Fairytale

Fairytale

A Poem by XenWratH
"

Something I put together in a really short time. Just wanted to write something. Hope you enjoy.

"
What is pain?

Is pain love leaving the soul? or simply a loveless soul?
When there is nothing in your heart, except a full moon can you hear that wolf howl?
I can feel it in the way that I breathe, only eyes upon me are that of a night owl.
Walking through the night, acting all distant and calm, truth be told my heart has been hitting the fourth wall.

Where are you now?

Is this how everything was laid out from the start? Or am I just realizing the fictional side to this life that you call mine?
There is no love for the wicked, we live in a world where the bad guys win.
There is no love for the wicked, don't you see the pain in which I am living in?
Please turn off the hose, drop that pose we both know too well that I am quite the artist when it comes to being fine.

Where are you now?

Pour me another, lately it seems to be the glue that holds me together.
Cookies, milk and I still remember my mom reading me fables as if it was yesterday.
But yesterday is gone, why did no one tell me nothing will ever become of the wolf and sheep? What else did you want me to say?
Let me fade back, maybe you will see a glimpse of all this anger in me. I can see it now, starring in my own story, the little black sheep, meeting a wolf and thinking maybe it could work out in all this bad weather.

But while I write this, I know you will be doing just fine so I guess it is just that time of December.

I am waiting now.

© 2016 XenWratH


Author's Note

XenWratH
Let me know what you think. I really want to become a better writer. Thanks for taking the time to have a read, hope you enjoyed it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on May 9, 2016
Last Updated on May 9, 2016
Tags: Fairytales; Thoughts; Thinking;

Author

XenWratH
XenWratH

Writing
Bloom Bloom

A Poem by XenWratH


Peace Peace

A Poem by XenWratH