Blowing in the wind

Blowing in the wind

A Story by Amadi Judith
"

story that we can share.

"
A young woman keeps falling ill and does not know what to do. She then went to a doctor and he tells her she has hiv. the girl goes back home weeping, she had been very chaste and did not know how this came to be. Later on, a young man comes to marry her but he does not know she has Hiv. she tells him a quick story of a vampire, it is fiction and that the good vampire likes a normal woman and he should take it that he is the vampire and that he cant tell the woman he is a vampire or she would run away. It happens that he says the vampire should hide it. he even adds that with time, she with get used to it. she takes note of that and says nothing. They get married and she continues to emphasize first of all birth control. She lies that she can't have children yet but she is capable of being a mother. he believes her. But later he says he wants a child. She takes him out to spend a lot of money on invitros. He begins to suspect her.  One day he sees her taking some drugs and asks her what they are for, by then she is already pregnant. She then reminds him of the story of the vampire and tells him. He begins to try to make her have and abortion and leaves her. Now he speaks of remarrying after he had already gotten used to her as a wife and loves her. She on the other hand also loves him and does not know what to do. she later goes to the hospital for a test and learns that she is not Hiv positive at all. he returns to her and they have an expensive remarriage in town.

© 2011 Amadi Judith


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's a sweet story. How much time does this take place over? I would just think she would go back for a second or third test fairly quickly is she were tested positive for HIV.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on October 17, 2011
Last Updated on October 17, 2011

Author

Amadi Judith
Amadi Judith

About
I am single and searching. Dabbled into biochemistry and psychology and currently no where with my university education. Aspiring for a fulfilling future life, and also hopeful to complete a degree as.. more..

Writing