Death Forever

Death Forever

A Story by

"It's s-so c-c-cold," She whispered in his ear. As a response, he pulled her head into his chest to sooth away the cold, bitterness on her scorched cheeks, when really the cold was coming from him. "Why are w-we s-so c-cold D-David?" A tear slipped down her face and froze there, becoming part of her transparent cheek.
"Baby, it's not us that's cold. It's me." He whispered to her. She took her head from his chest and looked into his eyes. "But I'm c-cold t-too." 
"No hunny. . . You're just feeling uncomfortable in this strange place. You're still alive. You're not supposed to be here. Go back babe. Go back and live." He said as he hugged her tighter.
"NO!" She shrieked the word. "Let me come with you! Let me be with you! I can't live without you!"
"What, and die with me? No. i won't let you. Be the girl I fell in love with and pull yourself together and go back home." He touched her pale cheek. "See, you're already fading. Please go back, baby. You'll live a great life without me. I'll see you again though, because you're my true love." As he spoke, his words faded as her image began to drift off. . . unable to be seen any longer. 
Her last words before she would never see his gorgeous face again were, "I'll wait for you. . . Forever." And David died, leaving Essence alone in a life full of pain and hatred, dead of love, until one day, she will die in a puddle of blood and scars.

© 2013


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

im new here my self and congrats you're my second writing piece i have viewed,

i like that teen sense of darkness and love, so innocent yet bloody, the story makes my want to read the prequel, or even a sequel and that's a good thing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


10 Years Ago

I'm actually thinking about turning this into a real, long story or possibly into a novel. It would .. read more
radio raven

10 Years Ago

If anyone can knock Stephanie Meyer of her perch it's you. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 11, 2013
Last Updated on December 11, 2013
Tags: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z

Author


Writing
Short Poem #2 Short Poem #2

A Poem by


Short Poem #1 Short Poem #1

A Poem by


*** ***

A Poem by