National Novel Writing Month 2017

National Novel Writing Month 2017

A Story by Lady_Wicca
"

Karissa: Duchess of Norfolk Part II Completed

"
I just completed My National Novel Writing Month Novel for 2017 with 200,689 words and all I needed was 60,000 words. It has 34 chapters and lyrics and the inspiration behind this novel is Star Trek The Original Series, My Cousin, Denise Parker, My beloved home city, Bethesda in the state of Maryland.
The music behind my inspiration is Tim Janis and you may hear him over at http://youtube.com please. He is wonderful along with Derek and Brandon Fietcher of Indiana.
I started writing this novel in June and will begin to write next year's novel in June 2018. 
National Novel Writing Month is wonderful but takes a lot of preparation and one needs to start early.
I will post the entire novel over here on November 1, 2017 and the audience will vary from chapter to chapter.
Thanks mom and dad for inspiring me and Thank you Tim Janis and Derek and Brandon Fietcher of Indiana for great music.
I will continue to listen and love your music.
Karissa 

© 2017 Lady_Wicca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on October 16, 2017
Last Updated on October 16, 2017

Author

Lady_Wicca
Lady_Wicca

Huntsville, AL



About
My name is Karissa Elizabeth Ann. I was born on June 14, 1955 in Bethesda, Montgomery Maryland. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Institute for Writers in Madison, Connecticut. I have also attended Sou.. more..

Writing