I Love You

I Love You

A Poem by weirdguyblueeyes
"

I wrote this when I was like 12 so it's not very good...but I laugh at it and I would like to put it up to compare it with what I write now and see how I've progressed.

"
Here's how it always goes: you say "hi" and I explode. We confirm that we're just friends. But I'm always thinking in the end, "Hey there, baby, you are my best friend. I couldn't live without you. I'll say it again. We're just friends but you know it's true...we were made for each other." I love you. It's in the back of my mind. All of the time. More like the front of my heart. God, I wish you were mine! It's like we're best friends forever. Me and you. We're always together. I love you. Every time that we're together ya know I'm thinking you're so beautiful. And when you're laughing like you love to, I whisper under my breath "Damn, I love you." It's in the back of my mind. All of the time. More like the front of my heart. God, I wish you were mine! It's like we're best friends forever. Me and you. We're always together. I love you. Baby, you make me so crazy! When you look at me, baby, my heart explodes, 'cause we're just friends but you're my one and only! True love can be lonely, when it's just me here...and you over there...looking at him...like I look at you... It's in the back of my mind. All of the time. More like the front of my heart. God, I wish you were mine! It's like we're best friends forever. Me and you. We're always together. I love you.

© 2014 weirdguyblueeyes


Author's Note

weirdguyblueeyes
I've changed her name in the song to baby. I think I got them all, let me know if I missed one!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Question...who was the guy in the song that I was "looking at like you looked at me"?

Posted 10 Years Ago


weirdguyblueeyes

10 Years Ago

Well it was 2011 so...Izzy?
Eliott

10 Years Ago

NO WAY! That never happened! You were misinterpreting my looks if you think that! Unless you were lo.. read more
weirdguyblueeyes

10 Years Ago

Really? Hmm...well good! Lol
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
This is how love feels whether you are twelve or fifty. It can be lonely if the other does not know. Well written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


weirdguyblueeyes

10 Years Ago

Thank you for the review
ron

10 Years Ago

Your welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on March 2, 2014

Author

weirdguyblueeyes
weirdguyblueeyes

IL



About
I've had a really hard life up to now, and things finally seem to be going right for me. I write songs mainly, (and journals...I'm not sure if I am ready to share those though) and most of them so far.. more..

Writing
YOU YOU

A Story by weirdguyblueeyes