Clean Up Kid

Clean Up Kid

A Story by Alex

There is not such a pain worse than unrequited love.

Actually death is probably the worst but loving someone who doesn't give a f**k about you is pretty bad and all.

Anyway, it starts with a girl and a boy, good old heterosexuality.

I am the girl of course, and he is Alex Mathers.

Aw man even his name is beautiful..

Well I will take you to the beginning as I think that would make sense.

~~

There I was, listening to The Charlatans Tellin' Stories album, the live one. Song? Clean Up Kid. Headphones in I was none the wiser, dead to the world etc.

Alex was miming something to me but I was rocking out so I didn't have a clue. Taking my headphones out he repeated.

Alex: that's a great song.

~~

And that is about it really, he walked away after that and never spoke or looked at me again. This was in a library in Town, I got kicked out half an hour later for disruptive noise coming from 'those loud pod things'.

~~

Anyway, he hasn't seen me since but I went on his facebook, found his address and now I watch him every Tuesday to Saturday and sometimes on a Sunday if I'm free.

He is so beautiful, I wish you could see him.

He has a girlfriend- Jessica Clark but don't worry, I'm going to kill her...

Im only joking, Christ.

I love you Alex Mathers!!!

© 2015 Alex


Author's Note

Alex
Don't have a clue what I was thinking here. It isn't supposed to be dark or mysterious, I think I was just mocking 13 year old girls in love with One Direction, sorry if you're a fan!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on January 4, 2015
Last Updated on January 5, 2015

Author

Alex
Alex

Bristol, United Kingdom



About
if you've remembered to still check this page in a search for a small piece of me, reach out. more..

Writing
Hey Bulldog Hey Bulldog

A Poem by Alex


Cecil Cecil

A Poem by Alex


The Drive The Drive

A Story by Alex