A Hero's Adventure

A Hero's Adventure

A Story by Keiko20092010

We meet our hero, who is a brave, powerful princess at a special restaurant. It is her favorite spot to stop and eat when she is traveling through space. Our hero, whose name is Princess Amelia Loveheart, has run away from the city of Atlantis, where she lives, and her family. Nobody knows that she has left.

          Princess Amelia is part of a royal group of Atlanteans. She is a Greek Atlantean. Her mother is the Greek goddess Athena. And her father is William Keiko Loveheart. She has two brothers and a baby sister on the way. Her brothers’ names are Hercules and Pegasusio. Both Athena and Amelia have the ability to turn into mermaids. Both William, who likes to be called Keiko, and Pegasusio, can turn into orcans. Hercules has no power that anybody knows of. But he is really smart. The Atlantean council wanted to test him for another power completely, but he refused. But Amelia pleaded with him to take the test. He still said no. He said, “I just want to be a normal Atlantean. Why is so important for me to tested? Why is everyone pushing me to be tested? Why does everyone want to know if I have powers? I just want to be normal. Is that okay too?! Is my opinion important to this family? You seem to be the only person that matters to everyone in the city, including our own family! And what is worse, everyone will only care if I have powers! I wish you were not born, Amelia!” She said, “I can make that happen!” And with that she went into her lab and found her spell book. She looked for a spell that would make everyone forget about her. She found the spell that she had written for this incident and started to prepare for the incantation. She got what she needed and started recite the magic words: “Ancient Fathers and Mothers, Please teach my family and the people of the city that life without me would be horrible. Without me they cannot function as a family or as functioning people  and their life will be in ruin. Please take me out of the picture.” The candles she had lit got brighter and there was great wind that howled through the room. And one of her guardians said, “Amelia, if you complete this spell, it is very hard to undo. Do you really  want to go through with the plan?” Amelia said, “I do.” And she completed the spell and she left the city. Only one person knew about what she had done. That was the great magician Merlin. He was a friend and mentor of Amelia. He knew that she had done the most terrible thing and went to find her.

           Now, while Amelia was eating a tardine merring burger, a rough group from the outer galaxies came and saw the princess and told her that she would make them lots of money on the black market. She said that she belonged to no one and she would fight them if they tried to take her. Well, this made the leader angry, as well you can see, no body fought the group and has won. But Amelia was not just going to let this group take her. She told them, “Let’s duel it out and see who wins. If I win, you have to let me go. If you win, I will go with you.” Before they could start the battle, a voice yelled, “Amelia, Don’t! I could not stand to lose you, not again. I love you too much to let you go through with this plan. Not alone.” She recognized the voice as her one and only true love, Rozio. They have been through a lot together, but she did not want him going with her on this new adventure. She told Rozio, “I love you, but you will be able to find me. I will battle these scumbags, but I am doing it alone. If I lose, I will go with them. I will probably be going to the outer galaxies. I will let you know  when I get there. But you must bring Merlin with you to train you on this perilous mission. The spell possibly cannot be undone. He must train you to fight the monsters that will get in the way of finding me. You are my only hope.” Roxio felt like those guys in the Star Wars movies he had watched so many times before, but this was real. How was he going to save his beloved Princess from the danger she faced.

          Amelia faced off against the first Rough Group Underling TEwION. The battle went like this and also Amelia lowered her stats purposely, and only she knew what she did and how. The first move was made by TEwION and he used a move called Nattlesnake. This move poisons the opponent until they cannot battle no more. Amelia used her weakest spell which was zotwiny. But since she was poisoned this spell took 50 HP from her. She was a level 190 mage. But with her stats weakened to that of a level 10 mage she would lose quickly. Rozio already saw that she was struggling. He wanted to help her, but he knew that his help would be unwanted right now. TEwION used the last and final move to win the battle. He used a powerful Vacano that knocked out Amelia. The Rough Group had won. But this was an easy win. How did they do it? Rozio did not believe that they could have beaten her that easily, even when most of the members were under the levels of 50. He believed that Amelia let them win. But he would never have the chance to ask. They were gone as soon as they arrived and with Amelia. It was devastating. How was he going to get her back? Then he remembered what Amelia told him before the battle. He must find Merlin. On his way back to Atlantis to track Merlin’s whereabouts, he crashed into a flying car that was familiar to him. And the car was destroyed. It was Amelia’s, but the driver was not Amelia, it was someone who surprisingly, was the man he was looking for. It was Merlin. But Rozio saw Amelia’s car at the restaurant. Could she have two cars? He always wondered how she was able to make around the galaxy if one car was in the shop, sort to speak, and still did not know if it really belonged to Amelia. He would not have the chance to ask,  Merlin was also surprised to see another Atlantean who was looking for Amelia. Merlin asked Rozio, “Who are you, and are you from Atlantis?” Rozio, said “I am Rozio. I am Princess Amelia’s love. She has sent me to find you. She is in trouble. I believe she has been taken to the outer galaxies. I am worried about her. She told me that I need to take you with me so you could train me. You are the only one that knows about the spell she used. Please help me.” Merlin asked, “Why should I help you? You have no power to speak of and Amelia is able to take care of herself. She will be fine.” Rozio said, angrily, “She will be expecting us and this time I do not think she will be able to help herself out of this one. She needs us.” At that point, Rozio used a power that he had not used for years, moviwanscreena and showed Merlin what happened to Amelia. He was shocked. The one person he thought he knew had decided to go on a perilous mission to become part of a world that was not hers. Merlin had to get her back for the sake of Atlantis.

          Merlin and Rozio went in search of Amelia. They searched far and wide. Since Amelia had a tracking device that the leader of the Rough Group did not know about Merlin was able to track where she was last known to be, but that was a holding cell in a town called Swolio in country called Retra on planet called Technia. The person that they met said, “She was sold to a king to be his maid. He did not know that she was a princess. He would not have bought her if he knew the truth. This king lives in planetary system known as Cosomio and on a planet called Quio. He is a famous king everyone in our galaxy knows about him. He part of the rebel movement. He is the leader. No one in his part of the galaxy has fought him and won. Though there is one person who is always challenging him and to date this man has not beaten the rebels. Though there were many wins that the empire has made. And the rebels are looking for that one person that will lead them to victory. But they have not found that person yet.” Rozio recognized this world and was worried for Amelia. He had left this galaxy for Atlantis because of the empire and knew that if the empire knew he had come back he would surely be arrested. He was part of the empire’s GG troops and was the leader of those troops but he broke his allegiance with empire when he saw which cause was stronger. The empire swore that if he ever came back he would be arrested. But he carried a card that said that he was part of another group of aliens and from another galaxy so they could not arrest him, could they? A GG trooper came by and it was one that he had worked with and asked to see his space card. Rozio showed the trooper his card, but the trooper did not believe that Rozio could have come from the Pegasus galaxy. He knew better. He said, “This card is a fake. I will have to take you in Trooper GG1.” Merlin could not believe his hears. Merlin asked himself, "My friend Rozio a GG trooper? How could this be?" But Trooper GG5 had to take him in. Merlin only knew this trooper as Rozio and also knew what he was told, that Rozio was orphaned by his parents in the Pegasus galaxy when they moved there from earth. When he was six, the wraithos came to his planet called RAitoa and killed everyone looking for him. They killed his parents and he was orphaned. He came to Atlantis and was adopted by two loving parents who knew that he needed to be protected. If he lied, Merlin could not protect him. He must find Amelia.

          Merlin continued the search for Amelia without Rozio. But his conscience told him to go and get Rozio, but Merlin also needed to complete the mission, but without Rozio he knew it could not be done. So, he went to get Rozio or Trooper GG1 or whoever his friend was. He did not care if this person worked for the other side or if he lied, he just wanted him back and afterward he would hand him over to the empire. He made a deal with the empire so he could get him back. When went to the leader of the empire. He was scared. He said, “I would like to have my friend back and I would like to make a deal to get him back. I do not care if he works for you, after we complete our mission, I will hand him over so you can do whatever you like to this person. To me he is know as Rozio, he may be known to you as Trooper GG1 and I would like to have him so I can complete my mission, which is finding the princess of Atlantis. I am not from this galaxy and the people of Pegasus need their princess back. We can not function as system without her. Please let have my friend and let us go on our way. I promise you can have back as soon as our business is finished.” The leader did not want to let him go, but he let GG1 go and Merlin and Rozio went to look for the princess.

          Rozio promised never to lie again, though Merlin knew that he must keep his end of the bargain with the leader of the empire. They went to a planet that offered rest and they needed a way to travel this galaxy safely. They went to a cantina and talked to a few of the space pilots, but they would not offer their services to a trooper of the empire and what they thought was his servant. But one person in the cantina had a ship that was fast and he would fly Merlin and Rozio wherever they needed to go for a small price. This pilot also had a copilot that looked like a large furry bear. But this was no ordinary bear. This was a tall, furry bear that had cat and human appendages. This bear had cat-like hands with fingers. His feet were catlike, but were they were like his hands. They had human fingers, like a monkey's. He also had a tail that was prehensile. He could grab things with it when he could not use his hands or feet. And he was a very good shooter. Our adventurous copilot's name was Caberia. She was very friendly and she cared for everyone around her. But she was very old. Her people were all dead. She had no family. And her age was showing because of this. The dark lord Santion had killed not only her people, but many other races out there. Planets were destroyed and the order known as the senimaki were all dead. But there was hope. There were survivors. Santion had not killed everyone. There were three senimakis that had survived the Goli Wars and there were said to be a pair of babies that would bring order to the galaxy. Caberia had brought one of the babies to the city known to not many people, but heard in stories as a city of power. He had brought the girl to Atlantis. The Senimaki Fanio had brought her brother to their aunt and uncle on the plant of Yuni. Amelia was made to believe that she was part of a royal family. And Enrio, her real brother, was made to believe that he had no sister, but he knew somewhere out there was a girl that looked like him. Enrio was a good pilot, but one day he had gotten hurt while flying his huropu plane. And could he not fly for a long time. It was just before a test for the rebellion to see who was going to fight for them. He felt bad, but he knew that he would be able to take the test again in another four years. But then rebels had to move their base of the planet when the empire found out that they were testing there and not just for what they agreed. The rebels were testing a new weapon for someone special. And they had found out that this person had entered the galaxy. They needed to move base. So Enrio decided to follow the rebels with news that that there was a new person in the galaxy, possibly someone who could defeat the dark lord Santion. He went wherever the rebels went. The last place Enrio stopped and the place that rebels had their base was the planet where he met Merlin and Rozio. And he decided to go with them on their journey. Merlin and Rozio are talking to the pilots, who Caberia tells them that her friend name is Herio and that they will take them wherever they need to go and that it would be for a small price. But while they are talking, a fight breakout and before it can get too big a senimaki steps in and stops it. He was traveling with a young boy. Caberia recognizes the senimaki and runs over and hugs him. She has not seen him for ages and she thought he was dead. The last time she saw this senimaki was when they were fighting the Goli Wars. She asked him, "What happened? We were fighting together like we always have and then I looked and you gone. I looked everywhere for you. I asked the two other surviving senimakis about what happened but they could only look in disbelief. Our friend, had destroyed everything. When we looked for you, we found nothing. So we decided to have a funeral on your favorite planet. We dug a grave and put your favorite things into it. We asked ourselves where you could be. But now here you are and I can't believe that we be closer to bringing order to the galaxy." The mystery senimaki, whose name was Jopa,  asked, "How are we closer to doing that? Do you know something that I don't?" Caberia said, "Selia is back and she has her senimaki powers. She is with the rebels right now. I have never been happier than when I saw the twins being born. We are going to join the rebels and see how Selia is doing. They are at their main base." Enrio knew that this was his chance. Enrio asked, "Can I join you? I would like to join the rebel force and battle the empire." Caberia asked Jopa, "Who is this? I cannot take people that just say that want to join the rebels. They must mean it." Jopa said, "This is Enrio. He is a farm boy, but I have seen him clear whole fields with a swipe of his hand and place the harvest in the nartobox with that same swipe of the hand. He lives with his aunt and uncle. I believe that he is also a senimaki like us and Selia. He may be her brother. We must bring him with us. I will train him, my love." Caberia knew that the last time those words were said, their father Bathi had turned against them. And she said, "I hope you are right with this one, my husband." Everyone was in shock, including Rozio. He knew that Caberia and Jopa were close, but for them to be married; was against the empire's laws. But they had to married long before the empire was created. He started to cry. Then he looked at himself. He saw similarities between him, Caberia, and Jopa. Were they his parents? He wanted to know, but there would be no time to ask because they had to go. Caberia said, "I just got the latest information on the rebels. They are going to move again. They are moving to their forest base on the planet Vali. We must move now if we are going to join them. The journey will be perilous but we might just make it. But our ship runs on gold fuel. I need gold coins to run they ship." Rozio said, "I will pay you 1,000 RG or Royal Gold. I have some extra coins left over from my life trading on the hipino trading floor for the royal senate. After the emperor decided to dissolve the royal senate, I decided to leave the galaxy and live with people that were living peacefully and that was when I decided to live in the city of Atlantis."  The currency council that was put in place by royal senate had said that everything from trading to travel was to be paid in Royal Gold. But when the empire took over some of the new leaders wanted to create a new currency, but the rebels would not pay anything using the new currency so the old currency was still being used. Since Rozio was still carrying some of the old coins from his youth and he had enough for the flight he paid the pilot the 1000 RG.

          The gang went to join the rebels and also see how Amelia or uh, actually Selia was doing. Rozio and Merlin were having a rough time dealing with the fact that the girl that they knew was a senimaki and Merlin was having a harder time than Rozio. Merlin basically taught Selia all that she knew and he never knew that she had come from another galaxy. Meanwhile, Amelia was practicing her spells and fighting skills with a virtual opponent. The leader, who was impressed with her skills, asked  how she could have gotten so good. She decided to lie and said, “My mother, who name was Senia, was the ruler of the planet Nafia and ruled in the royal senate and her husband was the powerful senimaki, Hebio. She loved him a lot, but he had turned to the dark side and became the dark lord Santion. He had turned not only against my mother who was pregnant, but the order of the senimakis. He had become the apprentice of the Emperor Xentor. Xentor told his new apprentice to kill all the senimakis and to kill the senimakis in training. And the most evil thing that Xentor told his apprentice to do was to kill everyone on all the planets where the Goli War battles had taken place. When my mother heard the terrible news, she broke down into tears. She went after her husband, but found that the man she had married was gone. The man she had found was a darker, more evil man and would kill her if she did anything against him or his empire. But he did not want to kill her. Was the man known as Herio stuck deep down inside this dark man? Mother knew that if Santion had the chance, he would kill her, but he told her, 'Get as far away as you can and protect your kids from me. Take them and hide them from me and the empire. Tell them that their father died in a crash trying to protect you from the evil one known as Santion.'  Senia knew that Santion say anything like that, but she listened and she hid amongst the people of Atlantis for a while. When she had her babies, I knew that I had a brother, she left me with the people of Atlantis and took the other baby, my brother to live with his aunt and uncle. They never knew anything about me. But I had gained my senimaki powers right after she left. So the magician Merlin decided to teach how to use magic not knowing we were different and he had trouble teaching me how to use the spells he knew. Luckily there was a person who knew about my powers and decided to help. His name was Rozio and he decided to teach me how to use my senimaki powers. If it was not for him I would not have learned how to control them. I had no control over my powers when I first gained them. But I knew that someday they would be put to some good use. And now I think they will be. I will hope that if you need another soldier for your rebellion, you will consider me for a soldier. I am pretty in a fight and I am able to fly pretty much anything. I will be best soldier I can be." The leader said, "I do not think you are lying, I have heard this tale before and I have seen your mother before she died. She felt bad for what happened, but she had a gift for you and it was your father's. She said that he wanted you to have it when you were ready. And apparently you are ready to receive this gift." The leader handed Selia a wrapped box that said, "To my daughter, use this with care. It is very powerful and should only be used for defense to protect the galaxy and the rest of the universe. Always remember may the power of the Senis be with you. Also remember that I will be with you wherever you go. I have added a few apps to this gift so you are able to reach me, when needed. Mother"

          Selia unwrapped and opened the box. She found a bontasword. She had heard that the Senimakis had used these swords, but she had never seen one or met a senimaki. She never that they were people they you could not mess with because they were very powerful. But she did not know if there any left. And to find out that she was a senimaki was unbelievable. And she was given the sword of the senis or bontaword. To be given such a gift was an honor, but when it was given by her mother was more of an honor. But it was given in her mother's memory which was an honor itself. Selia said, "Thank you, but how did my mother know that I would be needing this? I really appreciate the gift. I am finding that I am truly one of the last senimakis. I have not seen any in my travels and I know how and why I these powers, but I wonder why mother would be giving me this if she knew that there was someone else who be needing this." The leader, who asked Selia to call him Vigo, said, "She knew that you were true to the order the senis. You have not broken the promise to protect and serve. She has been watching you and she knew that since you have not broken your promise, you could be trusted with this sword. But she died a couple of months ago. She was serving with us and was hoping to see not only you, but the reunion of her family, but she had gotten a rare cancer that we could not cure and we could not risk taking her back to Atlantis to find the cure when we knew that you might be here in the galaxy. So I decided to go and find you to see if you knew a cure, but she died on my way back. I am sorry. She gave me the sword and asked me to give to you in her memory. And I did. I also want to serve with us. Not as a soldier, but as senimaki and a leader. You will guide the troops to freedom."

          Then the Vigo got word that a ship was asking to land. Vigo said that he would come to the control room and see what was going on. So, Vigo and Selia went to the control room of the base and saw that baetrion type ship was asking to land and that it passengers that wanted to meet the leaders of the rebellion and that they looking for a princess from a city called Atlantis. When Selia heard this, she asked if they could be given permission to land, because she wanted to explain to her friends, one the truth that she had learned about her life, and two that she was fighting for the rebellion. So, Vigo told the captain, who was Herio, that he had permission to land and that he and his passengers needed to meet with the rebellion leaders right away. Vigo and Selia meet the group in hangar bay. Rozio and Merlin were so happy to see their friend, but there was uneasy feeling amongst the two leaders of the Rebellion. As far as they are concerned, they are guests, not friends. They have to be treated as such. But Selia saw one person that did not belong. And she ran over and hugged him and said, "Oh, brother! If it had not been for this damn war and what father had done to mother. We would have been together sooner. I longed the days to see what you looked you and here you are. Oh, I love you so. But how did you get here without our aunt and uncle knowing? They would have the whole empire looking for you. There is something you are not telling me. Their dead aren't they?" She started to cry. They were the only ones that knew about Atlantis and now the empire would know where and what it is and everyone in this galaxy would have to fear them because her fellow Atlanteans have superior technology compared to what the empire has. But Enrio knew that they were not dead, they had gotten away. But they wanted considered as dead people, but when Enrio said, sadly, "No, they are not dead, but right now they may not want visitors. I think we should think about the here and now. If we go and look for them, the empire will find you and capture you. We need to keep you under protection, sis, but I do know where they are. I will take you to them as we defeat the empire." Selia asked, "We are they?! I need to know! They are the only ones that know about the city of Atlantis and if that information gets into the hands of the empire, my fellow Atlanteans will be in trouble. We cannot afford that kind of information to get into the empire's hands. Please tell me where they are." Enrio knew that she was desperate and needed to know where their aunt and uncle were. So, he said, "They are in the Pegasus galaxy under the protection of the Atlanteans. They left before I did. They are safe."

 

© 2011 Keiko20092010


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 17, 2011
Last Updated on February 9, 2011