Parallels

Parallels

A Story by WitDaBuddha
"

Parallels tying between religious story and real life.

"

The world is a cycle 🌀there is no beginning, and no end, but what about genesis? The first 5 days, Monday through Friday, God made just about everything. From the rocks to the stars he was establishing for future provisions. Work week of God hit like a hefty sixty, from 5 to the 60fifth. The 6th day, Saturday, he spent for himself. He took his time to make sure his image was done well. He had to do something to make himself happy, unlike with everything else. Some paint their fence, others mow their lawns. God made men, a hobby he’s not yet bored of. When the work week ends, personal life must go on. After you retire, you can pursue the desires your avoidance prolonged. You did what you had to do, now paid off all of the bills. Saturday’s you can finally do something that you choose to do, of your own free will. Sunday God rested. No work, he’s already done it all. Yesterday was for letting out steam, Sunday’s are for sleeping it off. You worked hard, you played hard, then it’s just about over in a blink. Now in your late 80s, in your last bed, you have nothing left to do, realizing Monday-Friday wasn’t as bad as you use to think. It’s whatever, because now you can finally sleep, full peace, knowing that after working the next Monday-Friday, you’ll be right back here, in bed next week. Death is natural after a full life, as peaceful as “peaceful” can be. Only thing as relaxing as a true r.i.p is the first 5 years of life, before any responsibilities. Life is a cycle, there is no beginning, and no end. But the genesis, the genesis is the beginning of future endings, and the ending of past beginnings, if that makes sense.
God set the standards to a week, all powerful and wise.
It only takes one week to examine a full life.
And just as the weeks start over, life does too.
When one life gets too old, another is born new.

© 2020 WitDaBuddha


Author's Note

WitDaBuddha
This was a freestyle writing so please ignore grammar problems, intended just for food for thought

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
1 Review
Added on July 25, 2020
Last Updated on July 25, 2020

Author