People

People

A Poem by Wickless


"Really, you should make that, "Most People", if not everyone. These people think that life is not to fond of them, and that it would love to just f**k up their lives for s***s and giggles. Well, these people are wrong. Life couldn't give two s***s if you lived or died or existed in eternal torment, because life is not a being of opinion. Everyone's projection of life as a person out to get you and only you is false. Well, not really, if you think about it. Because that life character that you've created is now very very real inside your mind, and its hurting you as much as your saying it’s hurting you.  But not really. Your the one who is hurting yourself, with your actions and thoughts, with your body and mind's creations in one."


The existential ramblings of one person can get out of hand very quickly.


    "You, are not happy. You may think you are happy, but you’re not. You can have happy moments, but they don't last very long. Your mind looks at those moments and says: "This isn't anything to worry about. Nothing here is going to pose a threat in the future. Might as well toss it out".  Now all you’re left with is the sad, scared, and depressing rubble that remains in your head. And that is what makes up you, and what makes you make certain actions, or think certain things you should not do or think."


You might hurt yourself, listening to others problems and worries.


"Being alone is terrifying. It’s one of the more real reasons we are afraid of the dark. We

You need to stop. You’re eating yourself to nothing. At this rate you'll die.


"Good! Let me die. And let my body rot into the ground and give life to others. It would do them more good that me. I have nothing I need or want here anymore."


Is that true?


"Oh, like you would know anything about me! You don't know how hard it’s been. The s**t that I went through! I knew people like you, and I hated them! They thought that they knew what it was like to have it hard. I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it..."


Why do you talk to yourself that way. It seems you are to blame.


"Ah, shut up and f**k off! Who asked you anyway?"


You did.


"I'd sooner kill myself that ask a crazy nobody like you anything! Get out of here before I get angry!"


Goodbye.


"And don't come back!"


...


"Being alone is the worst thing that can happen to someone. That, and children."


...


"It's not my fault. No one will help me. It’s as if people like to watch a woman in pain as some sort of primal way of becoming the leader, or a man, it hopes that he will no longer try to hurt you back. No one is on your side. It’s just a big f*****g free for all."


.....


"Being alone... it f*****g sucks."


Then why don't you ask for help?


"Because I wouldn't help"


© 2016 Wickless


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on November 29, 2016
Last Updated on November 29, 2016