Dave who

Dave who

A Story by Whitefire

So faintly I hear your voice echo inside my head and I want to hear you louder, not just a distant sound.
can't stop my head playing the haunting tune from your guitar, back from when you were around.

Did I tell you enough How I recognised my self and felt a lot of what you did, when hearing what u said. Word for word your lips speak Exact thoughts, both our minds aloud from one, just your head.

I want you to hear me louder not just a distant sound, just a haunting for you too from a time when once I was around.

Look back , you don’t stand alone there boy you need to know, I'm back there with you.
I know it's hard, you had just yourself to trust and the cruelty in the world out there made sure that you knew.

But let me be that voice, your familiar sound, be the one you recognise through all the noise the world can make, as its spinning round and round.

Cause I want to hear you louder, and you to become a familiar sound, your voice not just a far off memory of a place where once we thought we stood on solid ground.

What is it like? tell me? So long ago, too much past me by to remember, if I felt being found , i want to know what familiar is,
feeling roots of my feet being planted solid in the ground.

the change has becomes for us the norm , i don’t want it that way not any more,
I want to have one solid as life instead of this revolving door.


© 2018 Whitefire


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on May 6, 2018
Last Updated on May 6, 2018

Author

Whitefire
Whitefire

Writing
Letter Letter

A Story by Whitefire


Real Real

A Poem by Whitefire