Where the Ocean Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

A Poem by Wise Will
"

It's not my best work. It's kind of a heartbreak kind of poem but I like it. The ocean is metaphorical and "lies" is a play on words.

"
I see an ocean in your eyes. Cry a river through them  I see a sea full of lies. A body talking foreign to me but insulting me with a disguise. A prize to pry open your heart until the love start. To overflow but I know that you'll scream “yes” before I depart. No sexual innuendo.When I'm in-doe, as in indoors your core will be taken to another level. Earn a medal for mettle while I'm giving you pleasure you'll never have to settle. I'm the future of kama sutra you can be the future for me. Or past but FYI i.e. Tracy can't receive a suture from me. To sew her heart back together if pieces are the thesis. I didn't break it when I'm with you you'll get the nicknames of neices. Understand? I'm a man but I don't regret anything you let. Happen to you. I wont fret. Matter fact let's have a bet. How many licks does it take to get to that�"um...Nevermind cause in my mind is the fate of many. So Mickey better pick a daisy or duck cause I saw Timmy. Feening and dreaming of Trixie til AJ caught him and went on a rant. All these dogs pant when I create conceptual circles around them cause I'm colossal to these insects and ants. Too fly to ever touch ground and yet I'm too deep to drown. Too much of a square to ever turn my life around so to disguise it I speak syllables that make no sound. Are you down? To recite a verse that could create or destroy an entire universe. A gift and a curse, blessed, but it only makes life worse. Weed in her purse. Stress reliever. You can't cut without a cleaver. Knives wont do. Life's a b***h but I'm too scared to leave her. Suicide shant ensue so I pursue something higher. I chose to ignore these hoes cause all they do is lie on their backs so why should I believe a liar?

© 2014 Wise Will


Author's Note

Wise Will
I came up with the title on the spot and they were originally two separate short works. One was originally written from the female perspective and the mention of the "nicknames of neices" was originally about a character who's neices had the nicknames "Kiss" & "Bliss". Why? I don't know they weren't my characters.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Clever. A lot of your writing seems that way. I prefer "Silhouette" though. Something about the darkness and mystery...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wise Will

10 Years Ago

Yeah, I've noticed. All of your works are dark.
Whose characters where they? Any who, it sounds interesting. I liked it and its really cool and real and epic. Nicely done, my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 25, 2014
Last Updated on January 25, 2014

Author

Wise Will
Wise Will

Valdosta, GA



About
My name is Will. I'm a lyricist from Valdosta, GA. I usually write rap songs and I intend to be a rapper but I rely heavily on poetic devices and I dabble in poetry as well. I love writing so I write .. more..

Writing