Goodbye

Goodbye

A Story by Voice
"

I�ll always remember...

"

 

I don’t want to upset you but I needed to talk to someone even if it’s just a computer screen. My grandfather died an hour ago and I don’t know what to do. I’m suppose to be the strong one to hold the family together, but how can I be strong when the only man I’ve ever loved and the only man that’s never hurt me is gone? I’m sorry this is probably so stupid for me to be writing but I can’t sleep, I can’t believe he’s gone. I promised him that I wouldn’t leave him though and I didn’t I never left. I told him I love him and that I’ll take care of grandma. I won’t be in school tomorrow I don’t know when ill go back. I know he is with God and I know my dad is taking care of him and I know one day ill see him again I just don’t understand. I’m gonna make him proud though. I’m gonna get my work published, I’m going to graduate and go to college and I’m going to dedicate my book to him. My first son will be named Robert after him. It’s snowing right now and I know why. The angels are crying for us they know he is a great man and that we are going to miss him. If you can read this grandpa I love you so much and I’ll never forget about you I’ll keep fighting no matter what and I promise to always believe and have faith…I love you.
 
Your granddaughter Voice

© 2009 Voice


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's not stupid to write this... thats the beauty of a writer
you can get out what ever you feel! I am sorry for your loss
I know this pain too well, you are lucky to have had such
a person in your life, remember that! not many are so lucky..

God bless you all during this difficult time..

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm sorry for your loss. i know it's tough losing someone you love, but you'll get through it with the help of God.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm so sorry Voice...I know how it feels like to lose that one person who is your courage, your life...And I hope you will get yourself over this and keep your promise!

Beautifully penned, very touching and straight from the heart. And I hope sharing it helped you come to terms with it...it really helps you know....talk it out, or write it down....I write too when something bogs me down...only its on scraps of paper that I usually lose, but whatever....you be brave girl, and fight on! Your grandpa needs to be proud of you, right?!

God Bless!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm so sorry Voice...I know how it feels like to lose that one person who is your courage, your life...And I hope you will get yourself over this and keep your promise!

Beautifully penned, very touching and straight from the heart. And I hope sharing it helped you come to terms with it...it really helps you know....talk it out, or write it down....I write too when something bogs me down...only its on scraps of paper that I usually lose, but whatever....you be brave girl, and fight on! Your grandpa needs to be proud of you, right?!

God Bless!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm so sorry, I know how it feels to lose someone close. Message me anytime.

Posted 15 Years Ago


i know how u feel... i just lost my grandma on feb 18th...it sux and idk what to do either, thats y iv been writing it all down u should read my new poem "foever grandma's angel" let me know what u think

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Ebs
So sorry for you're loss. He'll be watching over you though.


God Bless
ebs



Posted 15 Years Ago


My deepest sympathy for your loss.
I know how tough it is to have to be the emotionally "together" person in a family.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm happy that you understand that your grandpa is in a better place, a place where
there's no tear, sorrow, hurt, or agony. He's with God now and living among the angels.
You can do it Voice you can conquer this wolrd and all of it's trails everything God has
in store for you will manifest and you will overcome this and be strong...stay strong Voice.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm sorry for your loss. I've also lost a grandfather and it does hurt deeply. I know I suck at comforting but I hope it helps that he'll watch over you like a guardian angel.
~Elizabeth

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 22, 2009
Last Updated on March 16, 2009

Author

Voice
Voice

Wouldn'tyouliketoknowyoucreeperSTRANGERDANGER, MI



About
more..

Writing
Numb Numb

A Poem by Voice


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Voice


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Voice



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Apple Road Apple Road

A Poem by Voice