my wish

my wish

A Story by Monkey
"

something random I thought of one day, I really enjoy writing stuff like this, and go figure my motivation is of course, once again, is Emily, my love *smiles happily, eyes closed, mouthing "I love You, Emily"*

"

*He sits with her in his lap, gazing deeply into her eyes, wearing the same smile that has been on his lips for the last hour. His eye begins to itch slightly, and he pulls at the eyelash that is bothering him. It comes off in his finger and he sits there for a moment, looking at it on the tip of his finger. His eyes move to the girl, then back to the eyelash a shadow of a grin playing across his features. He closes them and blows softly, letting the eyelash blow away. He’s greeted with the girl’s beautifully soft voice as he opens his eyes, “What’d you wish for, Monkey?” He smiles, looking back at her, rather teasingly playing his nose against hers. “If I tell you, it might not come true you know.” She rolls her eyes playfully, climbing on top of him, leaning him back until her face is above his, both of their bodies parallel to the floor, “sure it will” her face leans closer to his, her head tilting slightly as her lips get ever nearer to his, “now c’mon, please?” her eyes close as her lips press softly to his. He feels her body relax in his arms as his tongue gently plays against her lips, moving his hand up to her face as she gently straddles his stomach, her beautiful brown hair flowing down over his cheek. She presses her lips more firmly to his, kissing him deeper, more passionately. He smiles slightly, bringing his hand to the back of her head and letting more of her silky beautiful hair slide down to flow over his face. She pulls back softly from their kiss, eyes closed as she savors this moment. He smiles, “How did I know my wish was going to come true”

© 2009 Monkey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awww this is sweet

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on March 25, 2009
Last Updated on April 3, 2009

Author

Monkey
Monkey

About
more..

Writing
I Love you I Love you

A Poem by Monkey


My Saviour My Saviour

A Poem by Monkey