The True Potential Value of Sales Professionalism

The True Potential Value of Sales Professionalism

A Story by William Waltrip
"

Written only minutes after I learned of Myrtie Rice's passing a couple of weeks ago, I wrote this piece in order to share some information of value to fellow professional sales reps and pay respects.

"

There is NOTHING more valuable than enthusiastic clients who passionately refer their friends, family, colleagues and anyone they know or care about, directly to you in your business. Nothing more valuable than that because it indicates you’re covering all the very basics and likely much, much more. It probably means you were real with them, very open and honest, dedicated and basically just truly cared…and they KNEW it. This may be more of a human to human spiritual topic that transfers quite well into professional sales and business.


In my opinion, it is every professional salesperson’s duty to find our highest selves, enjoy self-awareness around these traits and work to expand these traits while adopting others. To see that we consistently exude the type of energy (professionalism and personality) which thereby resonates at high-frequency within someone else. Needless to say, until we get to this level in our hearts and minds, very few others will ever truly assimilate and embrace you at a truly meaningful way. It may come as no surprise to find these top referring clients often end up as some of your most true and loyal friends, often friends like family, or even closer.

God speed Myrtie Rice of Dallas, Texas. Thank you for being my very best and most passionate referring client, contributing vastly to my achievement of Presidents' Circle at Coldwell Banker in the Dallas Park Cities and for your faith and trust in me with everyone you knew.

More importantly, thanks for making me a true and full member of your entire family. See you on the other side. 

Blessings, 

William


William Waltrip

Professional Sales Coach & Trainer

William.Waltrip@outlook,com
214-960-8087

© 2016 William Waltrip


Author's Note

William Waltrip
Probably written in one of the saddest states I have been in in many years. Left in tact so far out of respect, however, my friend and client would probably prefer I edit it on her behalf and mine. ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
Added on November 17, 2016
Last Updated on November 17, 2016
Tags: professional sales, clients, referrals, referring clients, friends and clients

Author

William Waltrip
William Waltrip

Dallas, TX



About
I am an experienced B2B professional sales rep with a heavy background in sales coaching, sales training and sales management consulting, have my Certified Professional Coach designation from the Inte.. more..

Writing