Watching Her

Watching Her

A Poem by Wolf10

I am watching her ..
I am watching her read a book , noticing each facial expression as she read.
I am watching her pop a cheerio in her mouth without skipping a word on the page .
I am watching her lift her eyes off the book to answer a question , Talking rapidly.
Watching her finishing up her lunch with a sweet smile before getting out of her seat.
I am watching in curiosity as those long legs walk away from me , wondering how could they ever be know to be clumsy.

I am still watching but now I am watching her watch me out of the corner of my eyes .
I am watching her stare at me , feeling completely naked under her gaze.
Watching her eyes intensity the more she stared , Feeling its time to make eye contact and break up this gaze of hers .
I am watching her smile and turn away continuing with her book.

I am watching her one last time as she has stopped watching me .
I am watching her read her book as she is eating P.F Changs .
I am watching as she no longer looks at me intensely with those eyes.
I am watching her close her book .
I am watching her get out of her seat and throw away her trash.
I am watching her one last time walk out of my life , my mind and heart forever .

© 2017 Wolf10


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Too much repetition for me as far as the beginning of each sentence. I found it hard to get past that.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Wolf10

7 Years Ago

Okay, Thank you for reviewing.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2017
Last Updated on April 5, 2017

Author

Wolf10
Wolf10

Annapolis, MD



Writing
I love you I love you

A Poem by Wolf10