Horse or Ant?

Horse or Ant?

A Poem by Jacey
"

Just some figurative writing

"

If you open you're eyes you can see what is really happening. You can see that its not what you really think. If you think everything is alright, but its not, what happens? When will you see? You have to open you're eyes to actually see. Not glide through life like a horse on a race track. Open you're eyes and see it all. But don't open it so much that it hurts. If you open you're eyes too much it hurts. Everything hurts. When everything hurts its like being an ant on a sunny day searching for food in a picnic. Everything hurts, but you can't do anything any more. There would have been a chance. A long time ago, you know, when you first opened your eyes. If you just opened them for a moment all would be fine. But you left them open and it hurts. All you feel is the pain. Nothing else is going on. Just blunt pain. So don't open your eyes. There's nothing you can do now. If you open them you'll just be in pain. Its no use, it doesn't matter. Be the horse, not the ant. The horse lives life like it was made for him. But someday that horse will get hurt. But just live life like the horse so nothing bad happens for now. And if something seems wrong open your eyes. But just for a moment. Just for a moment so you won't be like the ant, always in pain.

© 2009 Jacey


Author's Note

Jacey
Its not really set up as a poem, but ignore that?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on February 23, 2009

Author

Jacey
Jacey

Bahstun, MA



About
My name is not Jacey. But please call me that. Not everything in life goes according to plan. Many things go ary. Just keep looking forward and you will be all set. Grey; Between black and white.. more..

Writing
Screaming Screaming

A Poem by Jacey


I'm Jealous I'm Jealous

A Poem by Jacey