Just Venting About School

Just Venting About School

A Story by Sarah S
"

Highschool isnt everything and a diploma is just a piece of paper.

"

Im feeling GREAT. A f*** you kind of great! I am so sick of your bs and the way this school is holding me back and dragging me down. You dont think I'm ready to graduate just because I cant complete your stupid projects the way you want me to, but guess what? They dont matter. They are JUST a grade. They dont teach me anything but how to fail at what you call learning and therefore fail at "passing". I have two jobs and Im taking(and passing!!) a college class that is hard and that I hate and that is a waste of my entire Wednesday night. And I make time for myself and for my personal life- my hobbies and the things and people that help me keep functioning and not burning out. You think Im just another girl hanging onto her boyfriend rather than going to your class- screw that and screw you. If it werent for that relationship- I wouldnt go to class because there is NO POINT and the only thing I need from this stupid class is a grade so that I can get another dumb piece of paper that says I learned something from 14 wasted years of my life. Also, it really isnt your business whether I hug anyone or not, no matter who they are, because thats my personal life and you are just a "teacher". You compare class to a job but the truth is they are NOTHING ALIKE. I like my jobs, I want to be there, and I get paid. Its real world experience and its something that matters. Highschool classes, what do they really offer? Most of the same bull Ive already learned, and too much pressure to be some kind of perfect.

© 2014 Sarah S


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can totally 100% agree with you right know!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on March 18, 2014
Last Updated on March 18, 2014

Author

Sarah S
Sarah S

Wherever the journey takes me, CA



About
The journey is long and fraught with danger, but Light will show you the way. Find your medicine, wake up. We came to save thisnplanet, not destroy it. more..

Writing