Candy Nightmare

Candy Nightmare

A Story by Wubbly
"

Never take candy from your girlfriend

"
"Bruce?" A petite woman in her late twenties with dull, bark colored hair turns away from the freezer.
"Bruce, where are you?" 
A husky voice rumbles from behind the walls of the small suburb apartment, "Shelby, my God, I'm in the living room."
"Oh." Rounding the corner from the kitchen to the living room, Shelby nearly knocked down a vase. "Have you seen it? I remember putting it in the freezer before I left." Her once soft features pinch into a look of annoyance.
Bruce, a brute of a man in his mid-thirties, raises a thick brow in confusion. "What are you talking about?"
"You ate it, didn't you?" Shelby, pacing back and forth, begins to scratch her arms as irritations sinks in. "Bruce, you know that was my last one. I shared with you, but I saved that one for me!"
Bruce gets up, in hopes to clam her with his gentle touch. As he begins to straighten, a wrapper falls from a fold in his navy blue shirt. Small crumbs trickle down and settle into the beige carpeting. A long exhale passes through the brutes lips.
"Bruce!" Shelby's face is a hot red, angry that her doubts were right. Staring longingly at the golden foil wrapper, she slowly raises her eyes to meet his. She didn't need to unravel that wrapper to know it was her last mini Reese's cup. Now with tears threatening to fall, Shelby marches into the kitchen.
Quick on her heels, Bruce attempts at explaining himself. "Baby, I didn't know you wanted it that bad," trying to counsel her. "We can go out and I'll buy you another bag. I won't eat any of it. Swear."
With her olive green glazed with anger, Shelby opens the drawer and takes out a knife with shaking hands. Immediately, Bruce raises his hands to his chest, palms facing her. "What the hell, Shelby?" As soon as she lunges for him, he backs away am attempts to run away. 
Unfortunately, when Bruce rounds the corner into the living towards the door, his shoulder collides with the wall sending him falling onto the floor, with Shelby falling right on top of him.
The screams begin and Shelby can't stop stabbing her boyfriend. The anger she felt ebbed away along with the blood rushing out of his body. Pounding at the door brought her back to the present as she sagged onto the floor and began to cry.
Bruce had ate her last mini Reese's cup, and she was pissed.

© 2015 Wubbly


Author's Note

Wubbly
inspiration: My bro ate my fkn reeses cup.
3rd edit on this writing.. original was written a year ago in creative writing class.
also im in journalism currently and I can't help but make the paragraphs so short rip.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

With her olive green glazed with anger, Shelby opens the drawer and takes out a knife with shaking hands.
-------------------
That read strange to me. "glazed olive green with anger, Shelby...."

great story.. i will never eat a reeses cup without asking first :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wubbly

8 Years Ago

Thanks for the review! I guess I over-looked that part. Always gotta re-read :P
nocool

8 Years Ago

I do it all the time.. ;)
I am bad for it ha!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 31, 2015
Last Updated on November 6, 2015
Tags: halloween horror, horror, gore, blood tw, candy

Author

Wubbly
Wubbly

About
lost in books and in love with characters -- hmu if you write about supernatural and wolves!!!! ----- disclaimer: pictures are not owned by me nor are they by me. They belong to their rightful own.. more..

Writing
Fire and Ice Fire and Ice

A Poem by Wubbly


Favortie Colors Favortie Colors

A Story by Wubbly