N/A

N/A

A Story by Luna Zerimar

As I sat there, in pieces, I felt a figure hover me.

I looked up. She was looking down at me. A smile spread wide across her face. Her eyes bright & reassuring. Those were the only distinct features. The rest of her, ..was ..colorful. But not like the colors of which we know. These colors were brighter, they shined. They mixed in with each other. Messy. But at the same time, connected.

As I kept my stare on her, she slowly crouched down. Keeping her eyes leveled at mines.

"I've been waiting for you for a very long time."

"Me?" I was so confused. Who was she? And How did she even exactly find me? I'm not anywhere. Anywhere where anyone should ever find me.

All of sudden she let out a small, soft chuckle. "Quit. I can see right through you. You're overthinking. God Jess, you have always been that way."

I panicked. Hearing her say my name was terrifying. She knows me? What was this? "Who are you?"

She leaned in, her face only an inch away from mine. My heart was racing. But at the same time, for the first time, I felt safe.

"I...you don't recognize me?" I could hear the hurt in her voice in that minute. I felt terrible in that instant. Why couldn't I remember? How could I forget a face this mesmerizing? She...wasn't even human. She's only a figure. Colorful. And beautiful. All the more reason she should be someone..something I should remember. But I just couldn't. I sat there in silence.

"Oh, Jessica.." She reached her hand out to touch my face. But as soon as I felt the tips of her fingers, I pulled away.

/End/

© 2018 Luna Zerimar


Author's Note

Luna Zerimar
WOW. Hey guys. Remember me?? I haven't been on here in forever. Last time was like, in 2016. Ages. How have you all been? Well I wrote something. Not sure if I'm gonna add anymore to it/finish it. Depends on what the reaction is like. Please feel free to share your thoughts. I want to know if maybe you guys would like to me to keep adding to it? Is it something you guys would want to keep reading? Thank you in advance. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

At first I thought this was a moment where a maternal spirit reached out, perhaps a departed mother figure of sorts but then I was like, no, too simple. Maybe its an ego trying to build walls where for a second they came crashing down long enough for Jessica to see who she really is but her ego is subduing her with the devil's kindness??? IDK!? More is necessary if its not too late miss.

Posted 5 Years Ago


This left me wanting more... I will visit your other works for now. Looking forward to see what this piece evolves into.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 11, 2018
Last Updated on February 11, 2018

Author

Luna Zerimar
Luna Zerimar

Houston, TX



About
Which famous Poet are you?I got Edgar Allan Poe - Which famous Poet are you?You're like Edgar Allan Poe. He had a rich, extraordinary, unusual personality which can be quite difficult to describe. M.. more..

Writing