In  Between Darkness

In Between Darkness

A Poem by alexAlexander
"

Into Darkness

"

In Between Darkness

                        “Into Darkness”

If you could color the world with a painted brush; the fragrance according to visa, la vie.Traveling through a time portal where skulls covered in moss; of distraction. The eerie silence in viewed through refuges of darkness.

Black lava poured out blackness like a river enraged with violence. Only light can exist in darkness, teleporting perpetual false shimmery between glimpses of an illusion. Of something that shouldn’t exist in this life.

Without accepting that, darkness has extended into the norm. Only to become beauty in the eyes of the beholder. Darkness, spot a witch by changes in that person's behavior. With the male witch from Goroka of New Guinea, human nature has proven innately darkened: its indictment is in excitement.

Sorcery of dye cast such deliberate stain has emerged into a bad omens kin, to poisonous spirit species.

With a complex ritual control, by a malevolent silent servant; who mantis prays black arts.

On a once orange-yellowish canvas; upside down in a watery grave.

 Looking out into the darkness.

 

© 2024 alexAlexander


Author's Note

alexAlexander
Only light can exist in darkness.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on May 8, 2024
Last Updated on May 8, 2024
Tags: #IntoDarkness

Author

alexAlexander
alexAlexander

Marietta, GA



About
Because poetry is life. As a poet, it is our gift that allows the very pulse that beats through our Breath. That gives birth to a new creation. more..

Writing