Ulster Museum (First Absorption)

Ulster Museum (First Absorption)

A Story by Xo

Some rotting limb, attached to some lusty bride in a black, floral gown. She appears dressed for a funeral, yet is a bride. Her rotting limb is her left arm, which has evidently been in one place, been stressed, for too long, and has consequently become disconnected, at least by vein and nerve, from her torso; yet she still makes attempts to with it cradle a recently deceased child, whose head hangs limp on both snapped neck and account of this bride's gradually blackening, useless bodily protrusion.

Behind and to the left of this pallid pair is a naval officer, whose dick, erect, repeatedly shoots out from inside his trousers, to have a look around; blocking its line of sight to the bride is a small, black screen, which is held up by an ultra-thin, transparent column.

The officer himself can see the bride; and his attraction to her is conveyed through the fullness of his flesh-seeking member; yet he, free and not shackled from choice, for some reason does not go for her.

The officer's face reveals in him: desperation for both sustenance and the pinkest flesh of a female.

The bride's face reveals in her: relief from the duty of caring for her child; pride, happiness, in appearing well-dressed, attractive, despite her limb's rot.

The baby's face reveals in it: death; experience of the tiniest taste of life's milk; but now death.

© 2017 Xo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on April 11, 2017
Last Updated on April 11, 2017
Tags: museum, navy, sailor, baby, love, death, milk, art, gallery

Author

Xo
Xo

United Kingdom



Writing
Raist Raist

A Story by Xo


Klixe to Pludromeda Klixe to Pludromeda

A Story by Xo


The Egg on Toast The Egg on Toast

A Story by Xo