SUPER LOVE 3.

SUPER LOVE 3.

A Story by Amadi Judith
"

The third part of a love story.

"

Estonia looked into her eyes and shook her head. “I am sorry Bonnie, but it is all your fault, you had the chance and you threw it away. He also loves you why did you not do anything”

“I could not go against my principle. I have a principle that sex and romance is for marriage”

“Wait even a kiss”

“Look what if I had kissed him and this happened how would I have felt. I would have felt all the more worse and battered”

“Look, you blew everything, look at you now wallowing in misery. You should have shown that you wanted this more than ever. Cant you see how desperate she was. You made the wrong choice.”

“Estonia what should I have done”

“Live each day as it comes.  If you both share a romance do you think it is too late, he would still marry but you have spent your hours and moments in joy and satisfaction than this. I bet you would have felt better if you both shared and romance and he still left you.”

“No way, I don’t think so”

Where did virtue get my contenders. My sisters Halle and Nicole always say, a man is moved by what he sees and we women by what we hear. You never presented your self before him as someone to be loved. You simply hung at the background. Now you are heartbroken and bitter, who is to share your pain”
 They chatted on and on for hours and evening drew near. Estonia said good bye after giving her the ill advice and left but Bonnie vowed never to take the advice and to stay out of their way.

The cousin of Hughes, Hughes Jerry Stan came to visit her. He was so happy to see that she was getting better and brought in the flowers and put his arms around her. “ I have taken from my cousin the most valuable gem in the world but he is best suited for her and she is best suited for you”

“Only I can bear you, you are overbearing and cold, you need someone to love you. You are too proud hearted to give any love”

“Oh yeah , proud hearted, tell me something, I don’t know about. Is Sasha not proud, over ambitious and materialistic, how come she gets what she wants and I am here with you, but you love me anyway”

“Why don’t you love me, when I make me so damn easy to love”

“Ha ha, the song, of course. I love you in my way. I am the virtuous one”

“No, Sasha is the virtuous woman, you are evil in your own way.” He held her hand and tried to kiss her and she fussed off.  “ Don t you do that ever. I don’t want to be kissing you like that, we are not yet married, a gentle kiss is enough.”

“Always stay innocent my love”

John came to visit that evening. He had been talking with Estonia and had the same advice. “ Why don’t you arouse and wake up the woman in you and get this man. I wonder what you are still doing. HE is the man of your dreams and the one whom you loved with a passion all these years and now you are leaving him to another woman. Though she is my friend, I hate to see you my dearest friend like this. Just get together with him”

“As a mistress! No way.”

“Sasha is also virtuous so you have nothing to gain by staying virtuous.”

“You call her virtuous for being a virgin at her age and slamming her body into the camera in lose clothes and all that. You call her virtuous. She is a w***e”

She met him that afternoon. Huges saw her walk in dressed in simple short gown and trousers. He hugged her and they stayed like that for five minutes. “Bonnie you know I love you. I am so confused.”

“Don’t be, be happy I love you too as my brother now”

“Yes but it makes me want to be with you. I don’t know the love is just gentle and calm. I feel it in my heart”

“We would stay as friends.”

He remained confused and asked Sasha to give him to days to think. Meanwhile she was already about town celebrating and calling herself his fiance. She was excited and wanted others to celebrate with her. When she learnt that Bonnie had come to her house she went to Bonnie’s place to warn her.
“I Just want to give you a good warning. Stay away from my guy I am begging you. He does not love you like that. Don’t get ideas into his head. He has sort out his confusion and abandoned you. You are just like a cousin to him, don’t be gross. Keep off!”

Bonnie was so bitter. She spent the night weeping. And then went to see Estonia. Estonia tried and tried to deceive her but to no avail. She even bought her some gowns and asked her to try them on and visit him, but she refused. Instead she decided that it was time to leave the country for her treatments. She said she was going to be back and that when she got back she would help Hughes prepare for his marriage.

Hughes was speaking with a friend who laughed. “I am so glad you did not marry Bonnie, she is so sassy and a snob. I think if you knew her well, you would know that you would regret taking her as a wife. She is not your type at all”

“I love her”

“She is acting, who told you she is virtuous. Bonnie wants to keep playing this game because it is having effect on you. She knows if she changes and gets together with you, you would still leave her for Sasha because she is the intruder.”

Bonnie got back from the country but called him every night when she was away and they talked for hours. He started missing Sasha and asked him to come and live with her. But Bonnie told him it was wrong and that it was not because she was jealous. He began to have a longing to leave Sasha for Bonnie but he did not say so. He went against her and asked Sasha to come and live with him so he could get over Bonnie. Her ideals were getting to him. He wanted an idealistic woman and not a hard realist like it seemed Sasha was… When they started living together their parents called on them and said they did not like the arrangement so the next day Sasha left. She could not wait for the wedding day and started praying so hard. Bonnie was also praying but she had started feeling nothing but pity for Hughes Jerry who was also asking her out. She felt he had been there for her and deserved her love. Next she thought of the Wastrel who was very attractive and refused to think of him. Then she began to retrace her heart. She did not love him anymore. She loved him now as one who needed her love and not one whom she loved. She fell in love with a Christian young man like her. He saw her outside the church and was filled with pity and came to meet her. “Bonnie dear, what is wrong with you.”

“I am cold. I came to church to pray”

He fell in love with her as she looked so beautiful in the lace gown she was wearing.  She looked like an angel to him. He started talking to her and they shared the same ideals. He called her every day and wanted to talk with her all the time. She had finally found love. He made her smile and she was so happy and never believed she could love again. He told her that if she had not married her type she would never have been happy…

Once she had forgotten him, he was furious and wanted to know why.

© 2013 Amadi Judith


Author's Note

Amadi Judith
The story goes on. Now Bonnie has found someone else. It seems her heart has healed so early but how does this go down with Hughes

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on January 11, 2013
Last Updated on January 11, 2013

Author

Amadi Judith
Amadi Judith

About
I am single and searching. Dabbled into biochemistry and psychology and currently no where with my university education. Aspiring for a fulfilling future life, and also hopeful to complete a degree as.. more..

Writing