Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Untitled

Untitled

A Story by Ghost Writer
"

To be continued?

"
  I didn't notice the black truck through the rain without my glasses.
  "Hey, why are you walking in the rain?" the driver says, rolling down the passenger window.
  "Because I don't have a car and my skateboard is in my locker," I tell him, continuing to walk with the truck slowly  driving next to me.
  "Do you need a ride?" the driver asks, keeping the car next to me.
  "Not from a stranger," I tell him, wiping rain out of my eyes.
  "It's me Marcus, I've gone to school with you for eight years," he says, chuckling.
  "Oh Marcus, hi," I say, brushing my hair out of my eyes hoping I look presentable.
  "So, how about that ride before my truck turns into an aquarium," Marcus laughs, stopping next to me.
  "Sure," I answer, without thinking.
  "It's funny, it used to be you saving me all the time," Marcus says, giving me a sexy lopsided smile.
  "I guess I didn't notice before, but I guess you're right," I say, blushing and looking out the window.
  "Do I make you uncomfortable?" Marcus asks, turning down your street.
  "No, why?" I ask, looking at him.
  "I don't know, you just keep looking away from me, blushing, and smiling," Marcus says, parking in front of my house.
  "I don't know what you are talking about," I say kissing him without thinking and getting out of the truck.
  "I like you too, Isaac," Marcus yells, driving away once I'm safely in my house.
  "I did not just kiss my  crush in his truck," I whisper to myself, walking to my room to dry off. Did he say that he likes me back? Oh my gosh I gotta call Vic, he is going to die.
  "Yo, lil babe," Vic says, answering on the first ring as usual.
  "I kissed Marcus, in his truck, in front of my house," I immediately tell Vic, putting the phone on speaker and throwing it on my bed.
  "Slow down, you did what with Marcus?" Vic asks, like any other sensible best friend.
  "I kissed Marcus," I say, changing into boxers and long shorts.
  "Well that's a good think isn't it?" Vic asks, and I hear him roll over.
  "Yes very good, guess what else? He said he likes me back," I say excitedly, flopping down on my bed and moving my phone.
  "I'm coming over," Vic says, hanging up.
    A few minutes later, Vic shows up and walks into my room. "So, how did you go from walking home by yourself to catching a ride with Mr. Must Kiss?" Vic asks, sitting on my bed next to me.
   "I was walking home and he pulled up beside me and asked if I needed a ride, I gratefully accepted and he drove me home I was getting out of the car and I kissed him before I left, I tell Vic who listens patiently
 "Wow, my little boy is turning into a man," Vic says, hugging me.
  "Do you think he really likes me? What if he thinks I'm crazy?" I ask Vic, getting up so I can pace.
"If he thinks you are crazy, then he is right," Vic says, rolling his eyes.
"Vic, be serious. What if he only said he likes me, because he kissed me?" I ask, picking up my drum sticks and twirling them.
"Isaac, if he doesn't like you he is crazy," Vic says, laying back and cuddling a pillow.
 "You really think he likes me back Vic?" I ask, sitting behind my drums.
"Why are you so nervous about this?" Vic asks, pulling out his ever present yoyo.
 "Because I kissed Marcus, believe me my fantasies did not to him justice," I say, still spinning my drumsticks.
"He was better than your fantasies?" Vic asks, sitting up and doing intricate tricks with his yoyo. "Yeah, way better. What do I do Vic?" I ask, leaning against the wall.
"I really don't know Ice Man," Vic says, moving his yoyo up and down.
"Vic honey I love you, but can you put away the damn yoyo?" I ask, dropping my drumsticks on the floor.
"Damn Ice Man, one kiss  and you turn on me," Vic says, putting the yoyo down.
"Look man, I'm sorry," I say, sitting on the bed next to him.
"It's all good, I'd probably be the same if I kissed Max," Vic says, smiling dreamily.
"Should I call him and apologize?" I ask, picking up my phone.
 "Do what you think you need to man, I'll support you," Vic says, patting my back reassuringly.
"I'm gonna do it, I'm going to call him," I say, dialing Marcus's number.
"Should I leave?" Vic asks, I shake my head at him.
 "Hey Marcus," I say, when he answers.
 "Hey Isaac, how goes it?" Marcus asks.
 "I wanted to talk to you about what happened earlier," I say, getting up and starting to pace.
 "The awesome kiss, or you jumping out of my truck right after, or me finally telling you I like you?" Marcus asks, I can tell by the huskiness of his voice that he just woke up.
" You really like me back?" I ask, feeling my heart flutter.
 "Yeah, why wouldn't I?" he asks, and I can hear the smile in his voice.
"I don't know, I didn't think you would be into me," I say, smiling at Vic who gives me a thumbs up.
 "Well I am, do you want to hang out sometime?" Marcus asks, and your excitement goes through the roof.
 "That would be great," I say, attempting to conceal my excitement.
 "Cool, there's a really cool restaurant down by the beach we could go to," Marcus says, and I imagine walking hand in hand down the beach with Marcus.
 "Sounds great," I say, hoping Marcus can hear the smile in my voice.
"How about tomorrow night? I'll pick you up at eight," Marcus says, I'm practically bubbling with joy.
   "Great, I'll see you then," I say.
  "I'll be thinking about you," Marcus says, hanging up.
 "VIC! I've got a date with Marcus, tomorrow!" I say, dropping my phone and jumping off my bed.
   "ISAAC! I was right here, I heard!" Vic says, standing up and dancing with me.
 "S**t, what am I going to wear?" I ask, suddenly sad.
 "Do you want to stay at my house?" Vic asks, "I might have something you can borrow."
  "Is Avril going to be cool with that?" I ask, Vic lives with his sister because his parents died when he was younger.
 "She should be okay, she likes you," Vic says, texting his sister for permission anyway.
 "Ok, let me tell Nana," I say, walking out of my room. "Nana," I say, walking in to her room.
 "Hello, baby boy," Nana says, hugging me and sitting back down in front of her vanity.
 "Can I stay with Vic?" I ask, standing in her door way.
"Of course honey," she says, "just get to school in the morning."
 "I might stay with him tomorrow night too, I have a date and I wouldn't want to wake you up coming in late," I say, pouting slightly.
 "Okay baby boy, be safe. I love you," she says, blowing me a kiss.
"Love you Nana," I say, walking back to my room.
"She say yes?" Vic asks, when I get back to my room.
"Yeah , I might stay with you tomorrow too," I tell him, grabbing my duffel bag.
"Put on a shirt pretty boy," Vic says, standing up and stretching.
"Yes sir," I say, throwing on a navy blue t-shirt.
 "Avril has a date tonight, so we can't hang out in the den, just incase she brings him home," Vic says, as I'm looking for my book bag.
 "Do you see my bag anywhere?" I ask, looking under the bed.
"No, where did you leave it?" Vic asks, crossing his arms.
"I had it when I was walking home, then... S**t! I left it in Marcus's truck," I say, picking up my night bag.
"So, lover boy has your bag. The bag, that has your notebook with your stories in it?" Vic asks, failing to hide a smile.
 "Oh f**k! I need a cigarret," I say, reaching for the pack on my desk.
"Chill babe," Vic says,taking my bag and putting my cigarrets in it.
 "I can't chill," I tell him, walking down the stairs with him behind me.
"Just have him get you from my house and he can drive you to school," Vic says, following me out the door and closing it behind us.
 "What if he reads my stories?" I ask, lighting my cigarret and sitting on Vic's car.
 "He won't," Vic tells me, putting my bag in the back seat.
"But what if he does?" I ask, taking a drag and blowing the smoke away from Vic.
 "Then he realizes that you are an amazing author," Vic says, sitting on the hood next to me.
 "Vic, you are the craziest person I've ever met, never change," I tell him, taking another drag.
 "I know, but I'm also the best," he says, looking at the sky.
 "Can I drive?" I ask taking a last drag, and stomping out my cigarette.
 "Sure man," Vic says, throwing me the keys. When we first got our licenses, we agreed that whoever needed to calm down the most could drive.
 "So do you really think he won't read my stories?" I ask, when we are in the car.
"If he respects you, he won't," Vic says, as I turn down his street.
"Thanks Vic, no matter how much of an a*s I am you always help me out," I say, parking in front of his house.
"Yeah, I guess It's too late to get rid of you," he says, smiling at me and getting my bag out of the back seat.
"Thanks," I say, when we get to his room.
"Do you want to sleep on the bed or floor?" Vic asks, knowing I'll choose the floor.
"Must you ask?" I question, getting a sleeping bag and pillow out of his closet.
"Of course not, but it's the polite thing to do," he says, flopping on his bed.
"Hang on I've got to get this," I tell him, when my phone starts playing Adam Lambert's "Here For Your Entertainment".
"Hey cutie," Marcus says, when I answer.
"Marcus hey," I say blushing and, walking to the window.
"Did you know that you left your bag in my car?" Marcus asks.
"Yeah, I was looking for it," I tell him, looking out the window.
 "Do you want a ride to school?" Marcus asks.
 "Sure, can you pick me up from Vic's place?" I ask, playing with the curtains.
"Yeah, he lives a street away from you," Marcus says.
 "Yeah," I say, smiling at the sky.
"I'll see you at eight," he says, yawning.
"Goodnight Marcus," I say.
 "Goodnight cutie," he says, hanging up.
"How's Marcus?" Vic asks, after you hang up.
"He's driving me to school tomorrow," I tell Vic, laying on the floor.
 "Cool, maybe I can see if Riley needs a ride.
"Cool," I say, closing my eyes.
 "Goodnight babe, love you," Vic says, turning off the light and laying in his bed.
"Love you," I say back, drifting to sleep.
When I wake up, I take a shower and put on jeans, a purple shirt, my black hoodie (washed courtesy of Avril), and my boots.
"Vic, wake up. You need to go get Riley in ten minutes, Marcus is here. Love you, see you at school," I tell Vic, grabbing my phone and running down stairs.
"Good morning cutie," Marcus says, when I get in his truck.
"Morning Marcus, thanks for coming to get me," I say, smiling at him.
"Coffee?" he offers, holding a cup out to me.
"Sure thanks," I say, smiling again.
"You must be a morning person," Marcus says, taking your hand when you reach for his.
"I guess, my parents used to be morning people so I guess it runs in the family," I babble, looking out the window.
"Yeah, no one I know is a morning person," he says, pulling into the school parking lot.
"Sorry, I must be bothering you with my babbling," I tell him, looking at my lap.
"No, it's cute when you babble," he tells me, parking and walking around the car to open my door. "Let me walk you to class," he says, helping me out of the car.
"Sure," I say, picking up my backpack and closing the door.

 "How was your day yesterday?" he asks, slipping my hand into his.

"It was great, especially walking halfway home in the rain," I tell him, I smile to myself because I loved walking in the rain.

 "Next time it's raining call me, I'll pick you up and take you home," he says, as I pull him to a stop in front of my first period.

"It's okay, I usually have Vic drive me home," I say, looking down and letting my hair fall in my face.

"Hey, I like seeing your beautiful face," he says, tipping my head up and brushing my hair out of my face.

  "Oh, okay," I say, feeling blush cover my face.

"You are so cute, when you blush," he says, bringing a new wave of blush.

"Oh," I say, smiling up at him as the bell rings.

 "Catch you later cutie," Marcus tells me, kissing my forehead and walking away.

 "Good morning babe," Vic says, when he walks into class taking his usual seat in front of me.

"Morning Vic," I say smiling at him.

 "How did your ride to school go?" he asks, smiling back.

 "He got me coffee, walked me to class, and he kissed my forehead," I tell him, folding my arms on my desk and laying my head on them.

"Then what's wrong babe," Vic asks, laying his head in front of mine.

"I don't know, I mean I should be happy," I say, taking off my glasses and wiping away tears. "Oh honey, don't cry," Vic says,kissing my cheek. "Head up, babe," he says, running a hand through my hair. I just  nod at him, I have no idea why I'm even crying.

 When the bell rings, Vic is still turned around in his seat whispering to me.

 "Mr. James, Mr. Martin, care to end your conversation so I can start my class?" our teacher Ms. Jacobs says, glaring at us.

"Of course," Vic says, kissing my forehead and turning around.

"Thank you," Ms. Jacobs says, writing Something across the top of the board.

 "Ms. Jacobs, may Isaac please be excused to the nurse. He isn't feeling well," Vic says, when Ms. Jacobs notices his raised hand.

"Let me get him a pass, would you be so kind as to accompany him to the nurse?" Ms. Jacobs asks, handing me a pass.

"It would be my pleasure," Vic says picking up our backpacks and helping me up.

I lean on Vic all the way to the nurses office, where he sits in a chair with me in his lap. "Hello boys, what seems to be the problem?" the nurse asks, offering us a smile.

"Could you excuse us for the rest of the day, please, my friend is going through a lot of emotional distress and he needs me," Vic tells her, absentmindedly wiping tears from my cheeks.

"Of course, let me page your teachers and excuse you," the nurse says, smiling sadly at me. "Thank you ma'am," Vic says, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Okay, you boys are good for today. I hope you feel better honey," she says, holding open the door to her office.

"Do you want to go home with me or to The Edge?" Vic asks me, when we get to his car.

 "It doesn't matter, please don't leave me Vic," I whisper, still crying when he lays me down in his backseat.

"Let's go back to my house," he says, getting in the drivers seat and taking me to his house. When we get to his house, he walks me to his room and lays me in his bed.

"I'm going to go crash on the couch," he says, starting to walk away from the bed.

"Please stay Vic," I say, catching his hand.

"Okay," he says, laying next to me on the bed.

" I love you Vic," I tell him, laying my head on his chest.

 "I love you too babe," he says, kissing the top of my head.

We drift off to sleep holding each other, and when I wake up Vic's shirt is gone. He is the most beautiful person I have ever seen, even with scars from when we were younger. I trail my hand over his chest and down his abs, when he wakes up he catches my hand and kisses it.

"Vic, I've got to tell you something," I say, finally ready to admit that I'm in love with him. "What's up babe?" he asks, just as my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say, answering.

 " Hey cutie, where are you?" Marcus asks, sounding pissed.

"I went home with Vic, I don't feel fantastic," I say, frowning at Vic.

"Oh, so you are with Vic?" Marcus asks, still sounding pissed.

 "Yeah is that a problem?" I ask.

"Yeah, especially when I heard you were kissing him this morning," he says.

"What do you want me to say I'm sorry?" I ask. "Because I'm not and I wasn't kissing him, it doesn't matter if I was. That's kind of what you do when you are in love with people," I say, biting my lip.

"You're..." Marcus starts, when Vic takes my phone and hangs up on him.

"Say that again," Vic says, setting my phone on his dresser.

"What? That I'm in love with you," I say, still biting my lip.

 "Yeah, that," Vic says, taking my face in his hands and kissing me.

When he pulls away from me, I'm crying again. "Why are you crying?" Vic asks, wiping my eyes.

"I finally know. What it's like to kiss someone I love, and it's the most amazing feeling in the world" I tell him, kissing him again.

"I love you Isaac," he says, kissing me again. "Why didn't you tell me you love me more than like best friends?" I ask, between kisses.

"Because you were always talking about Marcus," Vic answers, running his hands through my hair.

"If you had told me that you like me, I would have told you and I wouldn't have started noticing Marcus. It's always been you, Marcus was just a crush," I tell him, tracing his lips.

"I wish I had known that a long time ago," he says, holding me against his chest and stroking my hair.

"So do I," I tell him,kissing his shoulder.

"I'm going to call Marcus and apologize for stealing you from him," Vic says, picking up my phone and dialing Marcus.

"Hey Marcus, look I'm really sorry Isaac has other plans for tonight and every other night we are together," Vic says, putting the phone on speaker.

"Wow ok, I hope he is happy with you. He really isn't worth my time anyway, now I don't have to take him on that pity date," Marcus says, chuckling.

"Don't ever say that Isaac isn't worth it, he's always going to be twice the man that you are," Vic says, hanging up and setting my phone back down.

"Well, I'm glad that I wasn't worth it anyway," I say, tears spilling down my cheeks

"Don't cry over him, you are perfect and most definitely worth it," Vic tells me, kissing my cheek.

 "Vic, honestly do you love me?" I ask him looking up at him.

 "No, I don't," he says, hugging me. "Love doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about you," he says, burying his face in my hair.

 "I love you," I tell him, burying my face in his neck.

"Let's go to The Edge," Vic says, standing and pulling me up with him.

 "Let's go to The Edge," I say, putting my phone in my pocket.

"I'm going to tell Avril that we are going out," Vic tells me, giving me a kiss.

"I'm going to go grab a cigarette," I tell him, walking outside. I sit on his hood smoking, until he comes outside and I put the cigarette out.

"You ready?" he asks, coming to stand in front of me.

 "Whenever you are," I tell him, putting my arms around his neck.

 "Let's roll babe," he says, kissing me and going to open the passenger door.

The Edge, is a small cave that Vic and his sister found while they were hiking. Vic and me go there whenever we need to celebrate, we got drunk for the first time there. We came out to eachother there, we hid a dog there for two weeks when we were twelve.The Edge is our place, not even his parents knew about it.

 When we get to the woods we have to walk through, we get out of the car and pretend to draw a doorway.

"After you my love," Vic says, sweeping his hand in front of me.

"Thank you sir," I say, walking in front of him and taking his hand.

"You know, it's been a while since we've been to The Edge," Vic says, helping me over the ledge to get into the cave.

"Last time we were here, was like eighth grade," I tell him, shimmying into the tunnel. "Yeah, the day after my parents died and we drank and cried ourselves to sleep," he says, following me.

"You told me that we'll always be there for each other," I says, turning around and put my arms around his neck.

"I'd like for that to be true," he says, backing me into the wall and kissing me slowly.

"Hey, I want to see if the box is still here," I say, kissing him one last time and pulling him toward the back of the cave.

 "Which pocket did we put it in?" he asks, feeling the walls.

 "I think it's near the top ," I says, jumping and feeling the box.

"You find it?" he asks, coming to stand behind me.

"Yeah babe, lift me please," I tell him, wondering how we got it this high the first time.

"How did we get it up there?" he asks, picking me up by my waist.

"Didn't we  borrow your grand dad's ladder?" I say, grabbing the box.

"Got it?" he asks , setting me down.

"Let's open it," I tell him picking up our emergency flashlight.

"I don't even remember, what I put in this damn thing," Vic says, putting the combination into the lock to open the lock box.

"Holy s**t, I remember this shirt," I tell him, taking a Panic! At The Disco t-shirt.

"That was our first concert, the first time we hung out," he says, smiling at me.

"Look, it's the baseball from the first game my dad took me to," he says, starting to cry.

By the time we have the box empty, we have about twenty wrist bands, another shirt, and a stack of pictures. The flashlight is about to die, and we are both in tears.

"We should have known we would end up crying," I say, wiping my eyes and laying my head on Vic's shoulder.

"Probably, I forgot that we had pictures of my parents and your grand dad," he says, putting his arms around me.

"I think that my grand dad would be happy, that I finally told you that I like you," I tell him, kissing his cheek.

 "Mom and dad were betting on when we would get together," Vic says, chuckling through tears.

"We're a mess," I say, leaning into his shoulder.

"But that's the thing about love, it's a beautiful mess," he says, kissing me gently.

"You're a beautiful mess," I tell him, starting to put things back in the box.

 "I love you," he says, closing the box.

"I love you," I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"What are we going to do with the box?" he asks, picking up the box and standing up.

 "I don't know," I tell him, standing up.

"Maybe we should take it home," he tells me, as I jump and pull myself out of the cave.

"We could bury it somewhere and dig it up again when we are older," I suggest, taking the box from him and helping him out.

"Do you want to put it in my back yard?" he asks, taking my hand as we walk back to the car. "Yeah," I tell him, putting the box in the backseat.

"Guess what?" he says, starting the car.

"What?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Your birthday is tomorrow," he says, smiling back at me.

 "S**t it is? How the hell did you remember when I forgot?" I ask him, looking at the roof. "Because, I remember today is the anniversary of the day we met and that day you invited me to your birthday party," he tells me, holding my hand.

"I can't believe that I didn't even remember my own eighteenth birthday," I say, laughing at myself.

 "I can, you have had a lot on your mind," he tells me, parking in front of his house.

"Yeah, I guess but the only thing on my mind right now is you," I tell him getting out of the car with the box.

"Let's bury that tomorrow, I'm exhausted," he says, putting the box in the garage and taking me upstairs.

"Okay," I tell him, laying on the floor when we get to his room.

 "Come here," he says, laying on his bed.

"Okay," I say, laying on the bed next to him.

"What do you want to do for your birthday?" he asks, putting his arm around me.

"I don't know, I guess I haven't thought about it," I tell him, snuggling against his chest. "Well, it's going to be Saturday and we can do anything you want," he says, burying his face in my hair.

"What if I want to lay here with you all day tomorrow?" I ask, kissing his chest.

"Then we can do that, but don't you want to do something awesome?" he asks, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like bungee jumping, sky diving, go to an amusement park, play laser tag or paintball, go bowling, rob a bank," he says, and I hear excitement in his voice.

"Or, we could go roller skating," I say, "or hiking, or go camping."

"Ok, pick something and we'll do it. We just have to make sure we get you home by three," he says, kissing the top of my head.

"What's at three?" I ask, my eyes growing heavy.

 "A surprise," he says, yawning again.

 "Ok, goodnight I love you," I tell him, closing my eyes.

"I love you too my baby," he says, yawning.

When I wake up and Vic isn't in bed with me, I freak out momentarily. Then I get out of bed, take a shower, change, and go to the kitchen where Vic is making breakfast.

"You know you scared the hell out of me, when I woke up and you were gone," I tell him, standing behind him with my arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry my baby," he says, turning and kissing me.

"Whatcha cooking good looking?" I ask, sitting on the counter.

 "What do you think?" he asks, smiling at me.

"I think chocolate chip pancakes," I tell him, glancing around the kitchen at the mess he's making.

 "You think right," he tells me, setting two plates on the table.

"Yummy," I says, sitting at the table.

 "I hope you like them," he says, feeding me a bite of pancakes.

"They are amazing," I assure him, taking the fork from him and devouring my pancakes. "Did you decide what you want to do today?" he asks, moving closer me.

"Yeah, I want to camp tonight, and watch Cartoons all day," I tell him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Ok, what cartoons are we watching?" he asks, clearing the table and starting to clean the mess he made. "Old ones, Danny Phantom, Rugrats, Cat Dog, Recess, Kim Possible, Courage The Cowardly Dog. You know, stuff like from when we were kids," I tell him, getting up and stretching.

 "Sounds good, let me get this mess cleaned up and we can watch cartoons," he tells me, wiping the counter with a wet rag.

"I'm going to go smoke," I tell him, kissing his cheek and taking my pack off the counter. "Hurry back baby," he says, as I walk out onto the porch.

 He's never said it out loud before, but I know Vic wants me to stop smoking. I've smoked since I was sixteen, Vic doesn't want me smoking because a lot of his family has died from lung cancer. I drop the cigarette in my hand and stomp it out, before going inside and bringing Vic to the bathroom with me.

 "Why are we in the bathroom together?" he asks, looking at me suspiciously. "Not that I don't have a lot of Ideas," he adds, leaning against the sink.

"I've decided to stop smoking, for us," I tell him, dumping my cigarettes in the toilet. "Really?" Vic asks, smiling at me.

"Really," I say, flushing the toilet.

"That's great baby, I'm so proud of you," he tells me, wrapping me in a hug and kissing me. "I was thinking about how you always look sad and angry at the same time whenever I smoke, like you want to cry and yell at me simultaneously," I tell him, "and I never want you to look at me like that again."

"I'm glad I could positively influence you," he tells me, kissing me gently.

"Me too," I say, kissing him back.

"Not that I don't love kissing you next to a toilet, but do you want to go kiss on the couch instead?" he asks, lifting me up.

"Sounds great," I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

When we get to the living room, Vic lays on the couch with me on top of him. After a few minutes, both of our shirts are off and we are kissing and touching each other's bare chests. "Oh my god you are so beautiful," I tell him, moaning as he kisses my neck.

"You're perfect," he says, putting his hands in my back pockets and holding me against him. "Not as perfect as you," I tell him, bringing his lips back to mine.

"Happy birthday baby," he tells me, between kisses.

"Yeah, it is," I tell him, pushing my hands through his hair.

"I want you so bad," he sighs, moving his hands up my back.

"I want you too," I tell him, going back to kissing him.

He's about to say something else, when his phone rings. "Hey baby girl what's up?" he asks, answering.

 "I'm going to go upstairs," I say, running upstairs and feeling my heart break hearing him call someone else baby.

This is supposed to be one of the best days of my life, I shouldn't be wondering who could have called that was more important than being with me, who else Vic calls baby.

"Isaac, are you okay my baby?" Vic asks, walking into his room. "Why are you crying?" he asks, rubbing my back gently.

"Am I not the only person that you call baby?" I ask, burying my face in a pillow.

 "Is that what this is about?" he asks, "Honey, that was my little cousin Liv. She had a boy question, I told her I was busy with my own boy," he tells me, kissing the nape of my neck and trailing kisses down my back. "I'm sowwy I forgot how sensitive you are, I shouldn't have called her baby," he says, slipping his hands into the sides of my jeans. "I love you," he says, massaging my hips gently.

"You have no idea how amazing that feels," I moan pleasurably, feeling my heartbreak dissolve.

"Do you forgive me?" he asks, moving his hands up my sides and laying next to me.

 "I don't know," I tell him, when he moves me to lay on top of him.

"Please forgive me," he says, sliding his hands back into my jeans and continuing to massage my hips.

"If you make me feel this good when I'm hurt I don't think I want to forgive you," I say, moaning again when he kisses my neck.

"Forgive me my baby," he says, rubbing the small of my back.

"Oh my god, you have got to be the best boyfriend ever," I tell him, laying my head on his chest.

"Mhm , you called me your boyfriend that counts as forgiveness," he says, still rubbing my back with gentle hands.

"I could fall asleep like this," I tell him, putting my hands in his hair and kissing his lips hard enough to bruise.

"Holy s**t you can kiss," he gasps, when I pull away from him gently biting his bottom lip. "I'm insulted by how surprised you sound," I say, pouting at him.

"I'm surprised that one person can be so perfect," he says, moving his hands to the middle of my back.

 "You know what's funny?" I ask him, smiling.

"What's funny?" he asks, smiling back.

"I can barely see you, my glasses are on the coffee table in the living room," I tell him, starting to giggle.

"Little weirdo," he says, shaking his head slowly.

 "Can you do my hips again?" I ask, rubbing my hands over his chest.

"You just want me in your pants," he says, winking and slipping his cool hands back into my jeans to massage my hips again.

 "Mhm, I love you," I tell him, laying my head on his shoulder.

 "I love you too my baby," he says, kissing my forehead.

I must have fallen asleep, because when I open my eyes Vic has his eyes closed and his arms securely wrapped around my back.

"Hey sleeping beauty," Vic says, when I kiss his lips lightly.

 "What time did you say I have to be home by?" I ask, picking my phone up off the night stand.

 "Three why?" he asks, rubbing his hands up and down my back slowly.

"Well it's two forty-five," I tell him, sitting up and stretching.

"Let me go shower and we can leave," he tells me, gently lifting me off of him.

"Okay, be quick though I need a shower too," I tell him, laying on my back.

"You can go to the guest bathroom down stairs," he says, walking into the bathroom.

Instead of walking to the guest bathroom, I decide to shower with Vic I silently strip and get in the shower with Vic.

"Hi there," Vic says, facing away from me and washing his face.

"Hey," I say, admiring his backside. "Nice a*s," I tell him, picking up the shampoo and washing my hair.

"Back up a little and I'll help you rinse," he says, gently tugging me backwards and rinsing the shampoo out of my hair.

"Get my back and I'll get yours," I tell him, and he starts gently rubbing soap on my back. "Do mine," he says , swatting my butt and turning around and I slowly wash his back.

"Turn around," I tell him, turning him to face me and kissing him slowly.

"Loving this, but we've got to get you home," he tells me, washing his chest and the rest of himself.

"Pity," I say, pouting and washing myself.

He steps out of the shower and tosses me a towel, before wrapping one around his waist.

"Do you need some clothes baby?" he asks, standing in front of his closet.

 "Yeah, pick me something," I tell him, laying on his bed with a towel around my waist.

"If I pick something you won't be wearing any clothes," he jokes, throwing me low rise jeans and a black t-shirt.

 "How do I look?" I ask him, when I have the outfit on.

 "Way sexy," he tells me, pulling on black jeans and a pink shirt that says "Pink is Fabulous". "You look pretty hot too," I tell him, picking up my phone and taking a picture.

 "We've got to get going," he tells me, putting on his black Chucks and grabbing his keys and wallet.

 "Okay, let's go," I say, pocketing my wallet and phone. When we get downstairs, Vic grabs his phone and hands me my glasses and we walk to the car. We drive to my house in comfortable silence, holding hands.

 "You ready?" he asks, parking in front of my house.

"Yeah," I tell him, getting out of the car.

 "Come'er don't look so down," he tells me, putting his arm around me as we walk into the house. I turn on the light and am greeted with "surprise" and smiling people.

"Wow, thanks guys," I say, smiling and starting to cry.

"Why the tears baby boy?" Nana asks, waving to me from her rocking chair.

"I just wasn't expecting this, it means a lot that you guys are here," I say, smiling at everyone before walking around and hugging people.

"Present time," Vic's sister says, setting me in a chair.

 "Come sit by me baby," I say, waving Vic over to me. "Hey guys, this is my boyfriend," I say, smiling at Vic.

"Awww, you guys are cuties," Nana says, taking a picture of us.

"Okay first present," Vic's sister says, handing me a small black box.

"That's from me," Nana says, as I open the box and take out a class ring.

 "Nana thank you so much, " I say, blowing her a kiss.

"Vic helped me order it for you," Nana says, smiling at me.

"It's gorgeous," I tell her, sliding the ring on my finger.

"Ohhh, mine next," Avril says, handing me a bag.

"Oh my gosh how did you get this?" I ask her, pulling a cast autographed Vampire Diaries shirt out of the bag.

"I've got connections," she says, giving me a hug. "Happy birthday bug."

"Do ours next," my twin cousins say, eagerly handing me a box.

"Thank you," I say, opening the box. "This is so cute you guys, thank you so much," I tell them, taking out a small colorfully painted bird house.

 "We built it at day camp," they say together, still smiling.

"Well it's amazing, thank you peas," I tell them, kissing their cheeks and hugging them. "There's one more, it's from your parents," Nana says, handing me a small gold locket.

"Oh my god," I cry, opening the locket and seeing a picture of two women holding a small bundle with a baby face. "These...these are my parents?" I ask, looking at Nana with tears in my eyes.

"The one holding you is my daughter Ashley, the one holding her hand is Lana her wife," Nana tells me, smiling sadly.

 "Oh, they are beautiful," I say, ignoring the tears falling down my face and taking off my glasses.

 "You have Ashley's eyes," Nana says.

 "Thank you guys so much for everything, I... I need some air," I mumble, running outside. "Isaac, my baby what's wrong?" Vic asks, running after me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry, it was all too much," I say, turning around and burying my face in his chest. "I always hoped that I would never have to see them, but then Nana gave me this and all of those people were there and I just... I just fell apart."

"Isaac my baby, I'm so sorry," he whispers, burying his face in my hair.

 "I'm so sorry," he whispers again, kissing my forehead and he stands there holding me until I stop shaking.

"I'm ready to go back," I tell Vic, lifting my head off of his chest.

"You sure?" he asks, wiping my eyes and kissing me.

"Yeah, thanks for not making me be alone," I tell him,kissing him.

 "I love you my baby," he tells me, hugging me again.

"I love too Vic," I tell him, pushing my hands through my hair and wiping my eyes again.

© 2015 Ghost Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on June 23, 2015
Last Updated on June 23, 2015

Author

Ghost Writer
Ghost Writer

FL



About
I write a lot of dark and romantic poetry. Poetry is my strong spot.I hope you enjoy. more..

Writing
Hello Hello

A Poem by Ghost Writer