Shooting Star *Louis Tomlinson fanfiction*

Shooting Star *Louis Tomlinson fanfiction*

A Story by Sunshine
"

It all started with a wish......

"
"I just had a terrible break up with Eleanor last week, can we at least not talk about girls right now?" I said from my seat, and rolled my eyes. The others have been chatting non stop about their love life and it was really annoying.
"Sorry, but there's nothing wrong with us talking about how we feel. Atleast I'm not planning on dating your ex girlfriend." Harry teased. I smacked his head hard with the remote in my hand
He yelped. "What did I do?"
"Thats my girlfriend you're talking about."
"Ex." he corrected.
"Whatever" I hissed,
"You will find a new girlfriend soon" Liam assured.
"Yea right." I mimicked, threw the tv remote to Harry and walked away.

The honest truth was I didn't want a new girlfriend, I wanted only Eleanor. We both swore not to let the media affect us but I guess people change. If I had a quite life, I would still have Eleanor.
Fame does really has its price and mine's my love life. I ran my hand through my hair and exhaled. Just then, I saw a shooting star pass my window, 'Make a wish Louis.' I told myself like a five year old.
"I wish to have a quite life" I said, I laughed 'I can't believe I just said that.' The others are going to laugh and call me a baby too, but I pray my wish be granted.....
<
+
"Wake up sleepy head." Harry called as he entered into my room.
"Go away" I yawned, burying my head deeper into the pillow.
"Nah, not this time Tommo." he cooed.
"How did you get in?" I growled.
"Hmm lets say you forgot to lock your door last night. Now go get dress we've got recording this morning." he said and walk to my window.
"What recording? I don't remember us having appointment for one."
"Plans changed Simon called Liam last night," he said opening my window.
"Don't," I told him, "I like it the way it is."
"Whatever you say" he winked at me, I rolled my eyes and walk into the bathroom.
The others did not know this but I plan on leaving the band and I didn't plan on ever coming back. I know it would sound selfish to them but I plan on putting my happiness first and I will tell Simon when we meet him in the studio. This's my choice and I choose a quiet life over fame. It isn't going be easy but it's worth a try....
+
(cut to the road.....)
+
"I thought we are going to the studio, this isn't the way." I said a little confused.
"Yea we actually are but first we are going to the mall" Zayn Said.
"To do what?" I asked
"To shop dumb a*s." Liam replied giving me a weird face.
"You know what I mean." I said.
"I need a new beanie" Harry said.
"A need shorts." Niall added.
"A new canverse." Zayn raised his hand.
"Ok, fine. So you all got something you want to buy ok. But be fast about it."
"What's the rush Lou?" Harry asked the rest shrugged.
"Who knows you might buy a new girlfriend there." Liam added and they all laughed.
"Its not funny," I said angrilly, "we can't buy everything you know, if it was Eleanor would still be with me." I snaped furiously.
"Sorry it's only a joke"
"well it isn't funny."
+
When we arrived at the mall, the four got down except me.
"What are you waiting for?" Zayn asked,
"I'm not buying anything."
"So?" I groaned and came down.
+
The rest of the boys were shopping in different spots, I was just looking around when suddenly my eyes began spining, I felt dizzy, couldn't control my body or steady my feet. Everyone seemed to be spinning, and walking with their head.
'This was strange.' My hands and kneel seems to go numb and I tried to keep my eyes from closing but I failed and I blacked out.....


I woke up a while later at a corner, my head hurts and my eyes were still spinning.
I got myself up, How long was I out? Did the boys leave me behind? Have I been kidnapped? My mind was filled with many question.
"Louis!" I heard Harry call, more of yelled. "We've been looking all over for you man" he said. I smiled, knowing that Harry would always find me. I turned to meet Harry's voice but realised he wasn't coming towards me, he was taking to someone that was exactly like me. What the hell? I got up, ignoring my present condition. This had to be a joke, I walked towards them, I was going to give them a piece of my mind, and ask him (the fake me of course) who the hell he was, When all of a sudden saw myself in the mirror and it was the most terrifying thing I ever saw.
I was a girl...........
+
+
+
¤¤¤BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU MIGHT BE A FROG IN THE MORNING.¤¤¤
+
+
(A/n) I just started, so please tell me what you think. Should I keep it or delete it.
Heart, comment, share, follow. Kisses.
If you have the time, check out my other stories. I suck at making link so just go on my profile and pick one. Thanks...

© 2014 Sunshine


Author's Note

Sunshine
I am not really good in english and grammar. So bare with me:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this has really good potential. Grammar etc isn't my best point either, but don't let that deter you. You have a solid base there and its a nice change to see that kind of emotion from a males point of view. Good luck with the rest and I wouldn't mind reading more.
Thanks
DBKaine

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 24, 2014
Last Updated on May 24, 2014
Tags: romance, magic, fanfiction, fantasy, one direction

Author

Sunshine
Sunshine

Night



About
I am I huge fan of music entirely, but that doesn't mean I can't sing, dance, write songs, play the piano, play the drum, draw, paint. I'd call me multi talented but i'd call me crazy. more..

Writing