Once Apon A Yesterday

Once Apon A Yesterday

A Poem by Ghost Writer

Once apon a yesterday I saw the most beautiful face, with the kindest heart and loving arms. I said hello and was greeted with a hug and the most gorgeous of smiles. Magnificent green eyes had me hypnotized, I wanted to lose myself in those eyes. I care not about the physical appearance but about the heart that lies beneath. A heart knows no gender, race, age, religion, sexuality, mentality, disability, ethnicity. A heart knows only another heart and what it feels, knows, sees. The heart has not a gender but love. The only race the heart hates is the one that you have to run. The heart believes that age is only a number. That a religion is choosing to keep with you what you believe in. That the only thing that matters about sexuality is consentuality. That mentality is only what you know and what you've seen. A disability doesn't disable you, but enables you to be different, special. Ethnicity is just where you come from. The heart is color blind. The only thing that your heart holds is love and the ability to keep you alive even when you want to curl up and die. That smile, that heart had me from hello and held onto me until goodbye.

© 2014 Ghost Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

you have thing for green eyes, I hear, there's a lot of great stuff in this poem, it has a high impact!

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ghost Writer

9 Years Ago

Yeah, I love green eyes. Thanks for reviewing my work it means a lot

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 21, 2014
Last Updated on December 21, 2014

Author

Ghost Writer
Ghost Writer

FL



About
I write a lot of dark and romantic poetry. Poetry is my strong spot.I hope you enjoy. more..

Writing
Hello Hello

A Poem by Ghost Writer