Desire of Passion and Love

Desire of Passion and Love

A Story by Bethan Lewis
"

A short story about a young lady who is in love with a guy.

"
It begins with a young lady who is in her early 30s.  Who fancies a guy in his late 30s.  
All the time she dreams of him being her husband to be.  
Her passion and desire to be there for him to devour her true love she has for him.   History between them is not a great deal, however the memories that they made were really special. They laughed, joked, cried and sometimes throw insults at each other.
Like any couple that they could be, this passion and desire the lady has is so powerful, her love and flame for the guy she loves so much won’t die or fade away.
She knows deep down in her heart, her man loves her for who she is.  Even though she doesn’t believe it because of too much demons and voices in her head.  The lady wants to follow her heart and be with him, but the voices say no. They tell her, she is worthless and pathetic who does not deserve love.  The man in her heart won’t talk to her face to face.  Too many thoughts and assumptions of him inside her head.  Her friends don’t help they say get a grip and find someone else, but her true love always remained in her heart for her to follow.  
It took the lady a while to realise that the voices in her head are not real and must follow her own heart to achieve her success in life.

© 2017 Bethan Lewis


Author's Note

Bethan Lewis
This is my first short story writing from the heart.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on February 6, 2017
Last Updated on February 6, 2017
Tags: Love, mental health, . Dream