The end Part 2

The end Part 2

A Story by Ghost Writer

"Can I help you Hun?" the receptionist asks,smiling welcomingly at Dominik.

"Yes ma'am, I'd like to go see my boyfriend,"Dominik tells her, his voice cracking.

"I need a name Hun," she tells him, still smiling.

"Derek Jameson," Dominik answers, attempting to smile back.

"Go on back Hun, room 608," she says, "I hope he feels better."

Dominik walks down the quiet corridor and he breathes a sigh of relief, when he opens the door to Dereks room and he is awake again. He walks over and Derek smiles weakly at him, tears once again pool in Dominiks eyes.

"Hey baby," Dominik says, lacing his fingers with Dereks.

"I'm sorry," Derek croaks, his eyes brimmed with tears.

"Don't apologize, just get better," Dominik says, kissing Derek's hand.

"I'm the worst boyfriend ever, I don't even deserve you. You are so great and you always take care of me, I always make you cry and you always make me smile," Derek tells him, running his thumb over the back of Dominiks hand.

"Honey, you are not the worst boyfriend ever. I love you and nothing can change that, look at me Derek," Dominik whispers, tugging on Dereks hand. "Why aren't you looking at me?"

"I don't like the look on your face, like you feel sorry for me," Derek tells Dominik, finally turning to face him.

"I don't feel sorry for you, I'm sad because I thought you were going to leave me and I need you. I need you Derek, you complete me that sounds cliche but I can't live without you. I physically hurt when I'm not around you, I can't imagine living without you. I love you, I'm in love with you Derek. S**t, I'm going to hell anyway," Dominik tells Derek, leaning over and kissing him passionately.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asks him, pulling Dominiks lips back to his and putting a hand on the back of his neck to hold him against him.

"Holy s**t,I have imagined doing that since the day I met you," Dominik whispers, resting his forehead against Derek's.

"I feel the same way, why didn't you say something?" Derek asks again, gazing longingly at Dominiks soft pink lips.

"I thought you would freak out, I didn't think you would want to be with me," Dominik tells him, brushing his lips against Dereks.

"Why would you think that? You are the most amazing person that I have ever met,"Derek tells Dominic, kissing him again.

"I guess I was just scared that you wouldn't feel the same way, then our friendship would be awkward,"

© 2015 Ghost Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on March 1, 2015
Last Updated on March 1, 2015

Author

Ghost Writer
Ghost Writer

FL



About
I write a lot of dark and romantic poetry. Poetry is my strong spot.I hope you enjoy. more..

Writing
Hello Hello

A Poem by Ghost Writer