~ Squared Thoughts

~ Squared Thoughts

A Poem by
"

~ “Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

"




















~ Squared Thoughts

 

 

I'm watching you from my parallel mirrored mind

On the other side of the globe in cubes to find

Sparkling spectrums of light reflections

Rainbow effects make soft my squared thoughts

You are flying around my aura...

As in a light ball bubbled in cosmos so many years

 

I fought the emperors road to find some salvation

Not passed the gates of the locked palace in creation

In the name of the gate misters I shall not pass

Because I had a vision they did catched on their mind readers

It was you on my retina flying around my aura...

As some stars from another time far behind

 

Where Am I? In the gateways of my mirrored mind?

How long do I have to follow the clues of the cubes of that kind?

The oasis of the disillusion reflected some muses I can't reach

Stronger leaded in desire to a magnetic field

You are flying away from my aura...

As a thousand light years separated from me

 

In the one and only dissatisfaction of my dreamscape

I recognize the squared thoughts can maximize my mind tape

The fraction of time into another dimension

Angst in a million separated pieces drifted away from me

My aura filled with nothingness and no matter

Just in another lucid dream I will forever muse

 

 

~ Elisa Laura  

© 2013


Author's Note

Hit it or miss it....

Thank you xx


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So entangled was I by the thin webs glittering between the startling words . . . Your mind is a hall of mirrors, and the cubes representing all else are quite . . . dazzling. The aura is mysterious but reveals so much if you watch and listen. Enjoyed this, I did.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

o.O Not sure what to say. It threw me through a serious loop here, but only because the writing invokes a new kind of artistry that enforce me to reconsider my own writing. Your poem here is a pure example of beauty with a twist.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, dreams can be like that! We are guided to our own path based on our own choices. I love this poem! Beautifully done, quite an inspiration too, and just fantastic! I often look up to my dreams hoping I'll be led to my own destiny...
>.<

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another place another time as real as the present. Though only for a moment, and only once the linking of different periods has vanished you are left with a memory, opposed to a view. We sift through what we know and dont know, and watch what emerges and then write about it, trying to reach that space again, this time perhaps with more meaning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Theres gotta be more to life so we dream but when we dream we are in wonder walking on through the scape. There is always something more and further to think about with something, a further reflection in the mirror. "Max-mind-tape" or a more visionist mind which does not give up by soul ;) Though sometimes lets just keep it simple and smile at a simple point or lesson ;) lets not drive ourselves mad ;)
Very on going and then thought leading. Keep writing and creating the image.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Every great equation ends in something squared. Soul is the sum of all mind squared (if I make sense here). Let us not dream such that's real, but to dream of a star that brings us to a real destiny, like a North Star, yes, that commonly shines a spirit of destiny. Let that destiny be serenity in peace of mind, of squared thoughts well-rounded as dots. Let the magnetic pole shift turn back these light years, take us back in time, back to when the fractions were whole, back to when it was all connected. And let the musings create the dreams, and not the other way around. Then I will be forever musing :) and will read this note to remind me. Thanks so much for writing it! Well written, well said.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Solving the mysteries within our minds and creative process can be quite difficult. I love the story and the mysterious feel to this piece as if this adventure is floating in the ether right before your mind's eye. Brilliantly penned.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

you missed an l on the word ball, just giving a head's up.
this poem is strange, i like it, and it is good, but strange, leaves me guessing in a way, and in a way not.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You know what I like about this poem so much? It fuses science with art so well. I can't help but dig the whole "alien" vibe to it..no so much extraterrestrial but otherworldly. And, I love anything having to do so much with mechanics. So there you go. Honestly, this is one of my favorites.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am floating on this emotional tide of lyrical hearts pushing me from across the globe to see parallel with the mind verifying what truly matters. Thank you! I am spell bound by the intense beauty of this, by which humanity exists. Love it! 100 :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

solving the psychic puzzle has never been so intuitive, to the point of o.b.e
then sailing the open sky, deja vu, the reflection, a landscape of pyramids
when thoughts are squared, in dreams where nothing is what it seems,
artistically flowing colors, the aura of poetry. awesome work :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


3
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1523 Views
31 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 26, 2012
Last Updated on March 22, 2013

Author


Writing
~ Listen ~ Listen

A Poem by



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Last Waltz The Last Waltz

A Poem by Muse