Chapter 3:  The First Dream (Fabrics of Time)

Chapter 3: The First Dream (Fabrics of Time)

A Story by Xander West

Chapter Three: The First Dream

 

Cuddling with my warm, soft fur cover,

 

I fall asleep to dream of my beautiful lover,

 

We walk hand-in-hand basking in the golden sun,

 

Equals of her beauty in this world are none,

 

 

Listening to her laugh as we stroll the edge of a clear lake,

 

I wish to myself to live here forever, never awake.

 

The sunlight glimmers along the ripples of the lake’s wake,

 

Radiating through long dark hair causing my heart to ache,

 

 

She turns to face me, hands caressing my firm chest,

 

Pulling me close until I feel the heavenly curve of her breasts,

 

Staring mischievously into my enticing dark blue eyes,

 

Just one look of her and my heartbeat begins to feverishly rise.

 

 

She leans in ever close to kiss my lips passionately,

 

My strong hands caress her lovely face compassionately,

 

Sparks fly, passion blooms, excitement abounds, pure ecstasy ,

 

Two lovers uniting as one in this perfect moment breathlessly,

 

 

Our exhilarated bodies intertwining together as if magnetically,

 

Under the sun, next to this clear lake, my lover appearing angelically.

 

She leads deep me into a shadowed forest under the trees,

 

Rhapsodic music whistling through the branches upon a cool breeze,

 

 

 

Laying down in the softest blades of the greenest meadow,

 

Looking up to admire the most majestic triple rainbow,

 

My alluring lover curled up blissfully in my strong arms,

 

Watching her smiling falling for my enchanting charms.

 

 

As one we nestle intimately under the swaying limbs.

 

We share the heartfelt memory as the evening dims,

 

Her striking beauty captivating my every adoring smile

 

No woman has ever been more worthy, or worthwhile,

 

 

As my lover, my endearing angel of immeasurable treasure,

 

How I plan to bestow upon her every imaginable pleasure.

 

 

For hours Selena and I talked hand in hand, shared countless stories.  While many of the experiences where new, her love for life was not.  More interesting, many of her stories I know.  I could finish her sentences as she recited the tale.  To both our astonishment, the peculiar trait work both ways.  More often than not, she knew my behavior, my mischievous acts.  Time and time again we laughed as the other blurted out the end of a story. 

 

I wish I could say I swept her off her feet, carried her through the threshold of my door, up my stairs and laid her upon my bed.  Alas, I lacked the courage to even try.  Instead after hours and watching the sunset as we talked away the day, I simply kissed her soft hand and walked her to her car. 

 

 

I so greatly wished to pull her close, press my body firmly against her soft curves, to lose my lips to bewitch the graceful swoop of her neck, instead I simply kissed her forehead, smiled and wished good night with the promise to meet her for coffee early in the morning.  

 

Upon arrival home to my cold empty house, I crawl into bed still weary from war.  Yet, how can I sleep as mind races so? Who could think of sleep as their hearts exclaims in joy?  I walk into my patio to enjoy the cool night sky as I embrace passions never felt before.

 

The moon peaks over the snow-capped mountains, a bright globe of romance, almost completely full, casting reflections upon the snowy peaks, powdered trees glittering in the distance.  The scene creating a backdrop seducing all admiring the view, watching the stars bow to the beauty of the moon, its majestic pull soothing our souls with the softest touch in the sweet night. 

 

How sometimes in life, the first touch tells it all.  The moment I held your hand, I knew right then my heart was struck by Cupid's fateful arrow. How one moment altered the course of history, my heart skipped a beat with the realization, my pulse quicken with the anticipation, my lips quivered longing for just one perfect kiss.

 

I feel asleep thinking of you, admiring your beauty, pondering of your thoughts, longing for your kisses, craving you in my arms, hearing you whisper into my ears.   The moon straight overhead, my heart still pounding, pulsing racing, out moments of forever etched in my memory.  The dimple of your checks as you smile, the spark of your eyes, the sweetness of your voice, the seductive touch of your hands.

 

Into my dreams I fall, into heaven I seemingly awaken.   One gigantic candle shines brightly like the moon of our night, casting shadows along the walls of a vast cliff.   Countless smaller candles flickering like the stars of the night.  A scene of romance so different from the mountain moon, yet so similar in a romantic harmony.  Sound of water falling like a waterfall yet only into a small pool. 

 

The heat of the falling water can be felt from a distance as I near, the scents of the perfumed pool reminds of walking into a Lush store, as if all the bath bombs I could imagine are soaking in the heated waters before my eyes. The aroma sends me into trance, as if I all of the heavenly scents converged into one place. Petal of tulips of every color are scattered over the top of the waters, as if I could walk upon the petals or float through the gates of heaven. 

 

Fields of the tulips of every color blooming, run along in each direction from the cliff, two small steams snake through the fields from the pool.  Light wind whistling in the blooming flowers, whispering the name of my lover, enchanting me beyond my control of will, taunting me.  Upon the wind I watch floating buds skip along through the air, pouncing across the tip of petal cover pool, landing upon the most glorious of sights.

 

There in the heated pool of heavenly scents, under the steaming water falling from the sky, laying atop the petals of the pool, among the fields of blooming tulips, in the whispering wind lands a bloom upon the long radiant hair of my new found love, perching lighting into the folds of her hair slightly above her ear.  With one smile, all dreams are fulfilled.  To the edge of the water I'm beckoned by the smooth motion of her hand. 

 

I timidly touch the petal with my toes, expecting the delicate flowers to sink under my weight.  To my surprise, the petals hold firm only the slightest of hot water warming my feet.   One frighten step I take upon the pool, with a light bounce as if I'm a buoy on the water I plunder ahead.  With each step I gain confidence until at last my love is within reach.  

 

I take my love hands into mine; pull her close until our bodies finally meet.  How I love the perkiness of her breasts upon my firm chest, or the curve of her hips upon my waist.  Staring into her ice blue eyes I whisper three words I never shared before, with honey upon my lips I kiss her sweetly, her lips as soft as the petals of the pool, as warm as the steaming water, as sweet as nectar of the gods.

Down upon the petals we fall, warm water rushing up to meet us. Down her neck my lips trace a trail of honey dew, from her lush lips to the swoop of her neck, from the swoop of her to neck to defined shoulder line, from her defined to shoulder line to the mound of her breasts, from the mound of her mound of breasts to the hardness of erected n*****s, from her hard n*****s to navel, from her navel to left hip bone, from her left hip bone following the curve of her hips to the right hip bone, from her hips to her tight muscular thigh, from her thigh to her left calf down to right ankle, then slowly making my way back to her lush lips, her tongue waiting for mine.

 

With a voice of angel from the heavens she whispers into my ear “Why do you love me?"

 

Without hesitation I boldly answer, "For we were always fated to be."

 

She grips the back of my neck pulling me down to meet her lips, wrapping her legs tightly around my waist. With slow methodically sways of her hips, I feel my long thick manhood swell to life. The moisture of her sweet honeydew raises my passion to never-felt heights. Nibbling from her neck to the top of her breasts, I enjoy her light harmonic moans as I feel my engorged tip slip just inside her, the sweetest of moments, the most intimate of feelings, the first moment of becoming one, two souls forever becoming one making love on the pool of tulips lilies.

 

Suddenly, she leaps on top of me, taking off of me in one quick motion. Like a tiger on the prowl she sways her hips, hunting for all my pleasures. I reach up griping her long dark hair pulling her head back as I suck hard on her perky bouncing breasts. With a sudden gasp, and arch of her back, I feel my lover orgasm again and again until she collapses onto my chest, purring in the perfect moment.

 

I awake in the morning, the sun shining upon my face, a smile as I think of my dream. As quick as I can dress and race to the coffee shop to meet Selena. I walk into the store smelling the scents of coffee and doughnuts, sugar and spices.

 

I see Holly and as I am about to order she only smiles and points to the corner. There in the corner table where we sat all afternoon yesterday sits Selena with two Chai Lattes, staring intently as if she was undressing me as I walk towards her. I sit down next to her and smile. “Good morning.”

 

“Good morning to you as well sweetie”, Selena replies. “How did you sleep?”  Smiling coyly she asks “Dream of me?”   

 

“Actually, I sleep great. I had the most passionate and intimate dream. I doubt you would even believe me if I told you the details” as I mischievously smile back her way.

 

“You may be surprised” responds Selena.

 

“Why do you say that?” I ask hopefully.

 

She leans over the table her eyes looking deeply into mine and whispers just before kissing me

 

“Because we were always fated to be”..........

“I Dreamed of You”

 

 I dreamed of you last night,

For your beauty was the last sight,

As my mind drifted into sleep,

Thinking of a feeling I hope to keep,

 

I dreamed of you last night,

Of holding you curves so tight,

My lips tracing sweet lines,

Of all I wish to one day be mine,

 

I dreamed of you last night,

Fingers tracing your skin so slight,

Our bodies intertwined together,

Lips caressing lightly as a feather,

 

I dreamed of you last night,

In my arms you laid until sunlight,

As one you slept in my arms peacefully,

As I admired your unparalleled beauty,

 

I dreamed of you last night,

Of the wonder I now eagerly write,

For I desired the dream to never end,

And I now hope to dream of you again.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on April 20, 2016
Last Updated on April 20, 2016
Tags: love, romance, quest, adventure

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing