Cray On Ism

Cray On Ism

A Poem by Wolfwind
"

Musings and Madness

"

There should never have been a moment that we found ourselves at such a level of destitute drivel that we began comparing our thoughts upon twice washed and salted grains of boiled sand. Partially reckoned, we began asking those all intolerable questions. Yet never receiving a just or reasonable answer, we came to the conclusive nature that kindergarten was simply a menagerie of push, pull and the all prolific crayonism.

 Shamed we were in mighty retrospection, that our graffiti on the reading room walls of the elementary, was in fact our little minds exploding artistic altruisms that we wouldn’t conceive in cognition for twenty some years. Truly a tragedy, as we might have made millions selling the old bricks in the jungle. Truly a temptation became nothing but a dusty pair of handed down Oshkosh, right before the world, such as it was or might ever be, turned on it’s noggin and tossed us from one confined yet definable reality into a series of hopscotch games. Best of them all, being those social delicacies that were post humorously regurgitated as teenage memories of pre-traumatic…oh…sorry, I mean post-romantic might-of-hads and should-have-dones. Such bliss was never a more bare headed bird, brained, bummed and de-feathered. Who would have known, right?

Damned we had become! Trusted to tremble upon rocks that hadn’t seen the light of enlightenment or alignment in many generations, our gasps could be heard across the heavens and a lonely celestial d***o…oh…I meant dodo bird, left over from some eclectic cosmic event, chuckled and swallowed.

To bad the next generation wasn’t patient enough to heed our advice… Well, that would be their problem, right? Moving on, I digress and regress into those very cosmic events that left the dodo somewhere near a post-organismic state of existence.

We really were crazy the entire time and knew it all!

It was Crayola’s fault for giving our elders the free upgrades the colored pencils. Out went crayonism and in came the penciled tides of black coffee and bad music… The universe had drastically pulled the plug on true creationism without realizing it! What a massive blunder!

SO….

Please take it from the other half of a somewhat forgotten and often misplace mental mirror… If you can’t melt it, eat it, or at times poop it out… It’s just not worth the hassle!

 

© 2013 Wolfwind


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013

Author

Wolfwind
Wolfwind

Coupeville, WA



About
Sometimes poet, always an artist, creator of colorful visions, dreamer, and a seeker of things not yet known. more..

Writing