Story teller

Story teller

A Story by Brianwyzekidd
"

Good story teller who ended being used by a writer

"
There was this boy who lived at rural villages who lived with his grandmother her parents died when he was still young her grandma was to old to be left at home alone so that boy did not go to school.his grandma used to tell him stories,one day the boy woke up early and went to the river to fetch water when he went back at home he found her grandma lying down dead.that boy used those stories he was told by his grandma for a living people loved and started to invite him to parties and sometimes just to read them those stories at their homes.that boy became famous and he was getting used to it he now became a good story teller.one day he was invited to a big party to read them a story,he went there and he did read them story a painful story about him he told the story while crying people at the party paid attention to him and the story went well people loved it.at the party there was this famous writer and he thourt hr could work with that boy.

After few months that writer went back to that village and looked for that boy he asked people where he lived and he finally got a direction to that boys house when he arrived there he found that boy sitting on his chair,he told that boy who he was and what he do for living, he told that boy that he heard him telling a story somewhere and that he is a good story teller and he also told him that he can make him reach and also be famous all over the world.the boy was excited to hear that he was tired of being poor and he told that writer that he will work with him not knowing that that writer wanted to use him for his own benefit.after few months they started to work together that writer took that boy to his house a big fancy house and told him that he will stay with him until his reacher to buy his own like that one of his.the boy and the writer started to write when that boy tells stories the writer wrote them down they started by writing a novel that novel sold two million copies the writer was not interested on writing novels but he gave that boy 20 percent for every novel they wrote that boy he saved every money he was given by that writer his grandma told him not to trust anyone so he that that there was going to be a problem at the end.after a year that writer told that boy that they should write about his story that he heard him telling people at that party but that boy did not want to he was not ready to publish that story.that writer forced that boy and forced him until he kiddnaped him and threaten to kill him if he doesn't tell him.that boy was too clever he told that writer to write he heard him telling it to people for that he wanted to hear that does he still remember it or not.the writer remembers nothing that boy told him the story but not that one of his own but he made it look like it is that one of his.

After that the writer let that boy go and that boy stoped working with that writer.that boy went to someone who did know how to write and told him to write what he was going to say and they wrote that story of his that he told people at the party.that boy used that money he used to save to publish his story and that story went platinum and he became famous and lots of companies wanted to work with him.the end

© 2016 Brianwyzekidd


Author's Note

Brianwyzekidd
Ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on February 1, 2016

Author

Brianwyzekidd
Brianwyzekidd

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa



About
I'm Brian Chauke from south Africa I'm probably studying and I'm a person who likes to write a lot and also a kind loving person and I love reading more..