Dessert before Dinner

Dessert before Dinner

A Story by Adora.xo
"

So... I was reading my "Lust and Longing" and decided to try another sensual tease... This isn't my best work.... x////x bleh.

"

Right there before him stood an unforgettable image, burning itself into his mind and in turn filling his veins with lusty fire. Her back to him, she had her long dark hair pulled to one side over her shoulder, and she wore her finest evening wear. The red, floor-length, silk gown she wore seemed to be held together with the criss-crossing satin strands lacing up the back. It skimmed the soft curve of her waist and hugged her rounded hips most mesmerizingly, and in the reflection of the window out of which she looked, he could see the tantalizingly dip of the elegantly low-cut neck line, molding her pale breasts in a way that had him seething with jealousy. How he wished to mold those perfect, milky, globes with his own hands. The shimmering of the city lights reflected in those green eyes drew him closer to her. She was lost in her own day-dreams and she looked more beautiful than any woman he’d ever known standing there just like that, her breathless beauty set against the starry skies, and sparkling city.

Just then her eyes fluttered and she saw his reflection in the window, before turning around to face him. She batted her thick eye-lashes curiously and tilted her head, a small frown playing on her soft lips. “Your tie… Oh boy, we’re going to be late.” She scurried over and reached up to fix his tie, when suddenly he wrapped one strong arm about her waist and crushed her to him, capturing her lips and muffling her startled gasp. He ravaged her mouth, first gentle then rough with raw need. His hand moved to the small of her back, and his hips pushed mercilessly into hers, letting her feel the full extent of his sudden arousal against the gentle curve of her belly. Gasping she tried to put room between them, her hair having come a bit out of place. “What are you doing?! We’re a-already late for the d-dinner party. You know how Martha hate’s for us to be l-late! We… We can’t do this right now….” She turned to the mirror hastily and began to pat her hair back in place, when he ruthlessly moved up behind her and pressed close. He placed one large hand over her belly before dipping his head to kiss a bare shoulder, his hips moving suggestively while pushing his thick need against the gentle curve of her behind. “Not even a quick one…?” He asked, looking up into the mirror at her with his grey eyes, nearly black with need.

He planted another kiss just behind her ear, whispering sweet nothings. Her knees began to go weak with need and she turned around before kissing him deeply. Pulling back to look up into his eyes with her own lust-filled ones, she placed a small hand on his chest, and a wicked little smile played upon her vixen lips. “Quickly” she said, and he had her off her feet in seconds. Lifting the skirts of her dress his hands wandered up and down her back, moving lower each time. Soon her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, and her skirts pushed all the way up. His large hands cupped her well rounded rump, and squeezed making her moan into his kiss. Pulling away he looked down at her and smiled at the swollen lips, and flushed cheeks that greeted his hungry gaze. Then, without warning and with a deft movement of his hands he tore off her lace panties, causing her to gasp and stare at him wide eyed, before scowling despite the situation, “those were my favorite pair!” Grinning against the sensitive skin of her neck he spoke in a husky growl “ah, they did look quite delectable on you.” As he spoke one hand searched for the knot tying the satin strings together in the back, while the other made its way between them to touch her woman-hood. Feeling her damp sex clamp down at his caresses, he parted her folds for a better feel and had her reeling.

“Oh! Oh god…” She moaned into the quiet of the room, and writhed in his arms helplessly. In time with her cries he untied the top of her gown letting it pool around her hips, and leaving her breasts bare to him. Lifting her he moved her to the bed, laying her upon her back before crawling on top of her, while lifting his shirt off and throwing it aside. His whole body was rigid with need, as he placed his knees in between hers, pushing her soft thighs apart. As he leaned over and placed his hot mouth upon her n****e, he simultaneously pushed two fingers inside of her. Her back arched nearly off the bed as he leaned up and kissed her lips to muffle her cries. “Mine” he growled as his fingers pumped in and out of her, mercilessly. She writhed and writhed and finally with a cry for mercy she came, bucking and jerking beneath him. Grinning down at her disheveled appearance he licked her juices off his fingers and moaned, “You taste as delectable as your moaning sounds…” He began to undo his pants, his length rigid and dripping with his pre-seed. Still rubbing her swollen nub, he moved in between her soft thighs and just as he began to guide his thick manhood within her, someone knocked on the door, causing her to jump up and clutch her dress up to her soft chest.

“Sir, your car is ready… Ms. Martha called and did not seem pleased that you hadn’t left yet, and was wondering if you planned on going at all, what would you like for me to tell her?” The sound of the butler’s voice had her up and dressed in a second, fixing her pins and her hair, “we’ll be out in just a moment! Err… tell her we’ll be there in 20 minutes!” She turned and blushed prettily, giggling at him. The lust in his eyes was now replaced with frustration as he struggled with his pants and tucked in his shirt.

As she reached the door and placed her hand on the knob, he placed a hot hand over hers and leaned down to place a heavy kiss upon her neck. The other hand, now pressing into her belly, moved up to cup her breasts through the fabric. “We aren’t done, love. We’re going to finish this when we get back and I will have you…”

 

© 2011 Adora.xo


Author's Note

Adora.xo
Let Me Know What you Think...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the title! You are very good with your descriptions, very thorough and that's important with this type of writing. I think you executed well!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JRB
a fun write good thought

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good story. Nothing can destroy a moment then to be interrupted in the middle of a good activity. I did like the ending. A promise of a good finish. Thank you for the entertaining story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ohhh I was sitting on the edge of my seat. Very descriptive and just like someone said below, you placed me right into the story. Great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think your descriptions really pull the reader into the story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Pretty good write, more to the point than your other work of the same genre. I was a little unsettled by the man's more animalistic attitude, but it seemed a good balance to the circumstances here (the fact that she felt they had to go). Your style is always good for those

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2011
Last Updated on September 27, 2011

Author

Adora.xo
Adora.xo

The One That's Non-Existant As Far As You're Concerned., British Columbia, Canada



About
So that you will hear me So that you will hear me my words sometimes grow thin as the tracks of the gulls on the beaches. Necklace, drunken bell for your hands smooth as grapes. And I wat.. more..

Writing
Saturday Saturday

A Poem by Adora.xo


Butterflies Butterflies

A Poem by Adora.xo