~thinking of a name~

~thinking of a name~

A Story by WolfDaughter
"

Princess Rosaline of the Mermaids,is intrested in a pet Sea Horn,and is having to protect them from the evil Androyedes.

"

 "Maid!Maid!"Rosaline called from her fluffy pink coral bed. The plump,merry little maid waddled right over.

 "Yes,Princess?" The Maid asked.

 "I want a pet Nimp!"

 "But Princess,they are living beings like us-not animals!" The Maid said.

 "do you think I care?Or would you want to worry about your job?"Roaline snapped back,flicking her tail.

 "Yes,yes right away,If you say so," The Maid replied,hastly.

 ♥♥♥

The maid came back with a tiny girl nimp.

 "Hello!I was taking grocerys back to my family!" The Nimp screamed. Rosaline looked at the Nimpin wonder and curiousty.

 "A family?" The mermaid princess asked.

 "yes!And if you bring me back to them,then I will show you a herd of Sea Horns!" The Nimp Girl said,stubbornly.

 "OH yes-Sea Horns are much more rare!" The Maid agreed.

 "Alright!" Rosaline said. The Nimp Girl showed the Maid and Princess the herd.

 "Only take one-or our king will kill you!It's a sacred law," The Nimp explained.

 "What if one follows?" Rosaline asked.

 "It doesn't count towards your one," The Nimp answered. Then the Nimp swam off.

© 2010 WolfDaughter


Author's Note

WolfDaughter
This is a major WIP.Please coment ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on July 24, 2010
Last Updated on July 24, 2010
Tags: sea horns, mermaids, pets

Author

WolfDaughter
WolfDaughter

WhyShouldITellYou, TX



About
I am young author and I have a pation to write fairy tales,myths, and animal novels. I also like to act and sing. I enjoy writing poems and plays(and songs) Story Writing=Magnifisent*for my age* Po.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by WolfDaughter