Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
My daughter, Jessica Chapter 1

My daughter, Jessica Chapter 1

A Story by Little girl who wants to be a writer
"

Sidney's first child, Jessica, have trouble being with her family. She felt betrayed and want a new mother. However, her feelings changes after she make a fool out of her mom. Mom's P.OV

"
I had lied to my children. They never want to talk to me, including my favorite daughter, Jessica. Jessica never talk to me after she came back home. She always ignores me when i am around. I want her to forgive me and stop ignoring me. She knows i am not a s**t because a s**t is someone who have no love for others and always sleeping around with other men. I'm never do that stuff. I am a great mother and i gave respect. 
Anyway, I saw Tinkerbelle and Mary playing around and are happy to be sisters. Why Jessica and Harry never be happy for them to have siblings? Vera and Daisy love to dance, James and Drake love to race each other, and the others love to other things. Before i turned to leave, they called my name for their attention. 
"Mum, can you play with us?" Amalia said happily.
I gave her a smile and said, "Sure, why?"
I walked to them as they cheered happily like a football team is going to win the trophy. We played around and enjoy the sun as it give us a light of joy. I love my children and always happy to be with them. When I turned back to the house, I saw Jessica and Harry frowning at me. Jessica shake her head before walking off with Harry. I walked to the house and see Jessica and Harry sitting on the couch. I walked to them to explain to them, but Jessica spoke first.
"Why you just love them more than us? Are we a family or a mistake because you never told us?' Jessica questioned before she look at me angrily.
"No, Jessica. I love you and i didn't make a mistake. We are family," I said.
"Oh, we're family," Jessica said angrily, "No, we are NOT family, mum! i don't know these people! They are f*****g fairies, gnomes, robots, and other people! How's that make us family without us knowing them?!" 
"Because I was scared to tell you about it. I know you will be anger like you are doing now!" I yelled back at her.
"I AM NOT ANGER!!" 
"WHY YOU ARE YELLING AT ME THEN!"
"Because you betrayed me, mum. We made a bloody movie about you and now you are a s**t. You have many kids by many men and never told me about it. I want to kill you and want you disappear, but i kinda forgive you. However, Harry and I became jealousy of you being with them." She explained.
"But I am not that jealousy. Jessica became more jealousy," said Harry.
"Yes, I am very jealousy with you play with them. It made me think to don't belong in this family. I think i need a new mother." Jessica turned away from me.
Abruptly, i touched her on the shoulder and said, "Jessica...no..."
Jessica turned back to me. "Mum, no. I need a new mother. I'm sorry..."
Jessica left the house and went in the Volvo. She drove off the driveway to the road. When Jessica left, I turned to Harry who is staring at me. "You know that the interview is tonight, right." said Harry with his wide blue eyes.
"Yes, Harry, let me get the kids. We won't miss this day." I said happily before going outside. 

© 2014 Little girl who wants to be a writer


Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Author's Note

Little girl who wants to be a writer
Ignore grammar problems, please. Just to let you know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on May 11, 2014
Last Updated on May 11, 2014

Author

Little girl who wants to be a writer
Little girl who wants to be a writer

Memphis, TN



About
I am in middle school at Memphis, TN. I enjoy writing stories and sharing it to my friends. more..

Writing