Crime Scene Details

Crime Scene Details

A Story by G.C.... aka Gene
"

My Comment, G.Capote© Generative Grammar is like viscid adhesive sticking fast at molecular degrees at high rates of speed.

"
Succinylcholine enter suspiciously unto her blood stream. 
The evidence hate was evident, all signs pointed Nielsen Derbyshire 
as suspicions raised eyebrows when a syringe yields the residue 
ingredient of the murder weapon. Involvement was determined 
By sectional view of the couches gifts fabrics, 
revealing the control substance Succinylcholine which paralyzed her lung's functionalities. 
Leading her to her disturbing death inside her own house. 
__ There are many man's in this city out for destroying our way of life
leaves little choice either kill or die. Only a few good men are 
left to protect our city's inhabitants. One of them issued defender protocols, 
putting the crime waves under restraining rearrangement bowls, asserting all 
Yorkers population the five Burroughs aren't completely lost. A happier automation 
Running late but trafficking less criminal activity. 
Detective Cornelius Ingram Junior, decorated veteran in exemplary embodiment 
while under heavy enemy fire at Desert-Storm's Front lines Expedition. Cornelius is 
awardees recipient of the medal of honor and presidential candidate 
for the next Commission Against Organize Crime. Sergeant Anthony Pierce is his sidekick, 
Three years ago his wife died in a terrible car accident, making him the meanest man on the job.
--the bad guy--
Lucky Jonathan Lucas has been a criminal since he was eighteen years old. Started on his nine grade of high school, when Roxanne offers Lucas a marijuana cigarette. Jonathan had been a humble type, loving and caring up to this point, beFoRE hiS soUL went southbound. his life changed that very day.
"Rudy says you bad, by Wailing Era" playing on the radio station. Jonathan Lucas takes his first puffs up inside his lungs. A hallucinating euphoria and overwhelming feelings consumed his mind, featuring signs of fear and loathing anxiety disorders, a simple perversion cocktail turns away LucAS iNTo A particular group.
Jonathan Lucas joined the Almighty Latin King and Queens nation at the early-starting age of nineteen years old.
 
"Blaze of Glory by Bob Jovi", played up the ending episode of his drug-infused change of humble heart. His association with A.L.K.Queen reinforces his own beliefs that the world was Hell and nothing more than a gigantic crime scene. Determine to survive this realization, he opted-to-arrange a member scheme .e.g. To understand people's ethics as they went along with their daily lives. Down on his luck. Luca's fertilized the idea of closing any new members membership with a death sentence. As humanly possible as he could. He picked out the elite candidates of society that had never given but mostly had taken. Making them a prime example of "Hellsfury"..........
Is silent tonight. 
The fire is lit up and the ending episode of this day coming to the end. Somewhere a devious devil has met his match. Scheming away his elementary plans of conquest, not taking into account that Lucas wakes up and sleeps in hell. On Top of the trombone playing the lyrical rhetorical question. When are they, so called good guys. I bet this foolishness Will indeed, No! Undoubtedly end as saving private Ryan, everyone dead or crying like a b***h, pleading for one more night.... You guys know what to do, soon as we have the money, kill Salt Lake and his Wife. " everyone laughed" 
>>> the good guys <<<
Detective: Cornelius Ingram Junior experimentally started a task force, 
Taking into account allegations of corruption in the department, new academy recruitment's were 
screened meticulously, research respectively and totally examined for organize crime 
backgrounds: E.E.Wodworth, E.K.Cochrane, and P.U.Little 
were selected to infiltrate Lucky Lucas "criminal organization"
The sudden death of Salt Lake and his wife aroused suspicions. All signs point to Lucky and his brutal gang members.....  One-Eye Jaclyn was laughing and sipping his tea overlooking through the crime scene files. When the calls came rushing in. All the phones simultaneously started to ring off the hook. Jaclyn startled tossed the tea into the air, landing every drop on the Captain's face. Terrible way to start the shift. Good job Ace, was all the Captain said to him. Pushing over the stack of unresolved open cases. F*****g Jaclyn's whole day up.
The Police raiding Luca's Drug-hole-spot___ It was Sunday's afternoon. Isabella Rossellina Ortiz is undressed. She's been an Almighty Queen since fourteen. Dashed in with a fascination for a few Sins, She started off strip-dancing at fifteen lying about her age, not one daRes to question her, for fear of waking up inside a back alleyway trash can. Isabella and Lucky Lucas are doing lines of cocaine, celebrating. Isabella's dancing sexy for Lucky after every line.
The phone rang taking Lucky's attention away from Isabella, she did not take to0 kindly playing the second half. Against her better judgment she hangs up the phone and sits on Lucky's lap, legs straddle over his legs, She begins to kiss Lucas; slipping him inside of her body. Two seconds after the damned phone rings again. "As if echoing across the Country" The bedroom door slammed open And in, walks Bonnie, screaming. The police are raiding the Drug-hole-spot, without much care Lucas pushed Isabella onto the floor. "Lucas, You a*****e, Isabella screams."Sorry baby this is serious business, Lucky replies". Dipshits better not find anything or someone's gonna die, paying in blood.
A once in a lifetime opportunity, One Eye Jack, and William Zeiss__
You know, Zeiss! The optics on this camera lens is scratched or some buggy crawled inside, I better tear it apart now, appears wise to do now rather than in the field.**Okay, 0ne-Eye, but do it fast we need to get a bite to eat, cause this donut-watch may take all damn nite. "Duh!, I know 0ne Eye"
...... *three days after fail-sting-operation* __Why is She playing a Cello Concerto?
Zeiss calls headquarters. Hello, Captain Cages," Is my guess!, Istrared Wallenski" is on the move now. Wallenski and four horrendous looking characters just walked into Luca's-Owned joints (Prestigious Pleasure Night Club_b..... We need back up nOW! Fourtyfive minutes too late, the mark-cop-cars showed up. Airtight containers were been loaded into the trunks of two Cadillacs, contained inside, were sixty-six full kilos of cocaine; dinner for junkies no doubt, "The Cadiz" well on their way through Broadway and Parkland, when the Popo electronics finally turned on the Bullhorn. "This is the police, you have sixty seconds to exit before we use tear gas inside the house"
Back to Lucas House© G.Capote 2017___

Do you believe that our destiny is predetermined, Lucky Lucas? 

Do you want your life been controlled by destiny's, Isabella? "Not me babe, just asked".....
You should be asking interesting questions like, How's my Pecker? or 
Why the chicken crawled across the road? "haha" 
Really Lucky, you're such a pervasive, sicko, honey. But Love you Lucky. 
But. Why was the chicken crawled instead of walked? 
Cause I shot his rooster singers a*s, that's why. "haha"
"So mean babe, but love you regardless"
_YorubaYamuna Tocarimassan, Jersey Shore Yakuza boss!
__The Yakuza's ritualistic honor is of such high degrees. The organizations' commandments and ethical standards, is collectively a powerhouse of corruption, changes and orders come straight from Tokyo Japan's largest city of organized crime. Ironically, about twenty Jappies's swimming in a bathhouse's pool, naked and also strapped to the teeth, Uzzy Pistols, 9mm Plastic Glocks, Mac10's and all over the place well hidden are M16's cocked and loaded. Essentially, a slaughter house....

Yamuna's enterprise has grown consistently over. the past few years, making an alliance with Lucky Lucas. He fireworks through media headlines in Systematics of prostitution, human trafficking, money laundering and Contract Killings. Yoruba Y Tocarimassan's sophisticated leadership, is supreme in Jersey's, Jappy Town.
Yoruba.Y. Tocarimassan is on the East Side of New York City, (the date is 4/30/2017 a.d) Dictating his guys
with new orders at the laundromats set up around Jappy town.... Y. Tocari's stayed on top of his businesses; never hesitating for a second. His yearly profits steadily raising.

--Police at the safe house--
Later, On April, 30, 2017.....Officer: E. K. Cochrane collaboration has managed to infiltrate data files drawn up by the Yakuza C.P.O entries (Correct Payment Osaka). modeling a plan for "Spec. E.K. Operations" breaking new grounds, into the city's criminal underground limelight. Tension rises when Officer P.U.Little is found murder in a Hotel room, 
32 knife wounds overall his naked body and blood splatter patterns determined. That the stabbing section went on, proceeding for several hours before P.U.Little's substantial death, Closed and Open a new chapter in the"Crime Scene Details, Investigation"
...to be continued... 

© 2017 G.C.... aka Gene


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
Lol
My dear god
To look into your brain
Is like getting lost in a maze

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

G.C.... aka Gene

6 Years Ago

lol, tell me about it. I can barely keep up with all the characters. hahaha.. but writing is so much.. read more
B

6 Years Ago

Well
thats a beautiful brain

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on May 1, 2017
Last Updated on May 1, 2017
Tags: I love everyone.

Author

G.C.... aka Gene
G.C.... aka Gene

Miami, FL



About
I write a lot of passion and love inside of all my words. more..

Writing