Dreams

Dreams

A Story by WordsAndVoices
"

A story that I came up with on the spot. It's very short though.

"

Everyone has a dream, it seems. Everyone except me. I hear the other girls talking about wanting to be a vet, or a artist. But me, I want nothing. Some want to have joy and happiness. Me, I want to survive. I guess you could call that a dream, but it may be a stretch.

 

I don't much see the point in them though, the endless dreaming. Because nothing you dream will ever happen. If you aim a little high, you'll end a little low. If you aim a little low, you'll end up so far down that you won't be able to see the sky again. Instead of dreaming, hoping, you should work, pull yourself further forward.

 

Maybe everyone else has a reason to dream. Maybe I don't.

© 2010 WordsAndVoices


Author's Note

WordsAndVoices
Ignore the shortness, this was very quick and I just felt like writing it up here to see what you thought.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on September 22, 2010
Last Updated on September 22, 2010

Author

WordsAndVoices
WordsAndVoices

United Kingdom



About
Hey! I'm Queenie and I'm 12 years old. Ohhh... and I'm from Canberra, Australia. Whoop! My family is very small. I live with just my Aunty and Grandad. I love writing, and reading. I enjoy bin.. more..

Writing