology and currently no where with my university education. Aspiring for a fulfilling future life, and also hopeful to complete a degree as.. more..

Writing