the end

the end

A Story by Ghost Writer

         "You hear the names they call you behind your back, you hear the whispers in the locker room. You are so tired of people judging and labeling you, so tired of the heart ache and pain. You hate the looks you receive for loving who you do, for being yourself. It isn't your fault, there isn't anything wrong with you. You are perfect I promise, I'll never leave you. I love you Derek, I'll never stop," Dominik tells Derek taking his face in his hands and kissing him intensely.

         "I love you, too Dom. I just feel like I need to do this it's freedom to me, a release. It makes me feel like I can control my fate," Derek answered, breaking the kiss and slowly pulling away from Dominik with tears in his eyes.

         "I can't live without you, please stop Derek. Please, I need you. Promise me you'll stop," Dominik whispers, pulling Derek against him and hugging him.

        "I promise," Derek whispered back, finally letting the tears fall.

         A few weeks later, after a few days of smiles, Derek starts listening to the people again. He listens to their whispers that sound more like screams, he hears the judgment and he needs to get out.

       He sent a text to Dominik:

       I'll love you always, with my heart and soul until death do us part. XOXO

      Without a second thought Dominik texts back:

       Forever and always I give you my once broken heart so that you can forever hold it. XOXO.

      After a few minutes Derek doesn't reply, Dominik rereads the text Derek sent him and realizes that he meant it. He calls an ambulance and runs to his car, he speeds to Derek's house with tears in his eyes.

      When Dominik gets to Derek's house, he finds him laying on the floor with and empty wine bottle in one hand and an empty pill bottle in the other. Seconds later, the paramedics rush through the door and Dominik is forced away from Derek. 

       "Do you know what happened son?" a paramedic asks Dominik, with concern written on his face.

       "I have no idea, he texted me and I knew something was wrong," Dominik sobs. "Please you've got to help him he's my boyfriend."

       "Son, we'll do everything we can," the paramedic tells Dominik, helping him into the back of the ambulance to be with Derek.


       Two minutes from the hospital, Derek wakes up and cries out for Dominik.

       "I'm right here baby," Dominik answers, kissing Derek's hand.

       "I broke my promise, I'm sorry," Derek tells him, squeezing his hand.

        "It's okay honey, it's okay," Dominik tells him, still holding his hand.

         When the ambulance stops, Derek is rushed to have his stomach pumped out and Dominik is left to sit in the waiting room to pray and cry. When Derek's parents arrive, they go talk to the receptionist and they are allowed to Derek's room to see him. Dominik, remains sitting in the waiting room sobbing quietly until Derek's parents leave and he gets up to talk to the receptionist.

 

 

        

© 2015 Ghost Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on January 13, 2015

Author

Ghost Writer
Ghost Writer

FL



About
I write a lot of dark and romantic poetry. Poetry is my strong spot.I hope you enjoy. more..

Writing
Hello Hello

A Poem by Ghost Writer