*~Poem to Myself~*

*~Poem to Myself~*

A Poem by Wolfi :3
"

Not necessarily to myself, but oh well.

"

Love…is it just a myth, is it a ticking time bomb with the fuse growing short, is it a lie?

Love is hard to find.. Love is complicated.

Love when you’re young is just a road to heartbreak, don’t settle just keep on.

When you go through heartbreak, the worse it hurts is just proof of how much you loved.

If they can't return what you know you are capable of giving, they aren't worth the effort...

You are going to make mistakes, and get your heart broken in your life...

It sucks, but how you deal with it makes you strong.

If the person that broke your heart didn't have the guts to say it to your face, they are cowards.

Why does life got to be so hard and confusing and unfair?

The answer is: so you can learn from it because in life when you find your way, the things that make you happy, will make you shine...

Take the chance to feel all of that awe in the beginning, even if you know your heart will be broken in the end.

This is the time in your life where you decide what kind of person you want to spend your life with.

Keep this as your golden rule: be with someone who can give you as much as you are willing to give them.

The bigger the heartbreak, feel good about one thing...that you loved that much.

And know this, as people get older they like to dismiss how teenagers feel, they think teens are too young to feel real love...they are so wrong.

As a teenager, it is very raw and passionate love... Most get older and forget what that feels like. You should always take that love, even though it hurts more when you lose it.

Remember all the good things you felt when you were in love...you will have it again soon enough.

© 2014 Wolfi :3


Author's Note

Wolfi :3
Repetitive? Yes, I know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on May 5, 2013
Last Updated on June 1, 2014
Tags: Time, Love

Author

Wolfi :3
Wolfi :3

Chattanooga, TN



About
Well, I'm Kimberly. I'm 18, going to be 19 in August on the 16th. I have always loved writing, it's my number one passion. I mainly write poems, I have a few stories, I am in the process of writing th.. more..

Writing