The Last Meditation

The Last Meditation

A Story by WOZZYWOZ
"

After a lifetime of using meditation to avoid his troubles, Franklin finds himself in trouble during his very last round of meditating.

"

Franklin softly brought his rear to the rock, careful to avoid any sharp edges. He crossed his legs, closed his eyes, and rested his hands over his knees in a meditative position.


“Breathe slowly,” Franklin softly thought, “This is the last time I meditate to escape my issues. The last meditation. Breathe.”


Franklin explored the inner depths of his subconscious for about ten minutes before feeling a slight nudge on his cheek. Franklin, who was trained to ignore all external disturbances during meditation, knew better than to give it any attention. He knew better.


Another nudge, again on his cheek.


“Keep focused,” he thought, slightly annoyed.


Another nudge.


Franklin angrily swung open his eyes to see what had been bothering his ‘bout of relaxation.


A little, black, wet nose rested aside his cheek.


Attached to to the nose was a snout, and attached to the snout was a 600 pound grizzly bear, curiously poking its nose at Franklin’s cheek.


Once Franklin caught sight of what was attached to that little wet black nose, he released a cry which exiled birds to the sky.


Franklin was right. That really was the last time he meditated.

© 2015 WOZZYWOZ


Author's Note

WOZZYWOZ
Thanks for reading! Not to be ever taken too seriously, just a fun little story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hahaha seems as if Franklin got himself caught in a hairy situation ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 9, 2015
Last Updated on August 9, 2015
Tags: Meditation, short story, super rad, whatever, I don't know what to write here

Author

WOZZYWOZ
WOZZYWOZ

CA



About
Hi! My name is Alex, and I'm a 17 year old kid who just likes to write sometimes . more..

Writing