Chapter 4:  Our First Adventure (Fabrics of Time)

Chapter 4: Our First Adventure (Fabrics of Time)

A Story by Xander West

Chapter 4:  Our First Adventure

 

“To Keep Always”

In such a short period of time,

You have consumed my mind,

All my thoughts center upon you,

Hard to believe this is all coming true,

 

Throughout each and every single day,

I wish to be closer to you in every way,

Every kiss creating only more passion,

Two hearts joined by love everlastin’.

 

Each moment I hold you seems perfect,

Never before has anyone had this effect,

I long to be yours until the end of the days,

You have my heart and soul to keep always. 

 

 

Weeks passed with each day’s sole purpose focused on spending time with Selena, learning more about Selena, kissing Selena, dreaming of Selena.  I don’t ever recall a time in my life where I was happier, felt more alive.  Strange to say so, but I felt as if she was meant to be in life each and every day. 

I recall our first adventure.  I remember every detail, every desire, and every emotion.  Some things are just meant to be in life, even if fate tests that concept.  I gave my oath to her that day.  She will always be in my life, and I in hers. 

On a cool spring day, Selena and I decide to call in sick from work and explore the mountains nearby. To the vast mountain range we aimed, the looming white peaks towering far above, the distance to the base never comprehended until our long drive together.

 

As we near the snow-covered beauties, awe falls upon us as we simply admire nature's perfect beauty. Smooth ridges sloped in heavy snow; blacken ridges peeking out from the last of the snow refusing to melt, snaking up and down the massive peaks, spiraling along the top of the range, as if the mountains wish to escape the pressure of the snow. Tall evergreens, still vibrant from the snow melt, basked in powdery gloss, a picturesque scene.

 

Up the rickety mountain trails we slowly drove, twisting and turning, each cut back providing an even more glorious view, yet also bringing more danger. Our hearts pounded as several times it seemed as if we will simply slide off the mountain side, tumbling through the rocks below. However, we continue to press upward, every turn bringing both gasps of visual wonders and heart-stopping moments.

 

After wants seems an eternity of slow, switch back driving, the road opens up, or towards the top I should say the snow banks opened up wider, for who is to say where the road truly exist. Down below us, a gigantic crystal blue lake sits surrounded by small towns. One giant island towers with its own glorious mountains, but still dwarfed by the peak we currently climb. Smaller islands, off-white sandy beaches, blue waters, small towns, the lake itself seems smaller yet vast from up here. 

 

Higher and higher we explore, until something catches my love's eye. I slow to a stop to discover what she saw for myself, yet to my surprise like a puma she pounced from my jeep, darting, skipping down a trail with all the grace and allure of lithe feline. What choice do I have but to follow pursuit? Down an iced-cover path I trek lightly, hoping just not to fall. Into a forest I head, tall evergreens tower high above, giant oak trees bare save the snow scattered among the limbs. Off in the distant I hear a creek running, the pattering of waters streaming over rocks, the tumbling and splatter yet no sign of my love.

 

Suddenly into a clearing I stumble, back-dropped by a sheer cliff of granite gray, pools of water steaming spread along the base of the cliff, clear water streaming along resulting from melting snow from the steam. Two sides of the clearing is walled off by the forest, one side by the cliff itself, the fourth is a winding creek disappearing into a bend, forever lost out my sight.

 

There next to one pool stands my beautiful Selena, I pause to watch as she pulls off her hoodie, slips out of her shoes, slides off her jeans, unclips her bra, and turns a mischievous smile my way. I admire her curves bouncing as she bends over, enticingly lowers her panties just an inch, her hip bones peeking out, then another inch, down to her thighs, inch lower and her breasts are beckoning as the bouncing as she slips one foot after another out of her panties.

 

I watch as this goddess, perfect in my loving eyes, timidly dips her toe into one steaming pool. She laughs as she sits on the side of the pool, sliding in, disappearing under the hot steaming water. I focus on her as she comes up, pulling her long dark hair back as water streams down her hair, over her shoulders and full breasts, dripping over her curves I love to feel pressed against my body.

 

I walk towards the prize I simply can't take my eyes off of, clothes coming off with each step, heart racing with such excitement. By the time I reach the heated pool secluded by nature, hidden in the wintery elements, isolated to only my love and I, I'm stark naked, sliding into the lava-heated water, pulling my gorgeous lover into my arms. Letting our bodies wrap into one intertwined tangled of limbs, sinking under the steaming water, the heat matching our passion as I kiss my lover's soft lush rosy lips, nibbling on her bottom lip, tongues slightly tasting each other.

 

I slide shoulder deep in the pool, my back leaning against the side, my love laying in my arms, my arms wrapped around your waist and caressing from her hips to her breasts, my lips tracing lines down her neck and shoulders as we stare at the winding stream, disappearing into mountain forest of emerald green and powdery white. I love the sensation of her butt pressing into my manhood, her hips slightly swaying, her hands exploring my body. It must be the passion of the mountain speaking to us, driving us to wild inhibitions, eagerly pushing our senses into ecstasy.

 

I bite gently upon my lover's neck, my hands puller her tighter. Lifting her into my arms, I pick her up to lay her down upon the side of the pool, legs lying over in the warm water. I kiss upon her stomach, lick from one hip bone to the other, and my fingers following pursuit. Hungrily, I dive to taste her, to lick her c**t with my powerful stroking tongue. With each stroke, her legs quiver more; her moans grow louder as her juices flow heavier. Soon I'm sucking on her c**t with all my might until she release her orgasm unto me, my lips pleased to taste her heavenly cum.

 

As I look up to her smile, snow begins to fall upon us from the heavy clouds seemingly to be within arm’s reach above. I pull my lover into the pool with me, tightly pressed against me, my swollen manhood sliding deep inside her. Slowly, we simply rock I each other's arm as we become one soul, locked in a passionate moment, engulfed by the passion of these mountains, alive in our bodies. Deeper and deeper I climb inside my love, until she can take no more, until she is completely full, pulsating and cumming nearly nonstop, clawing my back in heated passion.

 

Upon the rocks she pushes me, the heated water pooling onto slick flat boulders, steam hissing as the snow hits both the heated water and my body. With such ferocity, Selena pounces upon me, sliding my manhood deep inside her as my thumb traces circles around her c**t. With each pounding stroke, the passion of the place consumes her, slamming harder and harder upon me, thrusting deeper and deeper, screaming loudly as she organisms time and time again. For untold time she enjoys me, letting snow fall, land and melt upon her passion, until she collapses against my body, seemingly spent, purring like the happiest feline.

 

Here in the passion of the mountain, next to the majestic heated looks, staring upon the sheer cliff and winding stream, lost in a secluded forest, I stroke the hair of my love, kissing her forehead, as one we lay, still connected, forever one thanks to the fate of the fabric of time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“My Oath”

I swear to always be near your side,

To love you even if in my arms you cry,

I will there to wipe away the tears dried,

 

My heart you have no matter the cost,

As one we shall forever walk this life,

Even if we are helplessly lost,

 

Through the ends of the time I would pursue,

Through every trial I would keep hope,

I would even battle the Gods for you,

 

Our hearts will be forever link as one,

Even if I must re-write destiny’ fate,

Name something and it shall be done. 

 

Our souls are meant to share eternity,

I will always find your love in any life,

For just one kiss I will make this reality.

© 2016 Xander West


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 20, 2016
Last Updated on April 20, 2016
Tags: romance, love, passion, steamy, erotic

Author

Xander West
Xander West

Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I lost my passion to write for several years, better yet, I ignored my passion to write for several years. I am only once again touching my surface. more..

Writing