Sensuous

Sensuous

A Story by Talesofawriter
"

Its basicall about this guy who is in love with a waitress who doesn't even know he exists and when he finally decides to make a move it end in an explosive erotic event.

"

~Sensuous ~

Part One

Chapter 1

“What are you looking at?”

Max met eyes with the voluptuous waitress standing by his table. He gave an innocent smile.

“Coffee… Black please”

“Anything else?”

“Danish”

She wrote the order on her notepad before disappearing behind the kitchen doors. As far as Max could remember, not one woman had kept his interest as long as Amelia had. It’s only been a month since he’s moved to town and hasn’t made a move on her yet. He should’ve gotten her by now but….something was off. What was it? Most women he pursued had either a “special someone” or a sugar daddy which made his pursuit some what worth while for his little game. He always went after the taken ones but now he was looking for something new and fresh. Someone single maybe. Amelia.

His coffee and Danish arrived and he ate quietly thinking about his previous encounter with Amelia. The green eyed beauty would serve him every morning around 8:30 but he never really made an attempt to become familiar with her and every time he looked at her, he couldn’t help but to stare at her amazingly sculpted body. Huge round breast, toned legs, olive skin, bright green eyes, long dark hair along with a fine rear and a smile that lit the earth. How incredible it would be to bed a woman like that… a goddess.

He gave a quick glance in her direction, where she stood serving at another table. Her back turned. He trailed his eyes down her back towards her a*s but the vision was cut off as someone walked by. He turned his head and went back to thinking.

“God!.....why the hell am I staring at her…aren’t I tired of giving myself trouble… she’s just like the others….a simple waitress!!!”

Yet he wasn’t sure. She could be taken or not.

He finished the last of his coffee, paid for the meal then got up to leave. As he walked to the door, she looked his way. He gave a quick wink and was gone. As he walked towards his car he thought.

“I’ll be back…for her”.


 

Chapter 2

Amelia said good-bye, before leaving the cafe.

“What a day!”

Tired from work, she couldn’t wait to get home. A warm bath was what she needed, to soothe her body right before heading to bed. Then back to work the following day. Her life wasn’t as interesting as it used to be. Partying everything night, getting a guy or two, but all that changed when she decided to settle down and make something of her life. Yet some old habits never die. Being free and single was another thing she had going on.

She strode swiftly down the street, aching to reach home. Her phone began to ring. She reached into her bag to get it. When she looked straight again, there he was. Max.

“You know I was just coming to see you”.

He looked her in the eye grinning; the phone still rang.

“You might want to get that”

It cut off.

“Why did you want to see me?’

“I guess you serve my coffee and Danish quite well so I figured I could use another serving.”

“But you have that for breakfast”

“Oh well…”

“I’m done for the day”

“That’s too bad…I guess I have no reason to go again”

“Who are you?”

He chuckled.

“You serve me every morning and you ask who I am?....Max”

“I don’t try to remember the customers most of the time”

“Ok Amelia”

He started to walk off.

“How do you know my name?”

“I didn’t really but thanks for confirming.”

She watched as he disappeared into the crowd.

“What the hell!” she thought as she paused for a minute.

Amelia only knew Max because he ate at the café every morning, but she didn’t really get acquainted with him. He would sit somewhere in the middle and was always by himself. Doesn’t have girlfriend? He was actually good looking, if not hot. Dark curly hair, now in a pony tail, blues eyes, big muscles, and olive skin, just like her own. Not to mention he would always wink at her or stare. She even felt a little uncomfortable at times but for the most part, to her he was a stranger.

She continued walking.

Max kept smiling as he walked around town, thinking to himself.

“Damn she’s hot!”

Even thought her attire was a little messy from work, to him she looked gorgeous. Hair pulled back, sleeves folded up and buttons pulled at the top made her look sexy.

He fumbled with the keys in his pocket as he strolled through the park, talking quietly to himself.

“Well…I’ll see you tomorrow Amelia”.

Chapter 3 

Who’s that guy you serve every morning?”

Susan pointed towards a familiar face Amelia recognized as Max.

“He says his name is Max…”

“Max huh?...he’s hot!”

Max’s ripped body and other assets always had the eyes of the ladies. Even his current pony tail added to that.

Sensing someone watching him, he turned around.

“Oh he’s looking!” Susan squealed with excitement. She waved at him. He waved back and gave Amelia a wink then stared at her for a minute.

Amelia felt a little uncomfortable as his blue eyes were fixed on her.

“Oh he hasn’t ordered yet so go!”

Susan gave her a slight push.

“And I think he likes you”

She composed herself and walked towards his table.

“Good morning”

“Good morning..how are you?’

“Fine thanks..you?”

“Great!”

“So what is it this morning? The usual?”

“Yeah but with some bacon and eggs”

“Hmm.. why the change?”

She etched the order on her notepad.

“I have a very long day today so I’m going to need all the energy I can get”

He rested his chin in his palm and looked at her.

“What?”

He gave a slight chuckle

“Why do you always do that?”

“You notice?”

“Well you’re here every morning and you do that!”

“You know… I just like to give myself some trouble”

“Well in that case you’re very dedicated because you do it every morning”

“I thought you tried not to remember the customers”

“Yeah but..I serve you every morning”

“Ok..by what time?”

“8:30”

She caught herself and realized she just spat out the exact time she would serve him. She checked her watch and it was three minutes from 8:30.

“I’ll take it as you do want to remember me”

“For  what?”

“Memories”

“Ok then. Is that all?”

He gave her a nod and she turned on her heels, heading for the kitchen.

“Oh and by the way….you look very sexy today!”

She stopped in her tracks, heat rising to her cheeks. She continued walking and managed to catch Susan’s eye; laughing at her. She bolted through the kitchen door.

*

It was around 1:30 in the afternoon and the diner was quiet at that time, which was strange. It should’ve been flooding with people by now. Amelia stood by the counter checking the orders of the morning. She came upon the coffee, Danish and bacon with eggs order and remembers Max. She thought to herself.

“Great! Another reminder of this guy!”

Earlier on a customer had called to a friend whose name was Max as well.

Susan came by.

“Hey”

“Hey”

“Orders?”

“Yeah”

“You know you don’t have to do that right?”

“I know but I don’t have anything else to do and I figured I would keep chef up to date on what’s liked best”

Susan looked at the order she was reading.

“Danish…yum!”

“Max”

There she went again.

“Hmm..Keeping tabs aren’t you”

“No… I just.. uh!...it came out”

“You look flustered and your not usually like that unless.. You like him!”

“No!”

“You answer too quickly! You do!”

“He just gets to me”

“How?”

“That stare and those eyes.. Not to mention that smile”

“Let the blue eyes take you in… it’s been a while since you’ve dated or mingled”

Susan had been her best friend from back in the day. They ran into each other when she moved her after couple months of no contact. If there was anyone who knew her very well, it was Susan.

“Don’t go there!”

“I’m just saying but come on… he’s cute”

She was right.

The bell rang as someone walked through the door.

“Hello ladies”

Max came in, looking worked up in a mariner, khaki pants and a pair of Vans.

“Don’t you look buff?”

Susan felt the firmness of his muscles against her hand. His skin piercing hot.

“I was at the gym but now I’m here”

He looked at Amelia and gave her a warm smile.

“What are you doing here?’

“I came for lunch”

“But you only come in the morning”

Susan poked her on the arm

“Keeping tabs again!...What would you like sweetie?”

She turned to Max.

“Umm.. Just a chicken sandwich”

“I’ll be back”

Susan disappeared behind the kitchen door leaving the two of them alone.

Amelia looked around and realized that besides them, there was a couple to the back and a man next to the window in the middle.

Max stared at Amelia from her face going down. His eyes landed on her firm round breasts, which her uniform hugged tightly. He looked up and caught her eye.

“God you’re beautiful!”

“What?”

He barely even said it.

“Nothing”

“Oh…”

“So what’s up?”

“Just here…”

“Place is kinda quiet”

“I don’t know what happened today”

“Oh yeah!.. Didn’t you know they were having a food fair today? Everyone is down there”

“Oh!... I didn’t”

“You don’t get out much do you?”

“Oh…why aren’t you down there?”

“Don’t try to get rid of me”

That grin was on his face again.

“Don’t think I want you here”

“More like need..”

“Neither”

Playing hard to get.

“You don’t get out much do you?’

“Wouldn’t you like to know”

“Yes…very much”

Susan came with the sandwich then left again

“Don’t you need a drink?”

“Would you like to get one for me?”

“What would you like?”

“Coke”

She disappeared for a few minutes before coming back.

“Thanks”

“Mhm”

He ate quietly while she got back to checking the orders. They would exchange glances a few times but never stared. Amelia now found it hard to concentrate.

“How much?”

She looked up.

“Huh?”

She realized he had finished eating

“$7.99”

He pulled out a ten dollar bill.

“Keep the change”

She took it and placed it under her notepad.

Max sat there tapping his fingers on the counter looking around.

“Waiting for something?”

“Someone”

“Ok”

“But she doesn’t get off till seven”

She got off at seven.

“So you’re going to wait here till then?”

“Well yeah.. I don’t want you running off before I can catch you”

Her eyes grew wide with shock.

“Me?”

“Yeah”

“Why?”

“I want to take you out”

“Wait.. I barely even know”

“You know me as a regular customer.. But I think its time you got to know me as a person”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Because… I’m not certain”

“Oh come on.. I’ve been here for a month… I’m no stranger”

“I’m still not convinced.. I don’t trust you”

“Then I’ll convince you”

He took her hand in his. She froze.

He looked deeply into her eyes.

“I’m not going to lie.. But I am attracted to you Amelia and I intend on getting to know you”

She just stared at him; still frozen.

“Tonight…..”

Chapter 4

“Just get in the car”

Max was there waiting for Amelia by 6:30 that evening.

“No…I don’t trust you”

A part of her was curious to see what he had planned but the other part wasn’t sure if he could be trusted.

“Tonight you will”

“Max I �"“

He pulled her to him and looked her in the eye.

“Don’t worry…you’ll have a good time..You can trust me”

The look in his eyes told her he meant it but did she believe it?

He let her go and opened the car door and gestured her to go in. She paused for minute and stared at him.

“I’m not sure about this…what is he up to?....can I trust him?” she thought.

Max seemed like a nice guy and for long as she’d known him; he’s never tried to do anything that would hurt her.

She went in.

They drove around before stopping at this place on the other side of town.

Amelia felt a little bit uneasy seeing that she was far from her place, with Max. For the entire ride they drove silence and once in a while he would tell her that everything will be ok but it didn’t feel like it.

“What’s here?”

The place looked like a store house.

“You’ll see”

Max pulled a key out of his pocket and opened a door to the side.

“Come on”

They stepped into a dark room.

“Well you’re about to see one of my hobbies and what I actually do for a living”

He switched on the light revealing a room filled piles of all sorts of candy and a kitchen.

“What?”

“Yeah.. I love candy”

“Wow…umm…that’s a lot”

He smiled at her then closed the door behind them.

Amelia looked towards the closed door and the thought of being alone in this place with Max shook her.

“So this is what you do?”

“Yes.. I make and sell candy..a lot!”

“Well I never saw you as that type of guy”

“What did you see me as?”

“Umm.. I don’t know…one of those top class business men or a construction worker or something”

“Haha…no..Not me..But this is a business”

“So I see”

He walked over to the kitchen and turned on the stove that was built into the counter, putting a pot on.

“Any way you’re going to help me make some chocolates”

“Me?”

“Then who else would it be?”

“I don’t know..Your girlfriend”

“I don’t have one but I plan to”

“How soon?”

She bit her lip, regretting she had said that.Max looked at her.

“Very soon.. I’m just waiting on her”

Amelia.

She looked away, heat rising to her cheeks.

“S**t!” she thought

“Ready?”

“Yeah...”. She turned to him.

“Ok but there’s one thing… you have to take your clothes off”

“What?!....no!”

“I don’t want you to get all messed up…making chocolate gets very sticky at times.”

“I could’ve gotten clothes from home if that was the case”

“That would have been an excuse for you to run away from me”

“Maybe”

“Exactly”

 “I don’t think this is a good idea”

“Just think of it as trying something new…it’ll be fun”

She hesitated

“Please”

“You’re just trying to get me to bed”

“Trust me I would’ve gotten you into my bed a long time ago”

He intended to.

“Amelia just relax.. And trust me”

He pulled of his shirt revealing his ribbed abs, huge biceps, buff chest and a tattoo on his side. ‘Sic vita est.’… “Such is life”.

He pulled off his pants and remained in his boxer shorts. Amelia glanced at the bulge between his legs.

“Nice tat”

“Are you sure that’s all your looking at?”

“Max!”

He grinned at her.

“So?” he gestured to her clothes.

She placed her bag on a table near by and began unbuttoning her blouse, him watching.

“What are you doing Amelia!...are you crazy….stop!” a voice screamed in her head.

She revealed her voluptuous, round, firm breasts. Max felt his c**k twitch with excitement.

He watched as she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. She possessed nice toned legs, sexy curves, a flat stomach, and thick thighs. Not to mention a fine round a*s. She had good taste in lingerie.

Max realized his c**k was erect now. He quickly turned away and tried to control himself.

“Ready?”

He turned to face her with his hands in front of him.

“Are you ok?” she said looking down to where his hands were.

“Yeah”

He turned and walked towards the counter.

“Come..Join me”

She watched as he stirs the contents of the pot.

“Tell me about yourself Amelia”

“What would you like to know Max?”

“Everything”

“Well that’s going to take an eternity.. my life has so many tales”

“I have time”

They spoke for a while about where they were from, what they liked and so forth. In between Max would make more pots of chocolate and she lend a hand or two.

“How much chocolate do you plan on making?”

“As much to keep you here…”

She chuckled

“Ok Max”

“Get two bowls and a ladle over there please”

He pointed towards some cupboards.

She got up and he watched as she walked over; His c**k still twitching.

He wondered what it feels like to slide his hands over backside and thighs with his c**k pressed between the creases of her a*s.

She came back and he took the ladle, filling a bowl with chocolate. He pulled over a stack of baking tins with heart shapes cut out.

“Get to filling”

He reached out to grab the spoons on her side of the counter and accidentally brushed his hand against her breast.

“Sorry”

He grinned sheepishly.

They began to fill the tins and he watched as she leaned over a little, revealing the crest of her breasts. He wished he could kiss them, tracing his tongue along the valley in between. Search for her n*****s and flick them gently with his tongue, sucking on them hungrily; held firmly in his mouth. He snapped back when she began to speak.

“What made you decide to do something like this?”

“Well.. I have a thing for things that are sweet”

“Candy right?”

“Well yeah”

“Not exactly” he thought

“Place that tin over on the counter”

She did so and he gave her another. He filled one himself.

Amelia watched from the corner of her eyes as he worked. His big arms seemed so welcoming. How incredible it would be to be held in his arms, his hands caressing every part of her body; touching her quim. Her breast resting in the palms of his hands, fingers enclosed around them. His c**k, hard and erect pressed firmly between her legs; teasing her.

“Taste this”

He held a strawberry coated with chocolate to her mouth. She hesitated before taking a bite.

There eyes met. Fixed firmly on one another.

He felt it. She did too. The attraction.

Amelia broke away.

“Liked it?”

“It’s great”

He took a bite of the strawberry as then put it aside.

“Help me carry these over to the counter”

They walked over and placed the tins to cool.

Max leaned against the counter and stared at her.

“You’re really fun to be around Amelia”

“You’re not so bad yourself Max”

She looked him in the eye

“And you’re very tempting”

He gazed at her from head to toe. 

A sudden heat rushed up her neck and made her cheeks turn red. Her n*****s grew hard and her quim twitched.

Max moved in a little closer but accidentally knocked one of the tins over. Chocolate spilled on her legs.

“S**t! Max”

“Is it hot?”

“No”

“I’m sorry”

Max wet a rag and knelt to clean her legs

“No I’ll �"“

She held her tongue as he started cleaning from her legs going up.

He wiped in and around. The feeling of her legs in his hands aroused him. Just the mere thought of her sent him into an erection. He paused at her thighs and looked up at her….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

Max began licking the chocolate off her thighs, his tongue sliding along her piercing hot skin. Amelia started to object but restrained. The sensation had her on edge.

She couldn’t resist Max.

Max worked his way up to her tummy, where he kissed it softly. He grazed her quim with his lips, which sent waves of heat rushing up her spine. Max stood up and gripped her a*s in his hands, gently kissing her neck; sinking his teeth into her skin. She let out a gasp, her hands holding his sides. He found her lips and his mouth closed over hers, gently forcing her lips apart to allow his tongue entry; his tongue darting wildly within her mouth, lightly touching, hungrily stroking.

He pressed her closely against him, his c**k fixed firmly between her legs, so hard. Waves of desire racing through her.  Max lifts her unto the counter. A hand delicately caressing a round breast. He lowered his head and held it to his mouth, licking her n*****s. His mouth closed hungrily over her breast, sending streaks of delight through her. Amelia grips his head firmly to her breast, moaning with delight. Max yanks her panty off revealing her outrageously enticing womanhood. He reaches down, squirming against her and works his boxers off. He bent and kissed her quim. He leveled with her again and took her hand guiding it to touch him, groaning when her hand closed over him. He gazed at the beautiful before him, one whose sexual appetite matched his own. Her hand releases him and his hands gently spreading her thighs. She gasped at the sight of his c**k that sprang from between his legs. Grasping her a*s, he drew her slowly towards him and impaled her on his swollen c**k. He almost lost control for she was not only warm and moist but tight as a virgin. He felt her squeezing him and groaned with delight. He began to move slowly within her.

In search of a place with more comfort, he picked her up and carried her up a flight of stairs to a room. Falling gently unto the bed, with her below him. He continued moving slowly within her. Amelia softly moaned. Max locked his fingers with hers and held her hands above her head. His back arching as he pulled back to thrust in. He applied some pressure, driving harder and deeper into her. Her thigh held at his side, parting her legs a little wider.

“Oh!...Max!”

The sound of his name urged him to go on. A hand placed over a breast, cupping it firmly in his palms. Kissing the soft flesh of her breast, he felt her heart pound wildly beneath his lips. She moaned. He caught a tantalizing n****e in his teeth and bit it gently. His lips began to wonder.

“Max!..oh God”

He withdrew and threw her legs over his shoulders, tenderly kissing the soft flesh between her legs. She shuddered violently. His tongue caressed and probed. She cried out in pleasure, her body arching. He couldn’t bear it any longer; he pulled himself up and drove his throbbing c**k deep into her again. She received him joyfully, arms and legs about him. He pushed deep within her pulsing warmth, straining to go further. Thrusting brutally into her, again and again. His c**k engorged to the point of explosion. The sensuous felling of her warm moisture on his tip drove him mad.

Max turned her onto her stomach, pushing her knees up. Swiftly he mounted her, sighing happily at the warm wet welcome, his hand fondling her breasts that hung quivering. Amelia gasped with pleasure as her rode her. Waves of delight washing over her. It didn’t stop. He drove deeper and deeper into her, again and again until she finally fainted.

When she regained consciousness he had turned her onto her back and was bending anxiously over her. He lowered his head and kissed her gently.

“J’ai envie de toi Amelia”

(I want you Amelia)…….

 

 

~Sensuous ~

Part Two

Chapter 6

It’s been a week since Amelia and Max had there little “date” and neither has seen the other since.

Amelia asked for a couple days off. Said she wasn’t feeling well but the truth was, she was trying to avoid Max. After what happened the other night, she didn’t have the guts to face him. Pieces of what happened that night would pop into her head. The lust, the chemistry not to mention the sex was great but wrong! Amelia didn’t want to be attracted to Max but she couldn’t help it. Those eyes; those striking blue eyes, did everything to make her yield.

The following day after their date, Max couldn’t wait to see Amelia again. When he carried her home that same night, they only exchanged a simple good-bye and a kiss. She’s been stuck in his head ever since. The following morning he stopped by the diner and was disappointed to find out she hadn’t come in. Why would she after a night like that. Yet it wasn’t only that day but the days after that. When he asked if there was any way of contacting her, they said they couldn’t give out such information. He tried asking Susan but she said the same thing. Amelia had actually told her not to.

He wondered what was wrong. Did she hate him? If so he felt like s**t. Did she regret letting what happened happen? But to him it felt right. Not just a good f**k right but like it was meant to be. He was getting worried

He was determined to find her. For the most part, apologize, if he had hurt her.

Chapter 7

Amelia curled up in her bed, watching TV. It was a Saturday and she should’ve been at work. Everyone kept calling to see if she was ok. She would tell them she was very tired, maybe not so well but ok. Susan told her that Max was looking for her. She would avoid the topic and talk about something else or said she had to go.

Why was he looking for her? Maybe he just wanted another good f**k. Not going to happen!

She couldn’t believe she’d let that happen. She was use to mingling with guys at a certain level but not that far. When it came to sex, she and the guy had to be serious. Like close to a relationship or in one. Now she felt like a w***e but she was attracted to Max and so was he to her. But they weren’t seriously acquainted. Not to mention they had sex without a condom! She immediately got a pill the next morning. Now she felt like s**t.

The doorbell to her apartment rang. She wondered who that could be. She answered the door.

Max.

“Hey are you ok?”

Her mouth hung open with shock. What was he doing there?

“Amelia?”

“I’m-I’m fine. What are you doing here?”

“I got worried about you”

He looked at her and his eyes spoke for him. He was worried.

“How did you get my address?”

“Susan finally gave in”

“That b***h!” she thought.

“Can I come in?”

She slowly stepped to the side and allowed him to enter. She led him to the living room where they sat quietly across from each other.

“What’s wrong Amelia?”

“What do you mean?”

“You haven’t been to work in over a week”

“Why do you care? You just want sex!” she thought. She didn’t know why she felt angry. She was just humiliated.

“I just needed a break”

Max noticed the tone of her voice. She was upset!

“I’m sorry Amelia”

“For what?”

“You know what!” a voice screamed in her head.

“For what happened the other night. I can tell your upset”

Humiliated and embarrassed to be exact.

“I was supposed to show you that you could trust me but I ended up doing the complete opposite. I’m sorry”

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

He couldn’t believe what he was saying; he’s not that soft! He never apologizes.

“Umm.. It’s ok Max. We both let it happen”

He felt a little better.

“Forgive me?”

“Yeah”

He sighed with relief and she gave a warm smile.

He got up and walked over to her.

“Come here”

He pulled her into his arms and held her there. She didn’t fight it. It felt good to be held in those arms again.

He eased off but still had his hands on her arms. He leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips.

He sprang back

“S**t!... I’m sorry.. I”

She kissed him.


 

Chapter 8

Amelia went back to work the day after Max visited and saw him everyday since. She hates to admit but she actually liked Max and she could actually trust him.

They started going out and she realized he was actually a great guy and found herself falling for him even more every day. Surprisingly they haven’t had sex since their date! Sometimes she wished they did but she wanted to take things slow.

Max couldn’t stand to be away from Amelia. The chemistry they had was unbelievable. He would stop by at work to see her since he couldn’t call her during her hours. After work he would pick her and go to his or her place. They would talk on the phone for hours if he couldn’t stay.

The sexual attraction was outrageous. Their hands were everywhere except at to their sides. Max even found a sensitive spot that turned her on easily. All he had to do was kiss the nape of her neck (the back) and graze his lips to the spot below her ear; applying a little pressure, sucking gently.

Stroking his torso slowly then kiss the flesh above his collar bone was all she had to do, but none of this led to sex. They decided to take things slow. Well Amelia, but for how long?

“I have to tell you something”

Max held Amelia close to him as they lay on her bed.

“What?”

She propped up on her elbow to look at him. He held her gaze before speaking.

“I have to go out of town for a few days”

“How long exactly?”

“Four days”

Amelia looked away. Miserable.

He held her chin and turned her head to face him.

“I’ll be back Hun”

“Ok”

She got up and walked out the room. Broken by the fact that he had to leave.

He went after her.

“Amelia”

She ignored him. Pretending to be doing something.

“Amelia”

He grabbed her hand. She pulled away.

She made an effort to go around him but he blocked her. She shoved him and tried again. Failed.

“Max move!”

She looked cute when was upset. The way she wrinkled her nose and pouted her mouth was fascinating.

“Max!”

She pushed against his chest.

He quickly braced her against the wall and forced her hands above her head. She kicked and pushed but to no avail.

“I said I would be back. Stop acting so spoilt”

He infuriated her. Her face getting red.

“Don’t try to fight me”

“Let go of me”

“Forever? No”

She spoke between gritted teeth.

“Max”

“Amelia”

He called her name softly.

“Let go of me!”

“I’m afraid I can’t do that”

“You don’t own me Max”

“But you are mine”

His teeth flashed into a smile.

“We’re not even together”

This was true.

The fact that she disowned their association, disgruntled him.

He wanted her.

“Then we’ll make that happen”

“We? You’re crazy!”

“Infatuated to be exact”

“With yourself”

“Quite the opposite”

She relaxed and looked him in the eye

“What are you trying to say Max?”

Say it!

“I..”

Say it!!

She waited curiously. Was he going to say what she thought he was going to say? Oh no!

“Amelia I..”

“Max?”

He leaned in closer.

“Amelia I…”


 

Chapter 9

Taking her face in his hands, he bent and kissed her deeply. He was gentle, always so incredibly gentle with her. He kissed her with a melting tenderness while he quickly undressed her. Then without losing her lips, he lifted her into his arms and carried her to her room.

He lays her on the bed; she pulls him down to her and slides her hands in his shirt, stroking his chest and broad back. She pulls the shirt off. She pulls him to her, her bare soft breasts made contact with his smooth bare chest. He gasped with pleasure and felt the rising between his thighs. Quickly he tore off his remaining clothes, mounted her, thrusting deeply into her throbbing warmth. His entry never failed to elicit a cry of pleasure. He began a delicious torture, thrusting within her deeper as he could go, and then pulling completely out of her until she begged him to stop. But he wouldn’t. He drove her to heights of passion she had never known existed, prolonging their pleasure. She half fainted from excitement.

Head whirling, heart pounding. Max gathered her into his arms and rocked her gently.

She lay back against the pillow and drew him onto her breasts. He could feel her heart pound wildly. Their breathing going back to normal.

He pulls her lush body to him, holding her close beneath the covers. His blue eyes looking into her green eyes.

His mouth gently touched her forehead, her closed eye lids, the tip of her little nose.

“I’ll come back to you”

She says nothing.

“Wait for me”


 

Chapter 10

 Two days since Max have been away. Amelia would look anxiously at the door in the mornings, hoping to see him. They spoke on the phone but that wasn’t enough.

She missed him as he missed her.

“I miss you” he would tell her.

“Then come home”

“Soon”

As said…

*

They spoke on the phone as Amelia walked home.

“What are you doing Max?”

“I’m jus sitting. Thinking about grabbing your a*s”

He let out a laugh.

“Not going to happen”

“You have a very nice a*s.. I jus want to squeeze it”

“Not possible”

“Why not?”

“One.. Your not her, two.. It’s not yours”

“Come on you know you want me to”

“Umm.. No!”

“You can’t help but to let me”

“Don’t get ahead of yourself”

“Amelia I bet if I was there right now, you wouldn’t resist me”

“Wanna bet?”

“Bet!”

“Ok”.. We’ll see in a day and a half”

“You won’t see it coming”

She was home.

She walked up to her door and unlocked it, going inside.

“Is that so?”

“Yes”

She spun around to the voice behind her. Someone quickly picked her up by her a*s, gripping tightly.

“Max!”

She flung her arms around him.

“Told you, you wouldn’t see it coming”

He tenderly kissed her as her carried her to the room. He placed her on the bed undressing her. He quickly removed his clothes. He gently pushes her unto her back, half straddling her, his lips riot across her body, closing over a n****e, teasing her soft flesh with tiny kisses. Kneeling he spread her thighs. He looks into her eyes before thrusting into her. She cried aloud with happiness. Driving deeper and deeper, her soft flesh squeezing him

“Oh God!”

*

They cuddled together beneath the warmth of the covers. Max cradled Amelia in one arm while the other caressed a soft breast, then wandered boldly to stoke her belly, her firm trembling thighs and soft hidden places of her body. Suddenly she squirmed free of him and pushed him back on the pillows.

Bending over him, her lips began a tantalizing decent down his body. She was exciting him unbelievably, her soft lips touching him here and there, going lower and lower. He laughed softy. Afterwards they both fell into a deep sleep, their bodies entwined.

*

When Amelia awoke, she found him awake, watching her. She smiled and touched his cheek gently. He caught her hand and tenderly kissed her inner wrist. Their eyes met.

He propped himself up on one elbow, stroking her back.

“I missed you”

“ I know”

“Didn’t you miss me?”

“What do you think?”

“You’ve never told me that you miss me Amelia. You only show it. I want to hear it”

“I missed you Max”

He played with her long soft, silky hair. They both went silent.

“What was it you were trying to tell me the other day?”

He remembered.

“Umm.. I was just trying to tell you that.. Umm I’d be back”

“Oh..”

He gazed at her for a moment.

“Amelia”

“Yeah?”

“I..”

© 2011 Talesofawriter


Author's Note

Talesofawriter
i want a full review, dont hold back any questions or comments. Your opinion will be GREATLY appreciated so that future stories can be to your liking :) Thank you... OH! pardon my French,Spanish,Latin or Patois i tend to use them sometimes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ain't no weakness in this story. I like the pace. You started off with strong description of two people. Allow them to go to the next level. Then the relationship got better. Great conversation and story. A outstanding story. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

one of my first and better works and i'm proud to say it 100% original and partially true..

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ain't no weakness in this story. I like the pace. You started off with strong description of two people. Allow them to go to the next level. Then the relationship got better. Great conversation and story. A outstanding story. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011

Author

Talesofawriter
Talesofawriter

Kingston, Jamaica



About
About 5'6 5'7, University student enjoy writing stories in any genre, and most of the are based on actual events. more..

Writing