Generic Viagra Pills Allow ED Men To Have A New Start In Love

Generic Viagra Pills Allow ED Men To Have A New Start In Love

A Story by Xanthias Bolton
"

Erectile Dysfunction (ED) has created havoc in innumerable men’s life. That’s because it disallows men to indulge in sexual activity and satisfy their partner in the bed. Nevertheless, ED is treatable

"
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions suffered by millions of men across of the globe. In this condition, it becomes difficult for a man to achieve and maintain an erection even after sexual stimulation. This frustrating situation can make you go crazy, which can hamper your relationship and sexual life. The primary reason behind such debility is poor flow of blood in your penile organ. There could few underlying medical conditions affecting your erectile abilities

Initially, when there were no specific oral medications available for ED, men used to undergo surgical implants or procedures to get rid of ED. However, with advanced research in medical fraternity, scientists discovered oral medicinal drug that can give instant relief from ED. And Sildenafil Citrate is that drug, which was invented for mankind. It was produced and marketed by the name of Viagra. But now there are many generic versions of Sildenafil Citrate, which are equally beneficial as compared to branded drug. Generic Viagra is one of them that looks after curbing ED effectively.

How does it work?

Generic Viagra pills contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active drug composition. When you consume a pill, the drug Sildenafil Citrate readily dissolves in the bloodstream and negates the function of an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase type five (PDE5). Once PDE5 inhibits, the body automatically increases the levels of cyclic Guanosine Monophpahte and Nitric Oxide. These chemicals increase the blood flow in your penile organ to encourage an erection that sustains for longer duration. This way you can achieve erection and perform well during sexual intercourse.

How to use it properly?

For proper use of this drug, make sure you use it after seeking medical help. The doctor may prescribe you suitable dose according to your need, response and susceptibility. The standard dose of generic Viagra is 100 mg only once in duration of 24 hours, which is ought to be taken 30 minutes before making love. Alcohol and fatty foods may hamper the drug efficacy so stay away from them during dosage. Preferably, take the dose on an empty stomach to reap the benefits of drug.

Men taking nitrates and alpha-blocker drugs should never use this generic medicine, as they are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate when it comes to pharmacological action. Similarly, men allergic to Sildenafil Citrate should ask for an alternative, rather than using this generic drug. This drug is not meant for women and children, so keep it away from them. More importantly, avoid grapefruits if you use Generic Viagra pills; if taken together, you may experience unwanted side effects.

How to get these pills?

You can buy Generic Viagra pills online after seeking an approval from your doctor. You need to choose a reliable online pharmacy that caters FDA-approved drugs. Order generic Viagra only from a legitimate online pharmacy and check for expiration date before buying. You will get the medicine at a very competitive price as compared to the branded version.

Generic Viagra pills are a sure shot way of regaining your sexual potency. It will infuse great power in your penile organ and allow your start a new love life with your partner. Eventually, you can lead a healthy and happy sexual life. Just make sure it is used after consulting your doctor.

© 2017 Xanthias Bolton


Author's Note

Xanthias Bolton
Xanthias Bolton works for MyLocalPharma as a freelancer which offers medications like Sildenafil Citrate, Kamagra, Generic Viagra Online, etc. and many other medicines.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on November 3, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2017
Tags: viagra generic, generic viagra 100mg, best generic viagra, buy generic viagra online, male impotence