My Angel

My Angel

A Story by YouoweYoupay
"

Come back to me...

"
I'm scared, so desperate to know what the next pages hide. I seek this land in my head, where the sea meets the sand. I'd walk along the shore for miles never getting tired. Never getting sick, because I hurt no one. And no one hurts me. I have the need to spill salt water down my cheeks. Frustration blocks my eyes, standing in the way. I used to see an angel, and hear her voice so comforting and sane. She had long wavy hair and beautiful azure eyes that curved in a smile whenever mine did. I didn't know she existed within me until I had enough courage to go deep and down into my unlit core. Holding the weak candle light in my hand I looked around carefully and called out: ' Who's there? '. She looked up at me wordlessly. She sat in a corner, so weak, fragile, and neglected. My inner mind despised her even before it knew she ever existed. But once we sat facing one another...Once we connected in joy and misery...she grew to be a precious piece of my self conscious. She would squeeze the fingers of her hand around the palm of mine, assuring she'd never move away from my side, that she'd keep the once unlit rotten part of me warm, bright, and safe. But I woke up one day to find that she would not answer to my calling. She disappeared, leaving an empty core of me behind. I called on to her, running back to where she always sat. I called on to her by the name I had given her and all I saw was the faded perfected image of her staring into the gaunt one of mine, and fading away the moment after. Come back to me...because you need to know how much I need needing you.

© 2010 YouoweYoupay


Author's Note

YouoweYoupay
It's something going on in my head. Part of fictional reality. Yeah, it hurts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you're doing a great job keep on writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I loved this; that when you have something of your own you depend on to keep you going and when its gone you feel you cant do it anymore, maybe you can but without that 'thing' the belief in yourself is gone. Lovely story, writeen perfectly. well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


how much i need, needing you... it needs the "," to emphasize the need! this is quite powerful ala'a... lovely!
keep 'em coming!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Kind of makes me think of training wheels; we all have that one thing that holds us up so we can reach a certain point, then leaves and makes us hold ourselves up until we are strong enough to move on by ourself. It seem like your angel was your training wheels and now it's up to you to continue life without her :)
Nice job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


GREAT PIECE

Posted 13 Years Ago


Great piece- I would think about watching who you're addressing, and expanding the word choice, but otherwise, this was excellent. Great emotion and tone.

Nice write. c:

-Coral-

Posted 13 Years Ago



clenching teeth while reading this...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Aw, grieving of the mind. Very well written and beauitful metaphors going down the page that create a sad atmosphere. Well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

523 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2010
Last Updated on April 27, 2010
Tags: angel, story, wella

Author

YouoweYoupay
YouoweYoupay

Amman, ..., Jordan



About
"The Universe is made of stories, not of atoms." ~Muriel Rukeyser "There is no one more rebellious or attractive than a person lost in a book." “He allowed himself to be swayed by his con.. more..

Writing
Garden Garden

A Poem by YouoweYoupay



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..