Curves

Curves

A Poem by Xander West
"

I am describing the allure of my lover's curves.

"

The allure of her curves calls me from afar, The simple stroke of her lips, the softness and lushness, similar to a cloud floating in the sky, soft as heaven, but charged with ferocious energy capable of striking any second.

The arch of her eyebrows, how she can speak volumes without every uttering a word, such a simple flutter, and sparks begin to fly.

The intensity of her eyes, the eagerness from within, the strength of a giant, the kindness of an angel, the beauty of Venus, pulling me along like a puppet on a string. 

The contour of her shoulder line, the smooth silky skin, the definition of alluring, the sweep on her neck beckons like a lonely lighthouse on a dark stormy shoreline.  The waves crashing, the gods are speaking, adrenaline is racing, the future is unseen, but the lighthouse beckons. 

The sway of her hips, like tall grass of a savannah, waving in the blowing wind, time standing still to watch the symphony, a manifestation of perfection, parading, alluring me closer. 

The wreath of her palms nestled so perfectly in my hands, yet somehow caresses my body seamlessly, soft sensual touches creating an explosion of peacefulness and excitement. 

The crown of her breasts, the enchanting spell placed upon me, the bewitching power of the smallest glimpse, the sweetness of sugar, the kick of pepper, alluring me to draw near.

The circumference of sweet honey dew, the vortex of a storm, passion that can not be controlled, the penetration of heaven, even if only for mere moments.  Her curves beacon me closer, all else is lost, the horizon bends to her will, the compass always pointing to her. 

© 2015 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on October 16, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015
Tags: love, beauty, curves, sexy, hot, fantasy, romance, poem, poetry

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing