The King of Wolves

The King of Wolves

A Story by Tori
"

Even his majesty is only human…he can't help but fall in love. (The King of Wolves is in Love with Little Red Riding Hood)

"
Such exquisite beauty wrapped into one so small…It was unreal. Tender, frail limbs that barely managed to hold up her curvy torso illuminated against the dark shadows of the wicked forest. Such a pale complexion that one could see every vibrant shade of red in her perfect cheeks. Waves of chestnut and chocolate flowed behind her in adorable ringlets, framing her shoulders and face in an indescribable manner. She was truly the most perfect human being. 
"My lord, it is time," a gruff echoed through the darkness. I turned my entranced eyes from the crystal ball and placed my gloved hand on the wolf's furry head. 
"Of course, Adolpho. Gather the others," I commanded firmly.
"Which troops, sire?"
"Conan, Ralph, and Lyall. They will be best for this mission."
The pitch black wolf nodded his head and turned, walking calmly but swiftly through the stone doors that lead into the corridors. Adolpho had been my loyalist servant since I had come into power. He had never failed me, nor questioned my commands. He advised me whenever I was in my weaker states and helped me to make difficult yet beneficial choices. I owed that beast my life, and then some. 
That living perfection who's image I had captured within my heart looked so scared behind the thin layer of glass that held us miles apart. I could see her, but she had no idea I even existed. I loved her with ounce of my psychical and emotional being…and she didn't know….
Suddenly my heart began to constrict. This wouldn't last long…this magnificent beauty. Her very existence endangered everyone wolf in both my pack and the world. Every single breath those perfect lips inhaled brought with it another second closer to my kingdom's demise. I loved her…but It was my duty to protect the wolves of the world and universes beyond.
Through the small crystal ball I watched my Shadow Warriors creep closer to their angelic target. Their eyes were a vivd yellow, glowing against their smoky dark bodies. Even though they were made of shade and shadow, they were still capable of dark tasks…that was what made them unstoppable fighters. 
Deciding It would be best if I attended this mission, I pulled my dark cloak tight over my body and summoned my Shadow Mages. Much like the Shadow Warriors, they were made of smoke and took on the shape of wolves. However, Shadow Mages focused on magic and dark arts, where as Shadow Warriors fight. I closed my eyes and chanted a short spell while my loyal Shadow Mages engulfed me, dragging me to my destination through their black fog. It was much like a mortals version of teleportation, I suppose. Only it was better. 
I arrived in he dense forest next to my Shadow Warriors. They didn't break their focus for one moment to even acknowledge my sudden appearance. Good. This had to be done quickly. We walked side-by-side through the twisted, black forest, searching for our prey… our beautiful, perfect, amazing, prey…
There she was. So frightened, so unsure. Without needing my signal, Conan, one of my Shadow Warriors, leapt forward and jumped straight through the terrified girl. His smokey scent spilled through her veins, acting as a homing device for the rest of the Shadow Warriors. Conan's scent would draw them in to her no matter where she went. This was helpful for when the prey decided to run. 
As the other Warriors readied themselves to pounce, I decided she couldn't leave like this…I held up my hand, stalling the attack. I sighed and used what power was left from the Shadow Mages and made myself materialize in front of her. Taken off guard by my sudden appearance, she gasped and stepped backwards. Do not fear me…I thought sorrowfully. She had every right to be afraid. I was the one who was issuing her demise…she had every right to hate me. I wished she did. 
Without saying a word, I found myself walking closer to her, my black leather knee-high boots stomping over the cool dirt. She stared at me with large, terrified green eyes, backing up slowly as I edged closer. Finally, I was so close I had psychically pinned her against a gnarled tree with my own body. My fingers savored every inch of her for the first and last time, taking in her intoxicating feel. She smelled like roses and fear. A scent that I quickly discovered caused my body to scream in desire. It wanted her. Myself and the beast inside me…they both wanted her. 
I slammed my lips against hers, my body igniting with passion and ecstasy. I needed her. Needed every part of her before I would ever truly be whole. But I would have to be empty for the rest of my miserable, immortal life. 
I pulled away quickly, jerking our lips apart. Her eyes fluttered open, searching for the answer to the millions of questions I'm sure she had. Those questions would never be answered. I held out my hand again and lowered it. In response, the Shadow Warriors bolted forward, continuing their mission.
I watched with misty eyes as my Warriors tore her flesh and ripped her white dress with their sharp claws. Their eyes glowed red, replacing the intelligent yellow they previously were. It was horrific…watching the woman I loved being shredded to pieces…I hated this. Hate life. But I couldn't kill myself, no matter how much I wanted to. I had a pack to watch over. I couldn't allow my emotions to rule me.
Once they were finished, my Shadow Warriors dispersed, revealing the results of my kingly duties. I hated this. Her brown hair swirled around her dead body like the blood that poured from her wounds. The crimson liquid stained her shredded dress yet blended with her bright red cloak…it was awful. To strip the world of it's only true source of perfection…I was a monster…
My knees buckled, forcing me to the ground. I kissed her ice cold lips on last time, hoping it would act as my final goodbye. Satisfied yet still empty, I walked away from her, leaving her perfect body to rot in the dark forest. 

© 2011 Tori


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was very amazing.
Such well written description... I can practically see it all.
Awesome :]

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Added on March 28, 2011
Last Updated on March 28, 2011

Author

Tori
Tori

A little town where the dead come out to play, GA



About
Don't click here! Alright, Hello Everybody! Um I love to read, write, and draw and I hope to become a artist or graphic designer. I also Hope to become and Author and open my own Tattoo Parlor one.. more..

Writing
Mary Jane Mary Jane

A Poem by Tori