Anxiety

Anxiety

A Poem by WyckedDreams
"

I wrote this during a very bad period last year.I was homeless and without hope.

"
Anxiety
I cant sleep, my mind is hazy...The worries of the day bog me down.
From sunrise to sunset I await the end..With no hope insight of a breath of air.
My mind is jumbled, within and without, my heart beats widely and I cant even shout out...
My mind is hazy and fear sets in..what if I fail all over again?
The day looms on, as the clock ticks by..Each moment that passes I want to cry,
As each second continues..my mind screams, my heart beats widely and I begin to fear all things.
Breath it leaves me gasping for more, my hands shake..wish I had a cure..
The fears of failing all those I adore, sit deep within and begins to stir...
My mind is hazy and I wish I could sleep..to pass the day in dreams buried deep...
As the night looms near and the sun falls low..
My mind wanders to new fears and I groan.

I cant get past this fear and doubt, when everything else seems not to work out..
I cant have hope when hope has fled, behind dreamy visions of ghosts now dead.
My mind is hazy....

© 2011 WyckedDreams


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on February 15, 2011
Last Updated on February 15, 2011

Author

WyckedDreams
WyckedDreams

Martinsburg, WV



About
I have been writing poetry, stories and songs for the past 15 years.I have a high hope of being published someday:-) I hope to find a few friends and maybe a mentor here. more..

Writing