You don't really care,do you?

You don't really care,do you?

A Poem by Kels
"

i hope you like it. its sad. but i still hope you like it.

"

My tears run down like razor blades.The blood is just running down my cheeks.I feel like my hearts about to explode.I can barely breathe.I keep screaming your name.But your not listening.I write you a letter.You don't reply back.Do you not love me? This I ask you.I carve your name in my arm with a razor blade.It bleeds.I see you and show it to you.You just walk away. Don't you care anymore? This i ask you.Baby your all I want.But I must be a ghost.Because you don't seem to see me.Or hear my crys for help.I stick a gun to my head. *POW* I'm dead!They hold a funeral for me.Your not there.So you really don't love her? Then one night you cry yourself to sleep then cut your wrist and write on the wall with your blood "I do love her,she was everything to me,I can't live without her."

© 2009 Kels


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

67 Views
Added on October 15, 2009

Author

Kels
Kels

Cleveland, NC



About
Hello I am Kelsie Hawks. Most people call me Kels. I love to write songs,poems,and storys. I love to talk to and meet new people. I have a great family and friends. I am currently engaged to the love .. more..

Writing
Why do i cry?? Why do i cry??

A Poem by Kels