Pitchforks

Pitchforks

A Poem by Whales

Claw a vipping hole in the pit of the world’s people.

Grawking the lungs of their soldiers,

Sheving my face in their minds, burning it in their brains.

Seexing the whales as my army I will rain my bloody fear in their eyes.

 

They will scream, they will run, but nothing will stop me from feeling.

Their crawking personality's and there ignorant minds,

It's sickening to realize that what’s portrayed in those films,

It's all true. 

I hate.

I hate all the frozen fire ants called "people" that I’m forcibly surrounded with.

They make me feel ashamed to be alive. It's because of them, 

The cherry's spoil and the lighthouse's are dim.

 

If only birds in the daylight would realize that hawks come down on them soon enough.

They will rip them apart with no mercy

Shoving pitchforks in them,

Beat. 

Lashed.

Fricked.

Until they're filled with disease,

Cancers,

Horror,

and regret.

Shliped until they beg for death.

Vu Vu Vu Vu Vu Vu Vu Vu.

 





© 2012 Whales


Author's Note

Whales
Those words you see that you haven't seen have no meaning, i just made them up, but say them, they sound like words if you think about them. they're words that you can feel the emotion and the intensity of.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think you have quite an understanding of words, and as you say in your note the sound of them conjures up a feeling of meaning by the way the words feel and in the context. I see themes of whales, cherries, lighthouses, birds all through your writings. I have been reading many and only stopped to comment here because I saw your note. Perhaps that is what it is about your poems. I do not always understand your meaning completely, but there is so much feeling and you use words in an incredibly beautiful way. So much feeling, sadness, loss, longing..... Just wanted to let you know.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 8, 2012
Last Updated on May 13, 2012
Tags: Pitchforks, crowbar, clawhammer, hot tar, whales, insane

Author

Whales
Whales

Southborough, MA



About
http://www.writerscafe.org/whaleand After writing this so many times I'm just gunna say it simple. I hate my poetry here but I don't want to delete it because or memories or whatever. But, I like s.. more..

Writing